SORT BY Relevancy
Rep. John Dingell the longest serving member of the House of Representives Denounces Political Games of the GOP shutdown.“When the president refused to buckle to this extortion, they threw their tantrum,” Bill says. “Like the die-hards of the racist South a century and a half ago, who would destroy the union before giving up their slaves, so would these people burn down the place, sink the ship.” He goes on to tell us where the “reckless ambition” of the Republicans could lead us.Bill MoyersJerry Pippin the Oklahoma Redstate Liberal comments on the state of the nation during the great government shutdown of 2013 from the hometown of Tom Coburn.
Former Kossack know as ThereIsNoSpoon, David blogs at Digby's Hullabaloo, Alternet and the Washington Monthly. He's a local elected official and Democratic party officer in Southern California, and joins us to discuss the Senate runoff in Mississippi, involving Thad Cochrane's seat. "RedState editor and super hardline conservative Erick Erickson is steaming mad over longtime incumbent Thad Cochran's victory in Mississippi by reaching out to Democratic voters in the open primary."
What a night tonight! Here's all the guests!
C. Edmund Wright his latest take on Karl Rove on WMD cover up and hoping Mitt Romney runs....away!
Jason Mattera, Fraudster Bill O'rielly calls his work, "Ambush Journalism"...anyone who gets grief from Bill O'rielly is a friend of mine. He's here to talk about his new book, "Crapitalism"
Jake Walker Front page writer of RedState.com on the latest lies coming from John Barrow in the #ga12 race
Julia Seymour from the Media Research Center with the pay gap lies coming from the White House
Paul Oster national leading expert on Credit Card Fraud and Identity theft
The past week's political events that help shape the American politics.
Acontecimientos políticos de la semana pasada que ayudan a conformar el cuerpo político estadounidense
Julia Pierson resigned as Secret Service director on Wednesday after just a year and a half on the job, following a series of major security lapses that eroded President Obama’s confidence in her ability to run the agency tasked with protecting him.
The breach last month, in which Army veteran Omar J. Gonzalez leapt over the White House fence and managed to sprint through much of the mansion’s main floor, helped clinch Pierson’s downfall. He had in fact overpowered a Secret Service officer and made it into the East Room before being tackled by an off-duty agent near the Green Room.WP
"Agents tell me it’s a miracle an assassination has not already occurred. In typical Washington fashion, nothing gets reformed until a disaster happens. If anything unites Republicans and Democrats, it is that nobody wants to see a tragedy: We all just want the Secret Service fixed". Ronald Kessler in Politico
Alton Alexander Nolen, a 30-year-old ex-convict, had been fired from his job just moments before at Vaughan Foods, a food processing company Moore,OK. a Muslim convert who went by the name Jah’Keem Yisrael on Facebook, is accused of beheading one co-worker and slashing another with a knife Thursday afternoon. OKNews
Bostonred and Jerry Pippin discuss the event and the reaction in Oklahoma.
The beginning of the show. Testing testing 1-2-3 your good!!
Zachery Goldberg discusses his weekley column for REDSTATE at www.redstate.com/diary/zacharygoldberg
Check it out and share it!
also we will be discussing any hot topics that need to be brought to your attention and sized up!
Arkansas gubernatorial debate between Democrat Mike Ross and Republican Asa Hutchinson. A picked out a few moments that stood out.
1. Both candidates want a more educated workforce. Each candidate hit on the need to make sure companies will have the talent pool they need if they come to Arkansas. While they have some differences in terms of how to create that workforce, both stressed the importance of creating an attractive group of candidates to lure and keep business.
2. Each candidate feels the other's tax plan isn't financially feasible. Hutchinson has a plan to give $100 million worth of immediate tax relief to 45-percent of Arkansans. Ross doesn't think the money is there. Ross wants to give $565 million worth of tax cuts over time. Hutchinson says that won't be possible.
3.Would the Real Asa Hutchinson Please Stand Up? Ross painted a picture of two different Asa Hutchinsons. Ross pinpointed issues where he feels Hutchinson has changed his tune and said it's unclear which Asa Hutchinson we'd get as governor. KARK News
The Gateway Pundit news aggregator published by Jim Hoft had its best month ever -- hitting 12 million views in the month of August. The St. Louis-based blog was at the heart of what went down in #Ferguson, and Jim kept up with events as they unfolded, reporting ahead of any other media and breaking stories. The media quickly turned to GWP, and Drudge linked it several times on the DrudgeReport.
Tonight we talk with Jim on a range of topics which will include: new media v. old - the steady evolution of blogging from the early days to now
The history of GWP
Challenges of running a daily news aggregator
Tips for other citizen journalists who might be just starting out
Pitfalls to be aware of
And how some have parlayed their blog writing to branch out into other media (example: Erick Erickson/RedState to radio and Rush Limbaugh fill in; Dana Loesch/to radio/TheBlaze TV.
Ballot Measure 1, a proposed repeal of Gov. Sean Parnell’s Senate Bill 21 passed by the state Legislature last year, occupied an entire side of Tuesday’s primary ballots. Interest in the topic, which backers say could cost the state billions in tax revenue Initial returns, which took a big jump as of 11:30 p.m. with about 67 percent of precincts reporting, showed Ballot Measure 1 behind by a margin of 3,360 votes with 63,239 no votes to 59,879 yes votes.
Dan Sullivan is a head of Joe Miller by 5,000 votes with about 67% of the Precincts Reporting.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (170 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (56 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (9 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (6 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- UNLEASHED 2*0 (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- OT Show (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nicole Dantzler (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (0 chatters)