SORT BY Relevancy
Based on the enormous response to Robert’s last show on relationships the topic is back on the table! Tune into this show to find out how relationships are an aspect of your Soul Contract and spiritual path. Find out how to be present to the love in your life, why we need to understand the evolution of marriage, and how to track what part of you does your dating and relating. Additionally explore what part of you attracts unfinished business via relationships on this ground breaking show
In Anglo-Saxon tradition, peace-weavers were women who were married to a member of an enemy tribe for the purpose of establishing peace between feuding groups.
We'e going to be talking with another Peace Weaver, a social philosopher, mystic, and leader in the movement of awakening consciousness.
Her background includes a degree from Stanford University, in philosophy and the shifting of collective paradigms. She spent 20 plus years on an intensive spiritual learning path focused on yoga, world religion, mysticism, healing sound, tantra, bliss, conscious craft, sacred economics, community structure, metaphysical law and peace. Articulating and embodiying the various levels of ascended mind/body consciousness, she has woven a balance of theory and practice, living what she believes, as a wholistic life artist. Her purpose on earth is assisting the inevitable shift of human consciousness … helping the transition to be peaceful.
Peace is also a moderator on the Collapsing into Conciousness forums
We'll discuss current events, shift vs. collapse, where we might be going, right relating, and sexuality - our relationship to the Earth.
Join us for an illuminating discussion on many esoteric subjects.
Peace can be found at peaceweaver.com
Next on "Dying to be Married" with Winston & Sondra Lewis
Brought to you by "Kingdom United Ministries Network"
Continuing with our "Expansion Reconstruction" project, this was the first series of the year. And it was all about going back to the basics.
In any successful relationship, there are key elements that hold them together. Do you know what they are? Pre-ring (never married): Are you prepared for that mate you are believing God for? Post-ring (married): In what areas do you seem to struggle with the most in relating to your spouse? No-ring (widowed or divorced): Looking back, what would you say was the greatest lesson learned & how can you use it to help others going through?
Jefferson gives his assessment of the author of and book of Revelation in the Bible:“It is between fifty and sixty years since I read it and I then considered it as merely the ravings of a maniac no more worthy nor capable of explanation than the incoherences of our own nightly dreams.” (Thomas Jefferson, Letter to General Alexander Smyth, January 17, 1825)Jefferson put together his own bible called the “Jefferson Bible” in which he took out certain passages of scripture while throwing out the rest considering it as dung:“The greatest of all the Reformers of the depraved religion of his own country, was Jesus of Nazareth… Abstracting what is really his from the rubbish in which it is buried, easily distinguished by its luster from the dross of his biographers, and as separable as the diamond from the dung hill.” (Thomas Jefferson, Letter to William Short, October 31, 1819)Jefferson blasphemes account of Ten Commandments in the Bible:“where get we the ten commandments? The book indeed gives them to us verbatim, but where did it get them? For itself tells us they were written by the finger of God on tables of stone, which were destroyed by Moses. But the whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful, that it seems vain to attempt minute inquiry into it and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the text of other books relating to them, that we have a right from that cause to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine.” (Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814)
Good evening, this is your Host Minister Kim here to teach you how to declare you wealth in every aspect of your being this evening. We have Minister Sonya L. Thompson with us. She is a best-seller self-publishing author of a few books relating to how we view money, being wealthy and how to get from one state to the next.
We're still giving gifts away!!! Be the 10th Caller this evening, and you'll win Minister Sonya L. Thompson book
"Declare Yourself Wealthy"
Hosts August West and Danomite bring you the MusicCityMiracles.com experience live every week! We cover every imaginable angle and story relating to the Tennessee Titans all year long, plus in-depth conversations with Titans players, announcers and beat writers.
Live calls are almost always welcome, as we bring you a passionate and hillarious Titans radio show by the fans, for the fans!
On this edition of The Realist Report, we'll be joined once again by Tom in Connecticut. Tom and I will be discussing Cass Sunstein's 2008 public policy paper entitled "Conspiracy Theories" and other issues relating to psychological and information warfare.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- KAS1 (13 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (3 chatters)
- dtm wicked (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 3 (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- BusProRadio (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- prophetrodney (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lenore Luca (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The B1G Show (1 chatters)
- thehappydog (1 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Center Lane Show (0 chatters)
- At The Kitchen Table0 (0 chatters)