SORT BY Relevancy
Rep. John Dingell the longest serving member of the House of Representives Denounces Political Games of the GOP shutdown.“When the president refused to buckle to this extortion, they threw their tantrum,” Bill says. “Like the die-hards of the racist South a century and a half ago, who would destroy the union before giving up their slaves, so would these people burn down the place, sink the ship.” He goes on to tell us where the “reckless ambition” of the Republicans could lead us.Bill MoyersJerry Pippin the Oklahoma Redstate Liberal comments on the state of the nation during the great government shutdown of 2013 from the hometown of Tom Coburn.
Former Kossack know as ThereIsNoSpoon, David blogs at Digby's Hullabaloo, Alternet and the Washington Monthly. He's a local elected official and Democratic party officer in Southern California, and joins us to discuss the Senate runoff in Mississippi, involving Thad Cochrane's seat. "RedState editor and super hardline conservative Erick Erickson is steaming mad over longtime incumbent Thad Cochran's victory in Mississippi by reaching out to Democratic voters in the open primary."
The Greatest Black Atheist is back up in this situation.
We'll get back to the redstate ideas for weakening the democratic base.
Last go around we covered part 1 on the black vote.
Today, let's go over part two with Labor Unions.
Using his strongest language to date, Pope Francis told Italian Mafia members on Saturday that they are excommunicated from the Catholic Church.
Let's get to it.
The Monday Morning Quarterback is a person who passes judgement on and criticizes something after the event (the Oxford Dictionary).
We take a look at the Sunday talk shows and much more.
El lunes por la mañana El mariscal de campo es una persona que juzga y critica algo después del evento (el Diccionario Oxford).
Echamos un vistazo a los programas dominicales y mucho más.
That is an absolutely remarkable vote of no-confidence in Obama's ability to do the job he was elected to do. Yes, I know that Republicans are going to be against virtually everything Obama is for and that independents these days tend to be swollen with the ranks of disaffected GOPers. But, what Obama does have to do is be president for the next two and a half years. And he'd like to spend that time building some sort of second-term legacy for himself. The leadership numbers — if they sustain — badly complicate those efforts. Chris Cillizza, Washington Post
Nihilism from the Latin nihil, nothing) is a philosophical doctrine that suggests the negation of one or more putatively meaningful aspects of life. Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value. Moral nihilists assert that morality does not inherently exist, and that any established moral values are abstractly contrived. Nihilism can also take epistemological or ontological/metaphysical forms, meaning respectively that, in some aspect, knowledge is not possible, or that reality does not actually exist.
Political nihilism, a branch of nihilism, follows the characteristic nihilist's rejection of non-rationalized or non-proven assertions; in this case the necessity of the most fundamental social and political structures, such as government, family, and law. An influential analysis of political nihilism is presented by Leo Strauss.
Career politician Mitch McConnell can’t defend his big government, big spending record so he depends on making up lies and slinging mud. To combat these lies, the Matt Bevin for Senate campaign has launched a new website at MudslingingMitch.com.
"We will take the fight to Mitch McConnell and hold him accountable for 30 years of failed leadership," Alison Lundergan Grimes
"There's no question that if you follow the campaign of Barack Obama, he's going to do everything in his power to make this the lowest, meanest negative campaign in history. We're not going to let that happen. This is going to be a campaign about ideas...Mr. President, take your campaign out of the gutter; let's talk about the real issue that America faces."Willard Romney
Karl Rove has placed the 2014 and 2015 campaigns in the Gutter
Republican strategist “Thirty days in the hospital? “And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.”Republican strategist Dr Rove MD? suggested last week that Hillary Clinton suffers from brain damage
. “Men play on the military thing, they play on the macho thing, they play on the brotherhood thing,” she told a reporter. “No one accuses them of using gender to their advantage. The fact is that sometimes being a woman can open doors for you, but more often than not it makes things more difficult.” Lara Logan
November 8, Simon & Schuster announced it was pulling the book out of circulation. Faced with overwhelming evidence that Davies had lied to Logan, Logan went on CBS This Morning and admitted, “We were wrong.”NYM
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (104 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)