SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Have a cup of tea with Music 4 Life® Radio show hosts Judith Pinkerton and Amy Frost as they guide you through transforming your first-of-the-year resolutions into daring to BE happy success. Guest Darlene Mea shares how she has created joy in the midst of crisis. When you increase your emotional resilience it is possible to live and adapt your resolutions to live more happily. Hear what our hosts and guest have to say about managing their life's ups and downs!
Download free handouts at Amy's blog at AmyFrost.com.
Build your emotional resilience with music medicine. Learn how to apply music medicine in your life to manage more easily the ups and downs - take the 2-hour course, downloadable Music Medicine Boot Camp.
Tonight we take a deep look into Bills and Resolutions that could very well soon become Bills that are against the constitution and yet none of that matters. We are now living in a world where people are slaves to their governments who no longer work for the people but instead the people working for their governments. This is NOT what our founders had in store for us but exactly the opposite! Join us tonight as we take a deep look into these unconstitutional and treasonous laws and as always we will be taking your calls. Let your voices be heard!
What's your New Year's resolution? Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Laureen Miles Brunelli (Work-at-Home Moms), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), and Katherine Lee (School-Aged Children) as we look at the resolutions we'll make this year as parents, the resolutions we'd like other people to make, and what's happening in each of our expert topics as we peer into 2014. Resolve to join us this week and every week.
Here we are at the beginning of another year and no doubt, countless people have made resolutions for 2014. You might be one of those people. About half of those who make them break their resolutions by the end of January. So, what is it? What happens?
It's really quite simple, actually. Resolutions just don’t work because they don't have what it takes to last very long, so they give out before you get going good. Resolutions are declarations or decisions based upon your desires, hopes, or intentions. What usually happens once you declare them is you're okay for a while, but then they fizzle out.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that resolutions are a bad thing, they just don't work in the way people try to make them work. I'll tell you why, share the mistake that most people make and what you can do to make your resolutions come to fruition this year. Join me on air and get your questions answered so that you know just what to do.
*This is a rebroadcast
Welcome to Celebrate Life as your host, Jean Bailey Robor, shares insights and updates on resolutions she made--and maybe you did too!---back in January. Sometimes, we need to revisit our goals and measure our success. Listen in and learn not only how well (or how poorly) Jean kept her resolutions, but also how these resolutions can help you lead a more successful life.
While over 45% of Americans make New Year's Resolutions, only 8% are successful with their resolutions.
It is easy to make a grand list of things to change for the new year. The key is actually making those changes after the excitement of making the list has passed. Let's talk about the difference between making a resoltuion and rewriting your year!
Make sure you have pen and paper for this session. I believe the 100% of the people that rewrite their new year will be successful!
Be sure to order my 2014 ReWrite Calendar to help with your journey:
Order ReWrite Calendar
I don’t normally make New Year’s resolutions, but it never hurts to think about goals for the upcoming year. What’s on your list for the upcoming year? Starting an herb garden? Cooking from scratch more? Organizing your kitchen a little better? Taking steps to live just a little healthier? On today's show, we'll be talking about some possible goals for my new year.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (52 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (38 chatters)
- Straitway (35 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (20 chatters)
- Kinghuman (15 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Rolonda Watts (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey to Legacy (1 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (0 chatters)