SORT BY Relevancy
I've had the privilege of taking a clutter buster course with my life coach Kerri Richardson this month (check her out http://www.kerririchardson.com) and it has helped me move mountains. After years of feeling embarrassed and shameful of the clutter in my life, I've learned that it is speaking to me! WHO KNEW!? I've discovered so much about clutter and what it represents that I must chat about it. I'm inviting a friend Debbie Yearsley Davidson to discuss our various forms of clutter! I can't wait! Join me. :)
Connect with Debbie http://about.me/debbieyearsley
Connect with me www.facebook.com/rakale
Clutter! As Mark Twain said when he was talking about the weather: "Everybody talks about, but nobody does anything about it."
Well, that may not be exactly true because there are self-proclaimed de-cluttering experts. There are people who, for a fee, will clean up, throw away and de-clutter your "stuff" for you.
Clutter can wreak all kinds of havoc in your life. But can it disempower you?
The Center for Empowered Women seeks to help you find self-empowerment. Anything you do to disempower yourself is counter-productive.
Join Teresa Beeman as she discusses: "Clutter: Can it Disempower You?"
Most people have clutter that holds them back from truly reaching for their goals and having a chance at the healthy life they want. This includes "money clutter". In this sure-to-be-lively discussion, Nina East will share the 3 areas of money clutter and how they show up in your life, plus super-practical tips you can implement right away that will start clearing the money clutter and set you up for success in all areas of your alive lifestyle. Nina is a Master Certified Coach with
Welcome back! New format - 1st hour is Allie and a guest, 2nd hour is Allie - you - and whatever you want to talk about (including dishing out advice).
Tune into Allie Theiss and her guest Holly Vincent as the Allie Theiss Show helps you to have a positive and fulfiling life!
Tonight's main topic is, "Energy and Cleaning the Clutter" Find out what angels/guides to call for prosperity and how to use your energy to attract the money you need!
Call in for FREE ADVICE!
Stay tuned for:
Favorite things Weekly energy card Call in and get your questions answered!
Who doesn't love FREE reading/advice :)
Have an idea for the show? Drop Allie a note!
There are so many common sense ways to use music and sound to reduce stress, create more focus, enhance creativity and make your days easier. The human body is a natural resonator for sound. We are deeply and intimately wired for sound – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Sound goes THROUGH us! Join us for this show and become more aware of how the sound around you affects you. Learn how to look at your music collection as a way to support your health. Discover how sound reduces stress, how to quiet the mind and open space for creativity to flow freely. Feel your body respond to your own voice.
Sharon Carne’s heart has belonged in music for most of her life. After falling in love with the Classical guitar in her teens and earning a Bachelor of Music and Master of Fine Arts degrees, she joined the faculty of the Conservatory at Mount Royal University in Calgary, Alberta in 1988. Since then she has become an author, recording artist, speaker, sound healer and life-long student of evolving consciousness. She is the visionary founder of Sound Wellness helping people use common sense ways to reduce stress, create wellness and make their days easier with sound and music. Many of the experiences and tools she loves to share give results in seconds to just minutes. She is invited to speak about sound healing to a wide variety of corporate and private audiences, many within the medical community.
Click here for a Free Download of Sharon's CD "Woodland Song":
Follow Betty Brigade
in Self Help
You will leave a legacy. Everyone does. "She volunteered for so many worthy causes." "He was a great guy and will be missed." Of all the legacies you can leave, I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear, "I'm really ticked because she left a lot of stuff for me to sort through" or "I can't believe he kept all this stuff, now I have to get rid of it!"
Time to take charge in the clutter wars! No more facing those tough battles alone!
This show is about tips and ideas to help you regain control of that unruly mess in the garage. It will also show you how to organize that closet. This show will help you get a grasp on the cabinets below the kitchen sink. And it will even help you with that "junk drawer".
So tune in to find out how to win those clutter battles!
in Self Help
Have you tried every diet and nothing seems to work? Are you tired of covering up with a towel at the pool every summer? Do you want to be the beach bombshell and feel comfortable in your own skin; without giving up your favorite foods?
If you answered YES to these questions then it’s time for you to de-clutter your body and organize your diet! You should feel good about your body without depriving yourself. Who doesn’t want to eat their favorite foods and still loose weight?
Please tune into the show this week to discuss tips on how to live a healthier lifestyle by moderating your diet with portion control.
ELIZABETH JOSEFSBERG the director of brand advocacy and the leader of Weight Watchers, is in the house! Liz counsels both high-profile clients such as, Jennifer Hudson, and everyday members on all aspects of weight loss, balance, and nutrition.
We also have….
BETTY CRUSH owner of Mom’s Organic Munchies! Betty was inspired to create Mom’s meal replacement bars after battling her own health issues. All are gluten-free, dairy free, refined sugar free, casein free and are made by hand.
If you want tips on how to organize your health and transform your body, then please tune in for a FABULOUS show!
in Self Help
Join coaches Tracy Pierce of Synergy Organizing (www.synergyorganizing.com), Kim Ravida of Kim Ravida Coaching (www.kimravida.com) and Tim Billiter of DIY for Your Soul (www.diyforyoursoul.com) as they tackle the topic of Clearing the Clutter – How Dealing with Chaotic Thoughts and Emotions Can Help Us Bring Order to Our Lives.
Learn how external clutter and disorder is almost always a by-product of internal chaos. And pick up a few strategies on creating harmony in that often messy thing we call life.
As the military is the United States' biggest expenditure, is it time to reduce military spending at a time when we can't even afford to fund food stamps (SNAP) benefits? I, Mr. Rusthoven, will be your host and will remain impartial and only bring up valid points without judging your opinion on the matter. This will be a respecful forum to discuss the possiblities that may lie ahead for the United States military.
Your surroundings and belongings say a lot about you. They even tell stories about you. We’ve all heard the saying,”You are what you eat.” The same is true about your environment.
Your environment speaks volumes about you; tells the truth about you. If your space is cluttered, then you are your clutter. Look around your home or your office space and note what you see. Is your place a disaster, so full of paper and other things that you can’t see the surfaces or find anything?
Your environment is directly connected to what’s going on with you physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. It’s your reflection. If your environment is cluttered, you have to look at what’s going on beneath the surface and address it to get rid of your clutter.
Join me for this broadcast and learn just how your environmeant is directly connected to what's going on with you and the keys it gives to the solution for getting rid of your clutter.
Did you know that there's a link between what's going on in our inner world and what is happening in our outer world? When we're stuck, there's more than one way to move out of it! Join Christy Farr as she and Rebecca Thompson discuss clutter clearing (of all kinds) in the first of a 5 week series formerly known as SOBS (Sick of Being Stuck!).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (456 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (200 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (65 chatters)
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- RCRadio (19 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (15 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- New Colony Network (12 chatters)
- The View from Montana (10 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- KDCL Media (8 chatters)
- 63504 (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- civilalert (8 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (6 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- AACONS (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- HoneySoul (4 chatters)
- Grandstand University Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Realm Radio (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (3 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drinkfive Podcast (2 chatters)
- GodKiller (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (2 chatters)
- The Sunday Hangover Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- The Jets Beat (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- GrustleHardRadio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- On Tap Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Casey Wheeler (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Because Women Are Amazing (1 chatters)
- Donny A (0 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (0 chatters)