SORT BY Relevancy
Twinkle VanFleet of RSD(S)-CRPS Advisory www.CRPSAdvisory.com will discuss Functional Restoration for the pain patient.
Diagnosed with CRPS type 2 (Causalgia) in 2003 after a January of 2001 fall where the tendons where torn from the bones in her right foot in a work related injury.
Discussing both the physical and psychological aspects of pain and what we can do to help ourselves forward into learning and maintaining a better quality of life.
She attended the Compass Center for Functional Restoration in Sacramento CA, a 6 week long, 5 day a week, 7 hour a day, outpatient multi-disciplinary program focusing on new direction's. The Center believes this is a life approach not just treating the pain but the whole person.
Years ago it became her passion and purpose to promote guidance, awareness,
resources and information to those who have been diagnosed with Reflex
Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome as well as to
those who wish to learn and understand it.
A Group Leader for MDJunction's Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy's support Forum
As an Advocate for RSD/CRPS she's active in promoting several websites via
her own and networking.
We don't have to be a sufferer, but instead, work toward being a survivor.
There's always hope!
Saying "I Do" to RSD
Today you are going to meet a wonderful couple. Jane has RSD and met her now husband, Gus, after she had been struggling with it for some time.
They fell in love and decided to get married; knowing full well what may lie ahead for them.
They just celebrated their one year anniversary recently.
Join us for an inspiring show. Meet both Jane and Gus. Find out how they manage to keep love alive, despite the challenges of daily living with this disabling condition called CRPS or aka as RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy).
Authors of Hope I Don't Die Before I Get Old
Tracey and Mary Bowman were inspired to write their book,
while caring for their aging parents through chronic illness, fractured hips, surgery and death. As each other’s support network, they shared secrets and discoveries, tips and advice--amassing a wealth of wisdom on the topic.
Mary Boone Wellington, artist, inventor and businesswoman lives in The Great North Woods of NH. Discovering a world of frustration as she began to help her mother through her passage to old age, Mary Boone notes “The most surprising thing to me was how ineffective I was at making a real difference in my mother’s life. I had felt certain this “caregiving stint” was going to be a pleasant interlude of quality time spent with my beloved mom. Instead, it turned out to be incredibly stressful for us all.”
Tracey Bowman’s first exposure to caretaking was as an aide in a nursing home when she was 17. She later became a midwife completing her nursing degree at Rhode
Island College and her Master’s of Nurse-Midwifery at the Univ of Penn. She has spent 30 years taking care of mothers and babies. Currently she is a clinical teacher in the Nurse-Midwifery program at Yale Univ and maintains a private practice in southern New Hampshire. She says, “Even with all my knowledge as a nurse, I found
myself feeling overwhelmed and confused at times while helping my mother and father.
Iris Rosenfeld, DC is a bestselling author of the book, “Align, Expand and Succeed” and was awarded the Woman of the Year.
Since beginning her practice in 1985, her services are tailored to meet one’s needs structurally, nutritionally and emotionally through eliminating the interferences that lead to dysfunction, pain and disease.
She utilizes different techniques to empower one to achieve greater well-being. To learn more about upcoming seminars, receive free newsletters and create miraculous breakthroughs in abundant longevity, health and vitality, go to www.driris.com
Jules Kuperberg is Co-Executive Director of the MSF. A graduate of Northern Michigan University and a seasoned business executive, he has served in various capacities since joining in 1991. Jules takes great pride in his involvement in the evolution of the MSF from that of a regional agency into a multidimensional national service organization. His responsibilities include overseeing fund development and general operations.
Jules developed MSF’s national campaign center, one of the few outbound fund raising and public awareness call centers in the nation directly owned and managed by a charitable organization. Jules was among the founders of the Multiple Sclerosis Coalition, an affiliation of leading MS organizations dedicated to fighting MS through various collaborative initiatives. He currently serves as its Vice President.
A co-host of the MSF online educational video series, Living Well with MS, his greatest satisfaction comes from the impact the MSF has made in people’s lives through the years.
My guest today is Angelique Neumann
A very recent breast cancer survivor herself, in 2012 Angelique underwent six surgeries and four months of chemotherapy. She also experienced the loss of her Mother-In-Law as well as her business mentor, both to cancer, during that time period.
She is also on the board of directors for a national non-profit, My Hope Chest www.myhopechest.org
Guest: Dr. Alex Lickerman, M.D.
Whether Suffering From Unemployment, Weight Gain, Addiction, Illness, Pain, Or Depression.
Dr. Alex Lickerman Unfolds The Roadmap That Will Lead To Resilience And Indestructible
In THE UNDEFEATED MIND: On The Science Of Constructing An Indestructible Self , noted
physician Alex Lickerman draws on personal experience, two decades of case studies drawn from his patients, scientific research, and the tenets of Nichiren Buddhism to show that while the ability to control what happens in life may be limited, people do have the capacity to establish a life that surmounts the suffering life brings.
My guest today is Debbie Barrett who has a site called "Paintracking"
Deborah Barrett, PhD, MSW, LCSW is a clinical associate professor in the School of Social Work at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a psychotherapist in private practice. She has published self-help articles on fibromyalgia and other chronic pains as well as scholarly papers on health and illness, global culture, and public policy.
"I came to the topic of this book through my own struggles with pain. I developed severe pain, fairly suddenly, in my late 20s, after having enjoyed many years unencumbered by any health problems beyond an occasional cold or minor injury. Once my pain began, however, it seemed relentless. Even after I was diagnosed and tried various treatments, the pain persisted. The pain seemed to worsen out of the blue, which made my life unpredictable and frightening. But every so often I would experience a short reprieve."
My guest today is Diana Todd-Banks. She is a Wellness Coach and author.
"Having experienced the utter trauma of living alone with a chronic illness which appeared to have no solution for recovery, I know what life is like in that situation. However I also know what it's like to have the will, persistence and spiritual strength to find a way to recover."
Rhana Pytell is a seasoned entrepreneur, women’s self-care advocate, inspirational speaker, labyrinth facilitator and Psych-K practitioner.
Over the course of thirteen years Rhana influenced tens of thousands of women to reduce the negative effects of stress and discover natural approaches to health and wellbeing through her holistic wellness center.
Clients enjoyed access to energy medicine modalities and classic European and Asian therapies.
Currently Ms. Pytell is the author of the blog QSELFCARE and the designer of the innovative web application QSELFCARE. The web application and blog evolved out of Rhana’s belief that it time to move beyond the “one size fits all” and “crisis” approach to health and well-being and embrace self-care as a habit and our new model of wellness.
A 4ª Edição da Revista Semanal da Rádio Angola foi apresentada no dia 18 de Outubro por Carlos Lopes e Serafim de Oliveira
Foram abordados os seguintes tópicos de destaque:
1.)Repressão da manifestação dos jovens que protestavam contra a nova lei de imigração promulgada pelo Presidente da República
3.) Kopelipa e Manuel Vicente abrem Fabrica de Cerveja
2.) Discurso do Presidente – Estado da Nação – omissõe, reflexões e opiniões.
4.)Angola eleita para o Conselho de Segurança da ONU.
Perguntas e sugestões podem ser enviadas email@example.com. A Rádio Angola – uma rádio sem fronteiras – é um dos projectos da Friends of Angola, onde as suas opiniões e sugestões são validas e respeitadas!
Doug “Ten” Rose may be the biggest smartass as well as one of the wisest and most entertaining survivors of the hitchhiking adventurers that used to cover America’s highways.
He is the author of Fearless Puppy on American Road and Reincarnation Through Common Sense, has survived heroin addiction and death, and is a graduate of over a hundred thousand miles of travel without ever driving a car, owning a phone, or having a bank account.
Ten Rose and his work are a vibrant part of the present and future as well as an essential remnant of a vanishing breed.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (103 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (45 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (41 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (25 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- RCRadio (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (0 chatters)