SORT BY Relevancy
There is a certain rule in meeting the new s/o's family during the holidays. Let's discuss the do's and don'ts!
How should you or do you expect to be introduced?
What if they don't warm up to you or vice versa?
Did you s/o exclude you from holidays activity with his/her family, how do you feel about it and what's your next move?
Also, if you are single how do you get past the onslaught of questions about being single over the holidays?
Let us help you survive the holidays in one piece!
On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 8-10 pm tune in to the Ladies of The Relationship Handbook Live as we discuss "Relationship Holiday Etiquette".
The number to call is (347) 633-9853 to give your 2 cents on the subject!
in Self Help
Happy Valentine's Day Weekend! A celebration of love and relationships. Please share your relationship stories or advise with us. If you are looking for love, let us know what type of mate you are looking for... they may be listening to the show. If you are too shy to call send us an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrea DeJesus is our special co-host.
in Self Help
We will discuss proper etiquette when it comes to interacting with individuals who have special challenges. Our panel of experts include:
Lin Petkovich, Just Like Home, LLC in Ohio
Sandee Winkelman, National Advocate and Autism expert.
Natosha Czuba, Teacher certified in moderate to intensive disabilities, Cleveland Ohio Metropolitan School District.
Michelle Mcquire, Attorney
Lonise Popa will be our special guest co-host.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (96 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (1 chatters)
- Male MilSpouse Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PSYCHICANGEL1 (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (1 chatters)
- Hot Pink Radio with Carla Hall (1 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (1 chatters)