SORT BY Relevancy
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show, host Alfred McComber's guests will include Douglas W. Colbert, Jr., who is the author of the brand new quick read book entitled, "The PIP Guide" available on Amazon.com. The guide which specifically deals with "Police Interaction Procedure" is a new valuable resource that helps educate both men and women about interacting with law enforcement officers across America.
Douglas will visit the show live to discuss the guide and provide some important tips and situational advice that could be extremely beneficial if you are ever stopped or have an encounter with police officers.
Later in the broadcast, Alfred will be joined by Personal Defense Expert & Nutritional Coach Jennifer Cassetta who is also the co-author of the brand new book, "Hear Me Roar." Jennifer specializes in helping women across America increase their self confidence, their health and their personal security.
Jennifer will be stopping by the show to discuss the ABC's of personal security and safety for women and she will also provide some very important safety tips that could just save your life!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (69 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (11 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (6 chatters)
- MRTALK (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (4 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- simonapple04 (2 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (0 chatters)