SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Refuge Culture, today we will cover current events and see how it affects our lives in Christ and how we should deal with these events. Growing up and going through life we hear many phrases and golden rules that we are taught to live by.
Treat others how you want to be treated.
Don’t lie don’t steal
Work hard and you will be successful
Say what you mean and mean what you say.
What are we to do when we follow the outline for our life and society doesn’t. What about if a government is going against what society wants? What if a group is singled out and discriminated and oppressed by the government.
Tonight we look at the double standards of justice in Christianity, and how the courts rule in two different directions on the same issue.
Refuge OTM Panel to discuss the UCC shooting, apparent targeting of Christians and the divisvie nature of the adminstration and the media. The long standing effects of classifying good evil and evil good. The Biblical truth on how Christians should react in the wake of this terrible event.
Final topic is end times discussion and admonishment from certain people in the media. Do they understand the implications that they state or are they trying to drive wedges between people of faith.
Refuge Culture is looking at issues and news from the refugee crisis, the California School district ban on drawing religious cartoons, the attack on Christmas by Starbucks and the federal government telling schools that male students have to shower with female students.
In these stories, we see the different views and stances taken by the world. How are we as Christians to deal with their views. What does God's word instruct us to do.
The cultural removal of all aspects of Christianity from the public is a not a movement by chance. It is a consorted effort to mainstream Islam, cults and other religions while minimizing Christianity.
Tonight on Refuge Culture, we speak with Bodie Hodge from Answers in Genesis about this topic and how we should appraoch this as Christians. We examine the reason behind the media bias in not reporting truthfully about what is taught in schools. Secondly we examine how we can go forward in fighting false teaching and whitewashing of corupt cults.
Refuge OTM Radio discussing the current events of the day and week. Looking at what is happening with the perspective from Christian worldview.
Study of Hebrews 9. Our priesthood of the Lord Jesus Christ who is a priest after theorder of Melchizedek. Presented to us two ministries which are in contrast. We will study the new sanctuary and how it compares to the sanctuary here on earth and study the superiority of Christ sacrifice.
Join us at Born Again Baptist Church Sunday, June 14, 2015 for Sunday Morning Worship. We will continue our study through the Book of Joshua and will be in Joshua, Chapter 20. Our sermon will be, "Christ Is Our Refuge." We will study about cities of refuge. Our Pastor is Bill Lawson.
Jesus Christ should be honored evevry day of our lives. Praising Him will shift your eyes off your life to see a better life that Christ alone gives. Dark evil days are getting darker and more wicked. The Kingdom of God is the safest place ever in the whole universe. Its in His refuge we learn to stay away from the traps of the world we live in and receive all we need to live a life that is healthy and happy.
SPECIAL PRAYER GOING ON FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN UNITY HERE WITH THIS MINISTRY--BE EXPECTING!!!!
Do YOU feel like your whole world is crashing down around you? Well, you are not alone.Did you know you have a place of refuge? Yep, you do. And your place of refuge is in our Lord Jesus.
Plus, we will have special music, and for a little fun, reveal the top 25 candy bars of 2013. Come and join us, LIVE Tuesday @ 6pm Eastern.
On tonight's show:
A growing economy and better controls on spending have led to a $295 million budget surplus. Naturally, the Baltimore Sun demands that it all be spent and opposes any tax relief. We'll discuss.
A Montgomery County Young Republican was charged with "picking berries" and fined. The inanity is covered in an article by Reason's Baylin Linnekin and I'll share the details.
On this Labor Day, I share some truth from the Heritage Foundation and the Daily Signal about how Right To Work Laws Don't Reduce Private Sector Wages.
And we introduce a new segment "Stupid Political Memes".
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (82 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (53 chatters)
- John Baptist (26 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (25 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (9 chatters)
- Ask Alice Show (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- The Randy Report (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Witch School (0 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)
- The Wealth-Stream AdViZor (0 chatters)