SORT BY Relevancy
B.A.I.O | Team Afrika News Hour | Episode 3
In this episode we will discuss current events and their signifigance to the Afrikan community.
1. Black Panther made his first onscreen appearance in the first trailer of Captain America: Civil War. Should we be excited?
2. Another mass shooting, this time in San Bernadino. The details are still sketchy but we will discuss it.
3. China announced it will open its first overseas military outpost in Djibouti.
4. The IMF announced that the Chinese Renminbi will join its basket of reserve currency.
Join us tonight as we break down the latest news and current events specifically the latest move by the international bankers. The IMF today approved the renminbi (Chinas dollar) as one of the world’s central bank reserve currencies. This strategic financal move comes as no suprise to those who have been paying attention to the global elites plan for a new financial, political and spiritual new world order.
This and much more including listener phone calls during the second half of the show.
Here is the link to the listen live & archive page. It contains the Live stream links at the top of the page and then the archives below.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamKNEIN/featured link to the youtube channel
https://soundcloud.com/hagmann-hagmann-report link to the soundcloud page
in Self Help
The dollar as we know it today is represented by sophisticated pieces of paper or accounted as digital computer entries. Its value is by “fiat”. In 1971 the dollar was removed from being backed by gold as specified in the Constitution.
Shortly after the divorce from gold, arrangements were made to have the U.S. dollar be used exclusively for the oil trade, to keep the dollar going, However, that is now changing as Russia, China and other nations are starting to trade oil in their own currencies.
The creation of a fiat currency made the practice of fractional reserve banking easier to conduct, leading to vast levels of debt and manipulation. Now these practices have brought us to the brink of economic collapse all over the world.
The IMF has now announced that the Chinese renminbi, also called the “yuan”, will be included in the SDR basket as of Oct. 1, 2016. The impact on the dollar between now and then could be dramatic. There could be much more serious economic dislocation in the U.S., as well as other high debt nations.
Alternative economists warn that sluggish economic activity, market drops, dollar decline and wealth redistribution may soon bring financial wipeout of the middle class and widespread poverty. Meanwhile, war actions are being conducted to try to maintain the dollar’s status by military might.
It is important to get prepared and make plans with compatible friends.
These days we’re constantly hearing about China as an economic giant. Lately however, that giant is stumbling. America has been worried that China’s prosperity could mean an erosion of our own Super-Power status, that may be the least of our worries. Richard Duncan talks with us about the horror’s unleashed in by China’s failure.
COSMIC VISION NEWS – 14APR - Show Summary
SUMMARY WITH LINKS: http://bit.ly/1dVEB5p
GOOGLE + : http://bit.ly/1cabQ45
1. WAVE OF ACTION: THREE MONTH GLOBAL CAMPAIGN TO REOCCUPY THE WORLD BEGINS.
2. NOOSE TIGHTENS AROUND THE NECK OF ISRAEL’S ZIONIST AGENDA.
3. WARMONGERS GETTING SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES: JIM DEAN.
4. POSSIBLE PLANNED TURKISH FALSE-FLAG EVENT.
5. INDIGENOUS GENOCIDE CONFIRMED/ADMITTED IN CANADA.
6. EARTH CHANGES; VOLCANIC AND SEISMIC ACTIVITY.
7. FINANCE: STOCK MARKETS ARE REVEALED AS BEING RIGGED.
8. FRANKFURT WINS BID TO BE CHINESE RENMINBI CLEARING HUB.
9. RON PAUL: UKRAINE BAILOUT BAD FOR U.S AND BAD FOR UKRAINE.
10. LAKOTA NATION LAUNCHES CRYPTOCURRENCY.
11. U.S. FCC TO START CRACKING DOWN ON MEDIA CONSOLIDATION.
12. PRESIDENTS ON AREA 51 AND DISCLOSURE.
13. GALACTIC CONTACT: ASHTAR VIA CHANNEL PHILIP AND ‘SENSES’ FROM BASHAR VIA DARYL ANKA.
14. TECH: IONIC TOOTHBRUSH.
15. RESTAURANT CHAIN EXPOSES FACTORY FARMING.
16. BEER: MAKING INFORMED CHOICES TO AID IN GROWTH.
17. FINAL WORDS: INTERNET NEUTRALITY AND LEARNING DISCERNMENT DURING ELECTIONS.
Ronald McKinnon, the William D. Eberle Professor of International Economic at Stanford University and author of Unloved Dollar Standard: From Bretton Woods to the Rise of China, talks about the benefits that America derives from--and the responsibilities that it has--under the dollar standard. He discusses the harm that U.S. monetary policy has inflicted on emerging countries like China and Brazil, and explains why an appreciation in China's currency would not tilt the U.S.-China trade balance in America's favor.
This past Friday, Standard and Poor's downgraded the U.S. debt from AAA+ to AA+ with a negative outlook.
What makes the situation all the more distressing, is that neither party seems to be interested in dealing with one of the prime contributors to the US slow economy...China.
"China, after all, maintains predatory policies designed to take advantage of America's open economy. So, for instance, the Chinese central government fixes the value of the renminbi at an artificially low level to stimulate Chinese exports and impede imports.
It has alos been systematically violating its World Trade Organization obligations, especiallly by blocking imports. The resut of these policies is that China has persistently run large merchandise-trade surpluses against the United States.
Last year, for instance, that surplus amounted to $273.1 billion, the largest defict the US has ever had with any country."http://news.yahoo.com/obama-cant-word-china-210114302.html
Join author and global macro-market research-strategist Gregory Thomas Weldon for a lively discussion about the global macro-economic situation, secular trends in finance, Central Banks policies, global trade, inflation, deflation, debt, Gold, Currency and Commodity markets, Interest Rates, Money markets and Sovereign Bonds, global Stock Indexes and Emerging Markets.
The World Bank's most recent Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report, released this week, says a global economic recovery is underway, underpinned by strengthening output and demand in high-income countries.
Global GDP growth in 2014 will be 2.8 percent and it is expected to rise to about 4.2 percent by 2016, according to the report, which the World Bank publishes twice a year.
Average GDP growth in developing countries has reached 4.8 percent in 2014, faster than in high-income countries but slower than in the boom period before the global financial and economic crisis of 2008.
Demand side stimulus or supply side reforms?
The global economic slowdown that struck in 2008 was caused by a financial crisis that resulted in large part from the bursting of an enormous, fraud-ridden mortgage lending bubble in the US.
The crisis led to varying responses in different countries. The GEP report's authors said that in general, developing countries privileged demand stimulus policies over structural reforms during the past several years.
For example, in 2008 to 2009, China implemented a four trillion-renminbi ($586 billion) stimulus program as a direct response to the slowdown in global trade caused by the global financial crisis.
Speculators who want make a profit by taking advantage of the forex spread difference between the renminbi and other currencies should not think of this as a risk-free practice because currency arbitragers may have incurred huge losses due to the recent sharp dive in the Chinese currency, reports Chinese web portal Tencent QQ.
Individuals can earn money from foreign exchange arbitrage, buying currency in one financial market and selling it for a profit in another. For instance, while mainland China has strict currency controls in place, Hong Kong is open to currency transactions. CONTINUE READING
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (71 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (64 chatters)
- John Baptist (60 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (34 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (15 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (9 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- superdaveshow (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)