SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
We like to share our experiences and how self help has helped us in our personal, professional, and spiritual lives. This week we share a good friend of ours' story, Jason Ray France. Since our first encounter I've been truly inspired and enlightened by his presence. His loving character and service to others sets a positive example. We discuss how Jason helps others relieve stress and his difference in the world. Coach Jase, can be found at http://www.stressbusteracademy.com/ May you be enlightened by his work and purpose. Thank you for joining us!
Self Help Made Simple is every Thursday 7PM US CST
LIKE us on Facebook Self Help Made Simple
Angel Heart Radio is Global Radio with more for you. More Inspiration, more support, more opportunities to feel heard and cared about. Why? Because you matter in the world.
in Self Help
Our guest this evening is Jerry Otero who will talk about his time with drugfree.org (formerly The Partnership for a Drug Free America) and how they have adopted Narcan and harm reduction policies. He will also talk about his time in 12 step, how he left, and his current work at the Drug Policy Alliance.
in Self Help
We all have stress, right? Let's talk about some tools we can easily implement to reduce our stress in our hectic day so we can make our day better!
It's Time to Enjoy YOUR Life! Join Doreen Guma, Certified Professional Life Coach, and our very own Michael Waterman, co-host and makeup and beauty expert, Team Professionals at www.TimetoPlay.com (look us up and read our inspiring articles!!) for a lively discussion.
We won't give up till we find ways to enjoy life....
Embrace the www.timetoplay.com philosophy - you have to be happy, healthy, have money and work life balance to have quality of life. It's time to Enjoy YOUR Life!
We become steadfast Christians, able to endure and overcome, through the power of Jesus Christ. Job stress has become such a universal problem that many medical professionals now classify it as an occupationally related disease, precipitating numerous other serious problems such as ulcers, depression, and even suicide.
Over time, you truly will find His strength, wisdom, and presence sufficient for the fray. Your stress will become a catalyst for spiritual stability instead of an agent of destruction and despair. The pressure will reinforce your faith, not weaken it. We became steadfast Christians, able to endure and overcome through the power of Jesus Christ.
Psalm 55:22 "Cast your burden on the LORD, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved"
Stress is the main source of disease!
Stress comes in 3 forms: Physical, Chemical, and Emotional, all 3 sources have the same responce in your body!
Learn how to recognize the intellegent body responces to all 3 stressors and how those responces are misdiagnosed has diseases!
Learn how to use stress to build and heal your body and mind!
Don't miss this life saving show!!
in Self Help
Are you overwhelmed with your work and responsiblities?
Do you have difficulty sleeping at nights, sweating and feeling uncomfortable?
Do you feel you have been pushed to a corner with your business?
Join us on this episode of Marketing Experts Cafe where we are going to have a very special guest Dr. Kenford Nedd, a medical doctor who has spent many years on working with high performing business owners on how to take power over their stress.
All listeners will be gifted with a free stress training to download
This Wednesday, Dec 17th at Noon ET on Women Warriors, our special guest, is licensed professional counselor (LPC) Sonya Waddell. Sonya will be discussing the important topic of “How Do I Manage Stress.” Given all the activities around the holiday season, this is a must to listen to and learn from to make your holidays less stressful!
Sonya Waddell has been providing therapy for 9 years. She uses a technique called Rapid Resolution Therapy and is committed to helping facilitate change and growth in her clients and works diligently to truly understand their needs. She works as a team with her client to help to understand them and evoke change. Sonya understands that one therapy technique will not work for everyone and that she must adapt to her client and the way they learn and take in information. She applies well-research based therapy approaches to assist her client’s therapy goals.
Sonya provides individual, family, and group therapy to adolescents and adults. She specializes in working with individuals who have experienced traumatic events as well as those having difficulties with: depression, anxiety, grief, divorce, anger, bi-polar, sexual abuse, obsessive compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and stress management.
There is a need for caution to not approach all of life ‘as if’ it were a competition. When this is taken to the extreme, we often find ourselves at the abyss. Since contention in the extreme is bad, even a sincere individual will fail if he/she pursues winning at all costs. Tune in this week as Nancy Herold and I discuss how we need to be careful and not allow ‘the situation’ of stress to get out of hand. Spiritual maturity means being judicious about our choices and actions, ensuring that our lives remain stable. Because stress comes with a high level of tension, we need to either retreat from contention or remain passively in place. Learn that the subtle truth is that ‘waiting’ may be the proper way to handle stress.
Dr. Tony is a very well- known clinical psychologist, herbalist, naturopath, certified nutritionist, author of 14 books on health and a frequent guest on radio and TV shows, can delight and inform your audience during the upcoming social gatherings. He can help them make smart choices about nutrition and health issues, insuring a more satisfying December.
Dr. Tony has seven tips for your viewers:
1) Indulge a bit at party meals, but don’t take huge portions and be sure to include plenty of the radiant greens and colorful fruits that are offered.
2) Eat healthy foods before and after the holidays—particularly the superfoods that are gaining popularity. Dr. Tony can bring examples to your show and demonstrate appetizing ways to prepare them.
3) Make conversation with family members and guests around you rather focusing on the food. Ask them questions and you’ll learn a lot.
4) Keep moving – play a sport, take a walk, turn on music and dance, go to the mall. Activity will ward off depression and cheer you up.
5) When you wake up in the morning, open the curtains and welcome the day. Nature is beautiful, so look outside.
6) Connect with friends and family. Call someone you haven’t talked to lately and see how they’re doing. They’ll appreciate your call and you’ll get energized.
7) Make peace with yourself – you’re worth it!Bob and Casey interview on MMM- Managing Negative Stress- Dr. Tony O'Donnel
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (8 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- RadioPI (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (0 chatters)
- The Collective Awaits (0 chatters)