SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. J. E. Carthron, host of Better Public Schools for America will be discussing "Working to Change Public Schools", with his special guest and they will speak on the following points:
How to increase the teachers expectation for your child.
How to help your child have their best year ever in school.
We will also be taking call in questions and comments from across the county.
Some 88 out of 97 schools in Detroit closed recently after teachers called in sick in protest of rodent and mold problems. There are complaints of an odious smell of mold and mildew that hits you like a ton of bricks when you step through the front doors at Spain Elementary-Middle School in Detroit. Once a school any city would be proud to have in its district. Today, it’s the poster child for neglect and indifference to a quality teaching and learning environment for some 500 students.
The gym is closed because half of the floor is buckled and the other half suffered so much rainwater damage from the dripping ceiling that it became covered with toxic black mold. Instead of professionally addressing the problem, a black tarp simply was placed over the entire area. That area of the school has since been condemned.
The once beautiful pool sits empty because no one has come to fix it. The playground is off-limits because a geyser of searing hot steam explodes out of the ground.
Exposed wires hang from missing ceiling tiles. Watermarks from leaks abound. Kids either sit in freezing classrooms with their coats on or strip off layers because of stifling heat.
Complaints to Darnell Earley, the emergency manager over the Detroit Public Schools have seemingly fallen on deaf ears.
SUPERINTENDENT SPEAKOUT: THE DIGITAL INITIATIVE IN WILSON COUNTY TN SCHOOLS
Our monthly visit with Mooresville NC Supt. Mark Edwards...and his guest Wilson County TN Director of Schools,Dr. Donna Wright..the digital initiative in Wilson Cty.
Presented by SolutionTree
in Real Estate
Kevin Kuz of HomeVestors-Dallas discusses the excitment of investing in residential real estate.
COMPETENCE BASED EDUCATION ON STEROIDS. WELCOME TO CRESCO, IA SCHOOLS
One of the top future-ready superintendents, John Carver of the Howard-Winneshiek school district brings with him, Crestwood HS principal Chris Rogne...professionals running cutting edge schools.
Presented by KNOWLEDGEWORKS
Welcome to the Altus Group State & Local Tax and Advisory podcast. On January 20th, Altus Group is hosting its third annual Tysons Real Estate Breakfast Panel focusing on the emerging trends surrounding multifamily assets in the Tysons market. Today, we are speaking with Ross Litkenhous, Senior Director at Altus Group’s Tysons Office (who will moderate the event), and Chuck DiRocco, Director of Research in Altus Group's Research, Valuation and Advisory practice.
URBAN EDUCATION: THE SUCCESS OF DC PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Brian Pick, Chief of Teaching and Learning at DC Public Schools is joined Jessica Rauch , President and Executive Director at DC Public Education Fund which has raised over $100 million for education.
Presented by FUNDS FOR LEARNING
JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT WORKING WITH SCHOOLS..INSPIRING THE NEXT GENERATION OF ENTREPRENEURS
JA's Ed Grocholski is joined by Head student ambassador for GLADEO ( a career development non profit), Joe Fortuno, a recent grad of the JA program and recent invitee to The White House
Presented by iCEVonline
Hiring trends for ed tech sales professional and shifts in compensation for school sales specialists -- these are important indicators of the health of the educational technology industry. If you sell products and services to educators, staying on top of the job market is essential. If you are a manager looking for ed tech sales talent, how will you compete for the best sales professionals? What does the big picture look like for ed tech sales in 2016? What sales skills are ed tech companies looking for? Are inside sales channels gaining ground or is a field team the preferred way to sell to school administrators? These are some of the questions we unpack during our fast-paced annual K-12 industry forecast with sales recruiter, Mark Phillips, of HireEducation. Mark joins host Glen McCandless. In just 15 minutes we unpack the hiring landscape for professionals in the 2016 school market. Don't miss out!
P21 : THE EXEMPLAR SCHOOLS PROGRAM
P21's Communcations Director explning why YOUR SCHOOL should apply for this recognition.
Presented by FOLLETT LEARNING
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (50 chatters)
- John Baptist (31 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (4 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (0 chatters)