SORT BY Relevancy
THE DIFFERENCE IN THE LIFESTYLE REGION TO REGION (N.E.W.S)
Enjoy an evening of hilarious stand-up comedy while contributing to the Learning Disabilities Association of Peel Region
Thursdays April 10th, 2014
Doors open at 7:00pm
Show starts at 8:00pm
Tickets are now on sale and must be purchased in advance
$20.00 per person
What You Get:
- A professional Yuk Yuk’s comedy show with multiple acts
- A discounted dinner voucher at a local restaurant (while supplies last)
- One complimentary door prize ticket to enter in the draw
*Door prizes will be drawn at the end of the comedy show
Door Prizes includes gift certificates, gift baskets, special event tickets and product donations.
Age restriction: 19+ however 17+ year old are allowed with adult company
Location: Mark Breslin’s Yuk Yuk’s International Stand-up Comedy
Address: 5165 Dixie Road, Mississauga, L4W 4G1 ** 1 light North of Eglinton at Amico Blvd
(come early, open seating only, no reserved seating available)
Support our event by purchasing tickets, Call 905-272-4100 or 905-791-4100!!!
Help us reach our goal!!!
Payment Accepted: cash, visa, mastercard and personal cheque
All proceeds will be used to support our valuable programs and services in the Region of Peel for children and youths with learning disabilities.
Please Note: SHOW IS NOT CENSORED. DISCRETION IS ADVISED!
Listen to my play by play of the 13th Region Girls Championship Game Live from the Arena in Corbin, KY.
Join me for my Play by Play Broadcast of the Barbourville and Williamsburg 13th Region Semi Final Game at the Arena in Corbin, KY.
For 25 years, the Anthracite Center for Independent Living (ARCIL) has served the Southern Luzerne, Schuylkill and Carbon County area, through its mission to enable individuals with disabilities to attain their highest possible level of independence. ARCIL offers numerous supports services in a cross-disability environment, Of special interest are young adults who are transitioning (VITAL House program), and working with 1st Responders regarding people with disabilities and the impact of disabilities on emergency situations.
Join us for a lively conversation with some of the center's staff who continue to move the organization ahead for the individuals they serve. Our guests will be Denise Corcoran, Executive Director, Diana Morris Smaglik, Marketing Director/Special Projects Supervisor, Susan Kennedy, CIL Services Director, and Tracy Cusatis, Waiver Services Supervisor.
You can also connect with ARCIL on Facebook.
PA Independent Living Radio Show is brought to you Fridays at 12:00 pm EST by The Arc of Luzerne County. Please consider a donation in support of our work to help improve the quality of life for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families.
Visit PA Disability News to stay up to date on news and events of interest to the PA disability community.
Thanks for listening!
Join Host Live Chats
- Monster X Radio1 (20 chatters)
- John Baptist (13 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The KBK Internet Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (1 chatters)