SORT BY Relevancy
The topic of today is religion and the group that calls themself ISIS after the Goddess of the same name.
Just random thoughts and opinions of them and religions in general.
Come share your thoughts and lets hear what you have to say about this threat and issue! Or maybe you think they are not a threat and still wish to share your opinion.
“Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord”. ~~~ Colossians 3:18
By submitting yourself to your spouse, does it mean that you should submit to abuse or violence at the hand of your spouse? As there are so many men and women who practice Christianity or other forms of religion, there are many who take the above scripture the wrong way – even when it comes to accepting their spouse to violently abuse them.
Last week on Hot Topics Talk Radio, in recognition of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, we discussed the nature of Domestic Violence with three highly regarded activists, and we thought to continue the conversation on “Real Talk with Pastor Ray”, with an in-depth view from Pastor Ray, and special guest, Bishop Avery Kinney, as well as other church leaders. Pastor Ray is going to discuss how this violent crime appears behind the doors of our churches, and what we as Christians, should know.
Please join us on Wednesday, October 8, 2014, at 9pm PDT/ 11pm CDT/ 12 Midnight EDT, to discuss this very important topic.
You are welcome to listen and comment by calling (646)200-3148. Or listen online from your computer and join the chatroom conversation at: http://www.hottopicstalkradio.com/real-talk-with-pastor-ray.html
*Hot Topics Talk Radio is sponsored by Shades of Afrika and SPMG Media. *Hot Topics Talk Radio is sponsored by Shades of Afrika and SPMG Media. For information regarding our sponsors, and more, visit www.hottopicstalkradio.com
This week Arlette and Mike will debate that which parallels and repels between religion and spirituality.
We will discuss what religion is and what it is that we acutally mean when we say we are religious, as well as
what we mean when we say we are spiritual, and what spiritulism actually is.
Join us on another exciting episode of Arlette and Mike Talk!!!
The Israelites had religion but they lacked relationship.
Now there’s perhaps no festival that showed this more clearly than the feast of tabernacles. This feast was a great Hebrew feast and during the climax of that feast, the priest would go down to the pool of Siloam and fill a golden pitcher with water from the pool.
Then he'd bring that water back and the people would follow; leaping, dancing, playing cymbals, chanting, and praising.
And then priest would pour out the water from the pool of Siloam at the altar.
And as he did, all sorts of hilarity would break out.
So Jesus was observing this ceremony watching their ecstasy, their joy, and their hilarity. And He knew that after it was all over, they would go back to their homes, and this celebration and happiness would just be a vague memory.
They would still have their old heartaches, tears, fears, faults, and failures. All of their enjoyment would be gone; a mere religious exercise and not a relationship with The LORD of Glory.
So it was this religious ritual that gave a fleeting joy for but a moment, like a pitcher of water poured out on an altar.
That's why Jesus said, “If you’re really thirsty, come to Me and drink.”
So what Jesus was saying is, “It's time to stop enduring religion, and start enjoying salvation through a relationship with Me.”
Be sure to tune in to learn the difference between religion and relationship
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- John Baptist (95 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- canadianglen (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Little Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)