SORT BY Relevancy
No better way to kick off your summer than to pick up some great reads! Love, Laughter and Books are what we push at the Romance Bookmark, so pull up a chair and listen to the fun! Tonight, we are thrilled to have Elizabeth Boyle on the program and to hear a few tantalizing details about "The Viscount Who Lived Down the Lane"! www.elizabethboyle.com I, for one, love historicals chock full of wit, adventure and unforgettable characters and Elizabeth Boyle has never let me down! There's always room in your TBR pile for one more...trust me!
Love, laughter and a life filled with books! At The Romance Bookmark, we celebrate all three and tonight we do that with Award-winning Author Heather Snow! www.heathersnowbooks.com It's been a while since we were lucky enough to catch her and as we catch up and just "hang out". One of my favorite things to do on a bad day is pull up Heather's site, read the great reviews her books have gotten and get re-inspired that great books still happen and that generous and talented authors like Heather Snow are still writing them.
Today, we get to spend some sofa time with Author, Kathy Eberly. We will discuss love and disabilities and romance from a writer's perspective, as well as juggling real life with writing duties. She's going to give us a great deal of insight into her recently released book, KARISSA'S HOPE, a book garnering great reviews and quickly becoming a crowd favorite.
If you would like to ask questions or speak with the author, please dial in (347) 855-8670 and press 1 to be live on air with us.
Welcome Everyone! IndieReview Behind The Scenes's segment The Darker Side Of Romance all new episode! Tonight join host Author Ronda Caudill as she chats with Author Destiny Blaine!
Destiny Blaine is an award-winning, international bestselling author. She writes under several pseudonyms and in most genres. Her current books are published by Siren Publishing, Dark Hollows Press, and Kindle Worlds.
Writing as Natalie Acres, the author is published exclusively by Siren Publishing. Destiny currently carries seven active pen names. The first author to be 'dubbed' as a "sprint" writer, Destiny has over 300 titles on the market today with at least twenty-two novellas and novels coming in 2015.
A career author for more than a decade, Destiny's pseudonyms have earned the coveted #1 spot in over half of Amazon's sub-categories. Her books have landed in the top 20 in many sub-categories at Amazon, Amazon UK, Amazon CA and Amazon Australia.
Destiny Blaine is represented by Dawn Dowdle at Blue Ridge Literary Agency. Contact Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to book Destiny for a ghostwriting job or would like to have her work sent to you for future consideration.
Purchase link to The Vampire Diaries by Destiny Blaine http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Diaries-UNQUENCHABLE-Novella-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B00TIX3SRC
JUST THE TWO OF US on KLJN 107.7
Host: Kat Brooks
Title: "LET THE ROMANCE BEGIN"
CALL THE SHOW (347) 237-5342
Guest: Kyle - of Cove Poconos Resort
Produced by: Phillip Simmons
KOOL & THE GANG - Celebration
ERIC BENET - Real Love
Visit Our Website: KLJN 107.7
LIKE us on Facebook
Got A Show Idea? Call or Text (601) JAM-1077
I have a very special interview scheduled on Thursday, May 28th at 6pm EST! I'll sit down with a few of my fellow authors, Debby Lee, Carol Malone, Sarah Daley, Robyn Echols to chat about our new compilation, Summer Hearts: 6 Summer Tales of Sweet Romance! We'll discuss our novellas, what it was like pulling this summer/beach themed anthology together, and more!
Every Summer Has a Love Story...Six Summer Tales of Sweet Romance that bring you the very best in Historical, Contemporary and Fantasy Romance. Sarah Daley, Carol Malone, Kathy Bosman, Debby Lee, Robyn Echols, and Lisa Watson weave stories of long days, sultry nights, sun-kissed beaches and sweet romance.
Love, Laughter and a Life filled with Books! The Romance Bookmark is about making sure that a life dominated by a love of books is never anything to be embarrassed about...and the ultimate quest for more room on our TBR shelves! Tonight we welcome Scottish Historical Romance author, Madeline Martin, into our giddy corner to to take a peek at DECEPTION OF A HIGHLANDER and see if she can tell me why wool in my closet is an itchy, unattractive thing but the minute it's in a novel where someone is wearing a kilt--I can't see a thing wrong with that fabric! www.madelinemartin.com
Relationship counselor Bilal Stroud, of the website www.romanticmuslim.com is back with Part 2 of the discussion on bringing romance back into the marriage. Lovemaking is an art that begins long before the intimacy of the bedroom. It starts with the sound of your voice when you greet each other in the morning all the way to the embrace when you come home after a hard days work. How does a woman create a romantic mood in her home? It's the melodious music in the background as you walk in the door. It's the scent of your perfume, the creative design of your hair, brightness of your smile. It's the soft lights in the livingroom, the smell of delicious food in the kitchen, the warm bathwater waiting to soak cramped muscles after a day of perspiration in the hot sun or cramped office. How do children respond when they see signs of romance between their parents? Does it give them more anticipation for marriage? Does it give them a greater sense of security, as opposed to the tention created by constant arguments between parents? Does it create a more peaceful household? Many adults never express affection or desire for each other in the presence of children, therefore, children grow up not knowing how to be romantic wtih their own spouses. Can we prepare our children for happier marriages by exhibiting a little more excitement in our own?
Dr. Kathryn Foster will be joining your Boy Kdiddy the elixor of Love to discuss her Book and this emotional filled topic, She's the author of The Naked Truth About Men (And Romance) and What Women Want…Really!
Two-thirds of divorces are initiated by women because women expect something different than men deliver. Cutting edge neuroscience now gives us the reasons. For one thing, a profound brain change in females causes her to “feel her thinking” in ways that men don’t do and must learn about to be successful in romance. Please call with you questions to 646-929-2870. Let here's your comments and thoughts.
Office # 323-957-7322
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (45 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- DHead Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ChrystyanaLadoucer (0 chatters)