SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Jonathan Bydlak and Rebekah Johansen of Coalition to Reduce Spending join Michael to talk about their organization. The Coalition attacks spending like Grover Norquist's Group, Americans for Tax Reform, attacks taxes. The group offers candidates a pledge which promises not to increase spending without an offset elsewhere. Senator Ted Cruz, South Carolina’s Mark Sanford, Georgia’s Doug Collins and Paul Broun, and Ohio’s Steve Chabot have signed the pledge.
The group discusses spending trends, how wars impact spending, as well as mechanisms to keep spending in check. They also talk about the Budget Control Act (BCA) caps and Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) cuts. Bydlak and Johansen applaud members who are beginning to turn to these as avenues to curtail spending and programs ripe for cutting.
The Coalition advocates for a holistic approach to spending rather than a partisan approach where the left refuses to examine entitlements while the right views the defense budget as sacrosanct. However, it seems many new conservative house members are more open to the idea of putting Pentagon programs on the chopping block when these projects fail to deliver objectives or become white elephants.
Coalition to Reduce Spending advocates an approach that would keep the government spending within its means. They realize that the government spends money. They just encourage the government to take a flexible approach that allows it so spend money, but just asks that an increase in a budget for one program or project be met with an offset from another program or project. Visit Coalition to Reduce Spending to learn more.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a puzzle. While the number of people diagnosed with ADHD is on the rise, there is still debate about whether ADHD is a real disorder, and debate about whether people, children especially, with ADHD should be prescribed medication to treat their symptoms. Despite the debates, there does seem to be a link between the symptoms of ADHD and mass-produced foods with lots of sodium, sugar, chemicals, and other additives.
Dr. Rachel V. Gow is a neuroscientist whose expertise is ADHD, and particularly the impact of food, diet, and nutrition on the development and treatment of ADHD. She'll help us sort through the puzzle that is ADHD and talk about the importance of nutrition for children with ADHD and for all of us.
Know-It-All Host, Allison R. Brown, is a civil rights attorney and President of Allison Brown Consulting (ABC), which creates education equity plans and works with entities to promote equity in education.
Burnt out at work and your hectic lifestyle is bringing you down? In this episode, we will share to you our list of the best ways to help reduce stress effectively in the workplace that will bring you back to balance. If you have tips that you can share to others, please feel free to add in the comments below.
To know more, visit my website at www.TheIronJen.com.
Every week Karlyn shares ideas, concepts and tips with you her listeners. Karlyn has over 35 years experience in the business communuity and has a lot to offer and give, so tune in every Tuesday to "Biz Tips With The Biz Pro!"
Never Miss a Show - Be Reminded
On Today's Show... Karlyn will teach you how to achieve your desired goals, with ease, and she'll show you how to reduce the stress we all must contend with in our daily lives.
We hope you can join us on today's live show!
Get more of Karlyn online:
Join Our Free Success Club: http://trends2000.net
Need a Customized Web Site? http://trends2000webs.net
Need to incorporate? http://nrplusinc.net
Karlyn's Blog: http://karlynsblog.com
Show air time: 30-60 Minutes Every Tuesday at 3pm PST.
The Erin Chamerlik Show!
Hosted by The Real Food Revivalist, Erin Chamerlik, Get Better Wellness, Inc.
Guest Trudy Scott, Food Mood Expert and Certified Nutritionist
Author, The Antianxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood, and End Cravings (New Harbinger, June 2011)
www.everywomanover29.com "9 Great Questions Women Ask About Food, Mood & Their Health"
www.antianxietyfoodsolution.com : Buy the book and "5 Simple Steps to Reduce Anxiety Now"
http://www.theanxietysummit.com: The Anxiety Summit
GetBetterWellness.com - As the Real Food Revivalist, I believe that many of the "modern" diseases of our society are the result of factors that we can influence or control. On this show we talk about real food for real life. How to make changes that matter. It is time to get back to an ancestral way of eating and stop taking our nutrition advice from those who are not science-based.
Erin Chamerlik, MS Holistic Nutrition Education, Medical Technologist, MT(ASCP)
in Self Help
Is gender variance consistent between the population and the ADHD community, or is the frequency higher in one group over the other. Is there any difference in coming out or inviting in? What is the experience between an ADHD diagnosis and a gender-variant diagnosis? Are they different? Can a gender-variant individual find it easier to focus after starting hormone treatment? All this and more will be covered in this edition of Attention Talk Radio when we interview ADHD coach Michel Fitos (http://www.michelfitos.com), who is gender-variant. This is an interview we guarantee will open your mind.
Attention Talk Radio is the leading site for self-help Internet radio shows focusing on attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD), including managing symptoms of attention deficit disorder, adults with ADD, or adults who have children with ADHD. Attention Talk Radio, hosted by attention coach Jeff Copper, is designed to help adults and children (particularly those diagnosed with or impacted by attention deficit disorder or its symptoms) in life or business who are stuck, overwhelmed, or frustrated. It will help adults and children get unstuck and moving forward by helping to open their minds and pay attention to what works.
Attention Talk Radio host Jeff Copper is an ADHD coach. To learn more about Jeff go to www.digcoaching.com.
On this episode of "Doc Talk", I'll be discussing simple ways to reduce stress in your everyday life. I'll also explain to you how stress effects your nutrition, common symptoms of stress, causes of stress and diet and super-food therapy if you have high levels of stress.
Join 'She' for a 15 minute Guided Meditation. Sound and Silence Meditation...Open the heart to love and compassion.
During this segment: Guided meditation to connect you to the your 'Breath, your CENTER' , inner peace and your breath...Sound, Breath and Silence!
Connecting to your Peace, Voice and Heart!
Music 'She', Michelle Dumond The River, Five Peak Wisdom by Nawang Khechog
Bare Naked Bliss
Sessions with 'She'
Tonight, Sean Martini of Britton Industries will discuss getting all of your materials and equipment from the same location.
Some of the topics we will talk about include:
The business model of one stop shopping and how it can:
Save you money
Reduce the time and materials you use
Organize you jobs more efficiently
How you can have materials delivered and debris removed simultaneously
Join Marnie and special guest speaker Pamela Carmichael as they discuss:
1. The most common mistake people make with money.
2. The Biblical definition of financial empowerment.
3. The 3 critical principles of money management.
4. Practical strategies to reduce spending without losing your joy.
5. Some key way practices to help you keep out of and/or reduce debt.
6. A unique approach the enables you to save money consistently.
7. A sensible organizational system to keep your finances in order.
8. Bonus Tips.
Pamela Carmichael has been a Financial Services Professional for over 15 years and holds a degree in Economics & Accounting. She is the award-winning author of “Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will," a Certified Professional Coach and a Success Principles Coach. Learn more at www.PamelaVCarmichael.com
Taboo Talk, a Christian talk show featuring Lady Charmaine Day (Pastor, Publisher, Author and Radio Host www.ladycharmaineday.com).Taboo Talk helps individuals transform their mind, body, and spirit utilizing the principles of Jesus Christ! On this episode, Lady Charmaine Day celebrates National Minority Mental Health Month with special guest star Dr. Byron Young. Byron Young,MD hails from the Westbank of New Orleans,LA where he saw firsthand the impact of socioeconomic struggles,being raised in an impoverished urban community called Walkertown.With these dynamic experiences Dr. Young set out on a mission to become an impactful physician for the urban community,with the intent to spread healing to the people not only through medical practice but also through education and social justice efforts. Dr. Young graduated from Xavier University of Louisiana in 2006 with a BS in Biology, Tulane School of Medicine in 2010 with an M.D. and set off to the NYC to pursue psychiatry training.He did his general psychiatry training at Hofstra North Shore-LIJ and is currently in his 2nd year of training as a child and adolescent psychiatry fellow at New York Presbyterian Hospital of Columbia and Cornell Universities.Dr. Young continues with the mission of bringing emotional wellness to the entirety of the underserved urban community and beyond and has been all over the country attempting to do so. Dr. Young hopes to help reduce the stigma around mental health issues and improve the knowledge and usage of healthy coping strategies as he believes that stigma, misinformation and lack of information serve as serious barriers to the happiness of our communities. Dr. Young cites the key to his success as his relationship with The Divine and the appreciation of Creation that comes with it and for that he is thankful. Please follow Dr. Young on instagram and twitter @prodigy5002. Dr. Young's Website www.moodmagic.org
Making up is hard to do when neither person wants to give in. Relationships reach a stalemate unless someone steps up as a mediator. How do you choose the person you trust to be an impartial mediator when you and your loved one are not on speaking terms? How do you reduce the the anger enough to take the first step toward reconciliation? How do you bring up the sensitive issues that cause pain beytween you and your loved one? Can you address past hurts and resolve them and still maintain your relationship? When do you know you need a counselor to step in
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (152 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- John Baptist (35 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- 63489 (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Book Club Girl (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Align Shine Prosper (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Kerrie Wearing X Soul Coach (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Got Controversy FM 69 Radio (1 chatters)