SORT BY Relevancy
Rayed Redemption Ministry has been a work in progress since 2010, when Founder David Barberis had a vision to help those less fortunate ones who are incarcerated. The Lord had other plans for David and one day when arriving home he was told of his next door neighbors 5 tear old daughter having been diagnoses with Pontine Glioma terminal cancer, to which he reacted with putting on a racquetball marathon to raise funds for the family only to step off the court and be advised that his oldest daughter had also been diagnosed with cancer, stage 4 cervical cancer. The prison ministry was put on hold and Rayed took a different route, towards assisting at risk youth by using the game of racquetball as a medium and then gravitating towards the prison ministry.
It is while ministering to inmates in and out of prison and to their families that it became evident that the majority of those that are incarcerated are either perpetrators, victims themselves, or the very sad result of witnessing domestic violence. Along with the observation and the fact that many had been asking David for advise on domestic violence issues, he along with his pastor and a group of friends from the ministry put into prayer the need of the ministry, however how could they differ from those that are already in existence, and in turn work with them.
That is how the vision of eradication by education came to be so welcome to
Rayed Redemption Ministry, join us and make our world a safer place.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (83 chatters)
- Witch School (25 chatters)
- Sharon Ann Wikoff (7 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- Dr Loren (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Hotwordz Lyrical Theatre0 (2 chatters)
- Morning Mayor (2 chatters)
- simonapple04 (2 chatters)
- Soul Matters (1 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)