SORT BY Relevancy
Permanent Weight Loss Specialist Armand Dupuis Reveals the Truth about Diet Pills, Appetite Suppressants, Meal Replacements, etc – The Good & the Bad.
If you’re looking to lose weight fast, this Show will remove a lot of confusion about diet pills & appetite suppressants.
Most Diet Pills are Not Healthy, and the longer you stay on them, the more you wreck your Metabolism and this show will Reveal why that is.
Discover Natural Appetite Suppressants which can help you to lose weight as fast as your body can handle it in a Healthy way, and...
This Show will Reveal what are “The Ultimate Appetite Suppressants” which not only helps with fast weight loss, but is also a Healthy way to lose the weight.
Get Ready for some Pleasant Weight Loss Surprises...
@MacBizzo reports on NFL Fantasy Football & NBA Fantasy Basketball. Roto Updates, Waiver Wires, Draft, Adds, Drops, Trade Reviews, Player Breakdowns, Injury Alerts, Draft Stragety, League Design, Marketing, Business Stragety, Industry Consiltation, Interviews and more. Call the show 909-362-8209
Subscribe on iTUNES
Subscribe on Stitcher
Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
Mac Bizzo is a fantasy football and fantasy basketball fan who brings you a podcast perspective on how to source, use, define, qualify, and put into action fantasy information from the main stream media and underground guru's.
Tags: Fantasy Football, NFL, NFL Draft, Football, Mock Draft, Fantasy Draft, Football Talk, Football News, Draft Stragety, Rankings, Waiver, Fantasy Sports, NFL Podcast, Sports Talk Radio, Talk Radio, Sports,
Can the Tigers hold off the Royals in the battle for the AL Central. College Football MSU/EMU. UM falls to Utah, Hoke is in trouble. and could be on the hotseat. NFLrecap, Lions beat GB 19-7 at home. Surprising starts so far Good and Bad. Injury updates. Fantasy football pick ups and bye week replacements. Underperforming stars buy/sell, Brady, Brees, Lacy, Forte. Studs and duds.
Join Tim, Paul and Bary as they discuss the following topics:
The drama in San Francisco
Frank Gore is upset about the lack of touches
Anquan Boldin is blaming the refs for losses
The Bay area papers are also talking about replacements for Harbaugh
St. Louis and their 1-2 start
Can they rebound or is it a lost year?
Is Tampa Bay as bad as they look?
Should Jay Gruden keep Kirk Cousins in the starting QB position even if RG3 returns back healthy?
Seahawks on bye week
Kam Chancellor's injury
Russell Wilson and the offense
Emergence of Richardo Lockette
M's mathematically still alive, but it is all done?
Did Felix lose the Cy Young with that last outing?
What do the M's need to address in FA this year?
NFL Picks for Week 4
Today on Red Light Sports Network's Chicago Bears Breakdown, hosted by Lucas Wimmer (@LucasAWimmer), Chicago's thrilling Sunday night victory over the San Francisco 49ers will be discussed, as well as the upcoming Monday night game against the New York Jets. The injuries to a large group of Bears players, espeically Charles Tillman, will be discussed as well, including what we can expect from their replacements/how long they are expected to be out. A weekly stock watch will be given as well.
Plan a ‘date’ for shopping
Rather than going to a movie, go shopping for a few hours. Tell him how happy that would make you. This tactic may work even better if you have done some pre-shopping and know exactly where the good stuff is. You may only have 1-3 hours, so it’s best to use that time very efficiently.
2. Buy clothes for him, either as presents or just because ‘you were in the city anyway’
If he does not want to go shopping, there is no reason you should not. Get a tape measure out and get his measurements and sizes and go shopping at those shops that allow returns. Find a moment when he is most relaxed to get him to (at least) try the clothes.
When shopping for your husband, keep the following things in mind:
Buy things that match his style and personality. Even though it may be a lot less hip than you would desire, there is no point buying things that he does not feel comfortable with.
Check with him what his favorite clothes are and if those are getting old, find some good replacements.
Concentrate on quality rather than quantity. Men look much better in high quality clothes and you don’t want to make too many shopping trips for him.
Make sure to buy items in color. Men need more color in their wardrobe too!
3. Give lots of compliments when he wears something nice and encourage him to buy more of the same
You never know, the penny may suddenly drop…
4. Alert him to clothes that do not fit, and (gently) suggest that they need to be brought to a tailor.
When clothes don’t fit well your man will never look good.
5. Make sure he owns a few good basics. Things to look out for are:
The Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based 6 piece forges a distinct sound from a variety of sources, ranging from majestic progressive rock, classic and contemporary psychedelic, bluesy riff-rock, textured modern rock, concise pop, indie rock, metal, and shards of shoegaze and post-rock. Since the band embraces such a panoramic stylistic perspective, the group has garnered favorable comparisons to such diverse artists as The Replacements, The Dandy Warhols, The Stone Roses, Built to Spill, Smashing Pumpkins, and The Flaming Lips among others. The group received accolades from such noted tastemakers as Fearless Radio, Performer Magazine, Alternative Press, Slug Magazine, Speakercreatures, The Fire Note, Babysue, Absolutepunk.net, AV Club Milwaukee, Uncut Mag (UK), Rocksposure, and On Milwaukee.
Today we are going to look at studies done by the Dietary Supplement Education Alliance and the findings that they found that by supplementing ones diet with just a few different vitamins, minerals and essential oils could save $24 Billion in Health Care Costs.
“By the year 2030, there will be over 70 million people aged 65+, with half over the age of 75. This study states that, “Health care for Americans over age 65 could increase to nearly $16 trillion per year.”
For more information on these products visit: http://kathydeane.mynsp.com/
A reminder that this program is for educational purposes only. And thank you for taking time today in Taking Action For Your Health with Health Is Wealth Health Educator Kathy Deane. www.TakingActionForYourHealth.Com
For your free BSQ Body System Quiestionnaire Email email@example.com
Ara Hawkins is the indie music/art editor @viragomag.com. She has interviewed Bill Ward of Black Sabbath, comedian Margaret Cho, and Chris Mars of the Replacements. In 2011 she self published a full collection of poetry (Original Soundtrack Not Available) which one reader called "A Tom Verlaine riff in every synapse." She writes about suburban decay and the dirty reality of small towns. She says her poetry shows the Jackson Pollock behind the Rockwell. She's assembling a second full collection of poetry and trying to momentarily extend her attention span to write a novel. She's also a musicaholic.
Come find out the importance of physical fitness, different types of movement. The negative impact of muscle drinks, and the herbal and holistic replacements, overexcercising, proper hydration, and more!
Our Special Guest
Personal Trainer Xavior R. Qvistgaard
NASM( National Academy of Sports Medicine)
AFAA( Aerobics and Fitness Association of America)
BS in Nutrition.
Find him @ InnerG fitness located on 6 east 30th st. Between Madison and 5 th ave. suite 201
Join Ej and Lisa once again for another segment of guests and interviews at 1 PM Eastern Time.
Liliana Kligman developed Fit as a Pro and is the Creator of Café Oscuro Films. She comes on to talk about her career and film history which recently came in the form of the thriller 'Dark Awakening.
Erik Compton, Pro golfer, comes to talk to us on the heels of his 2nd place finish in the U.S Open, and his involvement with organ donation after receiving not one, but 2 heart replacements in his life. Donatelife.net/
Nancy Flynn is back once again to give us her social media 'gaffe of the week', and talks with us about how to use social media in a more positive light!
We had a last second call in from Christopher Daniels who came to promote his PPV Appearance on Ring of Honor Sunday June 22nd.
Cynthia Crawford was born a fraternal twin with totally different blood type and tissue type than her twin sister. Unlike her twin, she was born without an amniotic sac, baffling the medical community. Prior to her birth, her father had been approached by agents with the OSS to participate in a secret government project, it was not until she was in her mid 30s that she learned from her father that she was a hybrid created in a petri dish by a government program utilizing DNA from two different alien races added to human DNA. Throughout Cynthia’s toddler years, she was taken to underground military medical facilities at night for testing and examinations. During this time and throughout her life, she also encountered what she believed were alien abductions, examinations, impregnations, as well as miraculous healings and organ replacements. Through the 1950s and into the late 1970s Cynthia tried to seek help and understanding of her experiences, but there were no support groups at that time, nor could she find anyone who would believe her experiences. She was also chastised for having and using psychic powers. Her life changed when she gave up fear to consciously face these other worldly beings, only to learn that they are her star family. In 2003, Cynthia began making ET sculptures with the assistance of the various benevolent star beings that she had encountered, and that other contactees had. experienced. Today, Cynthia devotes her life to doing counseling, workshops and talks, teaching how we are all connected to the star people and how to live in an integrated Galactic society in the very near future. Her website is http://etsculptors.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)