SORT BY Relevancy
Along the way to becoming one of the greatest leaders the world has ever known, Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King marched, fought and ultimately died for our right to have freedom, equality and respect. Unfortunately, with the popularity of buffoonish shows television shows like: Love & Hip Hop, Scandal and Sorority Sisters…along with no class but a lot of ass entertainers like: Beyonce and Nicky Minaj…. It’s become evident that society will never respect us because we’re not respecting ourselves. Please join me LIVE tonight at 9:00pm EST for our annual, “Remembering the Dream MLK Special”, where this year, we’ll focus on the portrayal of African Americans in Entertainment and how Reverend King would feel about it if he were alive today. Feel free to call in with comments to 646 200 0366 or listen LIVE online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “REAL Radio that Matters for Over 10 Years”. #RRTM
Good Morning and welcome to the Seriouside of the jrilshow: This morning, we will be discussing the following topics:
SEGMENT 1: Remembering a King
SEGMENT 2: Unemployment is at a 6 year low, not hearing much from the GOP.
SEGMENT 3: 6 NFL Head Coaches were fired at the end of the season, 2 remain vacant, 2 hired former head coaches, 1 hired an African American, we will discuss.
Sooo…what did you do in 2014? Do you remember or is it all mushed together in a haze of hopes, dreams, and woulda-shoulda-couldas? With so much hustle & bustle happening around us, it’s good to take stock of our year’s best accomplishments and attempts. At the very least it will give you a clearer picture […]
The post SF #182 – Remembering 2014 appeared first on Success Freaks.
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show & Wright On Point Hot Topic, The Discussion, Pastor J. Rouse Life Application Bible Study and Pastor J. Rouse Sermons/Messages Series and much more...
- The Tribute;
- In memory of Stuart Scott (July 19, 1965 - January 4, 2015) Sportscaster, Anchor, ESPY Award and Jimmy V Award recipient;
- In memory of Andrae Crouch (July 1, 1942 - January 8, 2015) Gospel Singer, Songwriter, Arranger, Record Producer, Pastor, Grammy Award Winner, Gospel Music Hall of Fame inductee;;
- Pastor Andrae Crouch music legacy and tribute and much more!;
- New Year's Shout Outs, Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shouts, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more......
Share your memories, special moments of both Stuart Scott and Andrae Crouch and share your favourite Andrae Crouch song. We want to hear from you. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call live on air (949) 203-4735...
GETTING READY FOR SELMA, REMEMBERING ROCRAST MACK JR., AND WHY McDONALD'S AIN'T GONNA LIKE WHAT WE ARE COOKING !!!
Join the Angels of Light on the Topic of Reincarnation!!!!
We will share some methods for connecting to your Past lives. We're going to have a great time as we talk about the history of reincarnation and what it is, why we as a society don't know much about it, how come we repeatedly come back, and most importantly how to remember your past lives! We'll also open the lines for you to ask questions and share your past life expereinces with the family.
Be sure to tune in as we'll also have a free book give away for the recent Tybro hit book "Acharya: A Preacher’s Daughter Becomes A Spiritual Master"
Thank You Master
Thank You Acharya
when does being a dominant lesbian female get out of control. we all know tthat being the sexy tough chick is in but do you think there are some of us get lost in the hype of what the gay comminuity thinks a dominant stud female should be like? i want to hear what you think and maybe you have a experience to share or you just want to listen in on the topic dial (347)945 6212 to lsten in or press 1 to speak with your opinion this is nochille radio so dont be afraid to speak the truth im looking to hear honest opinions from both agressive and feminine females and guys who might be tuned in i wanna hear you guys opinions
Episode #185 - On January 4th the world lost THE coolest sports caster on the planet, Stuart Scott. We will talk about what he meant to the sports world and how he changed the way sports is reported. Celebrity Apprentice is back on the air with a very colorful cast of contestants. We'll talk about who is on and who we think will take it all. Also on the show we'll discuss the new hit show on Fox, Empire starring Taraji P. Henson and Terrance Howard. New Year, new you, and new boo, right? We'll also talk about internet dating the good, bad and ugly. So mix up your favorite drink, sit back, relax and enjoy!
A new national champion has been crowned and they hail from Columbus Ohio they are the mighty Ohio State University Buckeyes. I have nothing but respect for them. You have to show big ups to the Buckeyes for winning a national championship in Football with your 3rd String QB. College football this season was one of many changes and at the same time several norms that we have come to accept held true. The new playoff format that featured the top four teams was a big hit both in the ratings and the overall acceptance by the public. Now the Question is when will the College Playoff field double from the fantastic Four to a field of an Elite Eight. In my opinion we call all expect that to happen soon.
As we think about obstacles and obstructions to telling the truth, it is fitting in light of this past holiday that we remember Reverend, Dr. Martin Luther King, J.R. and consider the obstacles he faced in fulfilling his purpose as a truth teller about the need for drastic changes in our nation, and in our hearts.
In this broadcast, we will also hear Dr. King's "I Have a Dream" speech, as it is now called. In not a very long time, I think many of us have forgotten or lost track of so many things he urged us to think about in that speech. Others have handled his words irresponsibly, and in so doing, contributed to our straying from the spiritual and moral direction that he offered us.
Hope you can listen in. The J Man.
A SPECIAL NOTE: TO THE CALLER WHO GOT CUT OFF: I ENJOYED SPEAKING WITH YOU AND DID NOT CUT YOU OFF MANUALLY. THE PROGRAM AUTOMATICALLY ENDED AND DROPPED THE CALL WITHOUT WARNING. BE BLESSED AS WE PRAY FOR HARMONY IN OUR GREAT LAND!
I have a dream...Celebrating Our 50 Years of Jubilee!
Our forefathers and mothers planted trees from which we gather fruit, and dug wells from which we quench our thirst. Civil Rights Activist marched for us, died for us and pleaded for our equality.
So what are we leaving behind for our communities today? What are we fostering in the minds of our Black children? How will we strengthen our famillies and our communities?
Fifty years ago, Dr. King's "I Have a Dream..." Speech debuted in Detroit and transformed a nation. Today, we Celebrate our 50th Year of Jubilee and join in that movement of teaching us all to evolve in our beliefs, values and purpose for elevation of our consciousness into the greatness that lies in the Human Spirit.
Our ancesters from Africa knew the power of connection to the Divine, while honoring the human-ness in each other. I invite you to remember the greatness of our people, and let's have conversations that inspires us all to take action to "Heal what's hurting our Hearts and our Black Community."
Today's show is about a movement that is taking root this year that is based in Love, Loving yourself so you can truly love another. As this year begins, I want you to position yourself to Dream, Believe, and Be the very expression of yourself that the world needs to see to allow us all to be transformed. It's time out for playing small. It's time to lock arms with one another, and reveal Love in expression to the world. Awaken your Soul's Mission, and let's begin to live life beyond anything we have previously imagined. As we allow our Spirits to be revealed, we allow supernatural experiences to occur that will transform the world, even as Dr. Martin L. King thousands to reach deep within for change and transformation.
And so can we..Be Amazing!
We are powerful, and together we rise!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (465 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- Papa Lou (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (20 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (15 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (7 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- FrankStanisci (4 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- urgentfury (2 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)