SORT BY Relevancy
This Week My Guest Are Denis Barthe Of Aggression And Gary Young Of Avenger
The Heavy Metal Mayhem Radio Show! Classic 80's Underground. 'Playing The Best Of All The Rest' Hosted By Mike 'The Big Cheese'
Give Us A Like On Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/Theheavymetalmayehmradioshow
Metal Matinee Bootlegs And Demo-Lition Segment Downloads-http://heavymetalmayhembigcheese.blogspot.com/
Join Sandra Brown, MA and Jennifer Young, LMHC as they share thoughts and strategies for healing over the holidays. It can be challenging to get better when you are feeling down, missing what was or struggling to maintain no contact. But, the holidays can be a time to reframe what has happened to you and understand your experience in a new way...and it can lead to new moments of peace and joy.
A new and interesting show!!! A Mom in Australia asked our "merry methylation" detectives to help her little girl.
She is 5 years old with Mood / Aggression / Anxiety / Tics / Constipation..... What could it be? Is it PANDAS? PANS? Methylation problems? Mitochondrial dysfunction? Or something else?
On Monday, November 10th at 8PM eastern (USA) , (That is 12 noon, Tuesday Nov 11 in Melbourne OR 11am Tuesday, Nov 11th in Brisbane), Dr. Jess Armine will moderate a discussion group of clinical detectives to help ascertain the root cause(s) and subsequent downstream effects of this little one's malady.
Our expert anel will include Sterling Hill* (creator of mthfrsupport.com and "Sterling's app"), Clinician Cynthia Smith*, Clinician Shawn Bean*, and Yours Truly (of course)
Special Guest Amy Joy Smith, NP*, PANDAS expert and national speaker on PANDAS has graciously consented to join us!
Also, Carolyn Ledowsky, ND*, naturopath, herbalist and nutritionist and head of MTHFRsupport AUSTRALIA will also join us.
It doesn't get better than this people....Tell your friends!
I would like to express gratitude to the mom who has brought this to us....in my opinion there is no greater love than to place all the "cards on the table" for the whole world to see. We promise to do our very best!
*For full Bio's on the expert panel, please go to www.mabim.org
* For Carolyn Ledowsky's bio, please go to http://www.mthfrsupport.com.au/about/our-team/
*for Amy Joy Smith NP go to http://hillparkmedicalcenter.com/practitioners/amy-joy-smith-n-p/
This week Martha Stokes CMT talks about how you can use stock charts for technical, fundamental, and risk analysis. The modern charts now have the ability to take fundamental and financial data and put those into a graphical form that makes it as easy to study the financials of a company, as it is to study the technical patterns for the stock. Having all of the most important information in a stock chart makes it easier and more reliable to choose stocks. Martha tells you how this new Relational Analysis™ will make your stock selection far more reliable and profitable than just reading the news, or using a recommendation service. Join Martha Stokes CMT for a fascinating topic on the new chart analysis called Relational Analysis™.
Martha Stokes CMT
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
Building relationships has always been key in an industry where agents and brokers are entrusted to protect their client's assets. When that bond is properly developed, clients can feel their assets, organizations and ultimity, their families are going to be taken care should a crisis arise. Ed Wallace, Chief Relationship Officer for The Relational Capital Group, has built his career on developing, monitoring and yielding the rewards derived from these relationships. Ed is also author of the popular book, Business Relationships That Last.
Today, I'm going to dig deep into Ed's exstensive knowledge to find out, what can we do to build an unbreakable bond with our clients?
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (138 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (99 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (23 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- NTEB (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (9 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)