SORT BY Relevancy
All aspects of strategy and strategic planning are discussed.
"It is relatively safe to say Republicans never found education cuts they did not love, because if the electorate is educated they would never comport conservative ideology founded on giving the rich all of the nation’s wealth.” - www.politicususa.com
You see, the less educated you are, the easier it is for Republican leaders to manipulate you. To have you showing up at town hall meetings screaming nonsense against big government and Obamacare without realizing that Medicaid and Medicare and social security checks that you are benefitting from are exactly the types of programs your Republican leaders are telling you must be cut.
Recently, RNC Chairman, Reince Priebus, completed his "discovery tour," which included several stops across the country, visiting with Party leadership and Republican Activists.
Since the completion of the tour, he (RNC) has released the "autopsy" which outlines the many reasons Republicans failed to win the 2012 Presidential Election.
The report also shows the responses and feedback received during the tour.
We will be digging into the report, asking questions and finding out whether or not the Republican Party has truly learned from their tour, or if we've just been fed a bunch of BS.
Tune-in or call-in.
George Athan is an expert author, keynote speaker and business strategy consultant helping companies, business owners, executives, and leaders aggressively grow their organizations through four key performance areas of Strategy, Innovation, Marketing, & Sales.
Ever since the end of the President George "W' Bush there has been this burning question. "When will the conservatives, the GOP, get their act together and start winning elections?
Just yesterday I was told there is no way Republicans will take back the Senate and the White House.
This morning my guest and I will be addressing these issuess and more.
How are we going to win? Where is our battlefields? What is the strategy?
Hope Walker (SC State Director for the RNC), Russell Fry (Executive Committeeman for Horry County GOP) and Tyler Cook (Third Chair Florence County GOP) will be joining me this at morning 7-8:30am "In the Pickle Barrel"www.blogtalkradio.com/inthepicklebarrel
What resides at the very core of content marketing? Why has content marketing become a staple for today's most highly visited, most engaging, and most collaborative web sites like Entrepreneur, Forbes, and LinkedIn? Understanding how an effective content marketing strategy works and how you can adopt such a process on behalf of your digital marketing efforts is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (23 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (1 chatters)
- MatchEntrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- OmnipresenceMedia (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- dijones247 (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)