SORT BY Relevancy
Incorporating Stress Reduction for Greater Productivity, Health or Engagement
Stress is here to stay. Face it, as much as you’d like to have a stress free life, you’d be bored if you did. Stress motivates you to meet those last minute deadlines and push yourself beyond your comfort zone. However, too much constant stress, without periods of recovery, is not good for your productivity, health or engagement. In today’s show, we examine quick and easy ways to get stress relief throughout your busy day. No need to go to the gym or even leave your office to get back to a more effective state of mind and body.
Distinguished as a leader in maximizing workplace resilience and engagement, Wendy Woods is the Founder and Principal of her own training organization, a dynamic company empowering professional teams and leaders to increase productivity and innovation. Wendy Woods brings over a decade’s worth of corporate training experience specializing in Emotional Intelligence, Productivity, Leadership and Stress Resilience. Wendy’s company provides engaging workshops, interactive webinars and one-on-one coaching throughout North America. Her dedication to Making the Workplace Flow and accompanying education have received international recognition from a wide range of clients including Ernst & Young, Johnson & Johnson, and TD Bank Financial Group. Prior to starting her own company, Wendy worked for leading Bay Street companies such as Dynamic Mutual Funds, Richardson Greenshields and RBC Dominion Securities. She earned her Honours B.A. in Psychology, an M.B.A., a Certificate in Adult Education, a Certificate in Applied Mindfulness Meditation (in progress), a license in Emotional Intelligence (MHS) and Emotional Power, and Synchronous Certificates in Design and Facilitation.
Celebrating Naturopathic Medicine Awareness Month; do you know how a Naturopathic Physician can help you with your health? Each day we will be answering your questions about how an ND (Naturopathic Physician) works with chronic illness and common diseases to find solutions that support your healing.
Do you have a health symptom and continue to see your physician to get medication to stop the pain and suffering you may be having? Perhaps just trying to stop the pain may not be the answer. ND's help you find a potential source of that pain, be it physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. Therapies vary from botanicals, homeopathy, nutrition, acupuncture, physical manipulation adjustments and massage to active counseling and listening to your deepest concerns about your health.
Today my guest is Dr. Mark Sanders, ND, a graduate of Bastyr University. He currently practices in Connecticut and his work is based on 'hands on therapy with craniosacral adjustments' which align the body to function without restrictions caused by trauma and wear of the body with stress and other physical limitations. Dr. Mark releases tension and shows you how to take care of yourself for optimal wellness.
Dr. Sanders can be contacted here for a free consultation or for a referral to a physician in your area.
Dr. Jeanette Gallagher website if you need further support.
in Self Help
Have you been looking for a natural way to reduce stress in your life? Did you know, there are many factors to stress?
What is NET, and how does it work to heal and reduce stress in the body? NET is a mind-body stress-reduction technique that uses a methodology of finding and removing neurological imbalances related to an unresolved mind-body component. So what does that mean?
My guest Dr. Jennifer Redmond will teach us little more about this powerful technique toward a healthy life.
Tonight we are going to explore stress and education. How stressed are you about your child's education? How much stress is your child's school adding to your life? How stressed is your child when it comes to their education? How much stress is school adding to your child's life? How much do all of the suppose to do's in education add to your family's stress level?
Hoarding is the acquiring and keeping of so many possessions that areas of the home become unusable, yet the person continues to avoid any meaningful reduction of the belongings. By using an intervention technique called Harm Reduction we can help the person that hoards by helping them to be safe and giving them owbership in their decisions.
Join host Tami Neumann in conversation with Debbie Stanley, Mental Health Counselor, Corporate Psychologist and founder of Thoughts In Order. Through this conversation you will learn that hoarding isn't criminal or abusive to another person and ways to successfully help the person who hoards to be safe in their environment.
Connect with Debbie:
Website It's Not About the Stuff: Understanding Hoarding, Part 1
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (122 chatters)
- TheThinkingAtheist (111 chatters)
- SHRAonair (43 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (18 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- Not Politically Correct with Trisha (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (9 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (8 chatters)
- Patriot Family (8 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- LibertyRules (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (5 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (4 chatters)
- carsonscorner (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- Family Of a Vet (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- K9 Sports Konnection (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Objectively Speaking (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Youth Speaks (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Road to Redemption Ministries (1 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (1 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Its All You (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- JetNation Radio (0 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (0 chatters)
- Taboo Fetish Talk Radio (0 chatters)