SORT BY Relevancy
The Patriots, Seahawks, and Colts all moved on to their conferance title game along with Green Bay and Evan and Troy will talk about the other three games from the NFL Divisional Round.
Also, Ohio State won the first National Title under the new playoff system and Evan and Troy will break down this game, talk about what it means for the Big 10 and disucss what Cardale Jones should do.
This and more on Hot Topic Tuesday at the Red Light Sports Ramble
It's a spicy week on Gumbo Ya Ya! Join host Debbie Workman's round table discussion with authors from "Red Hot Cajun Nights". This week, Debbie welcomes Christin Lovell, Desiree Holt, Magen McMinimy, Randi Alexander, Rene Folsom, Sable Hunter and Shyla Colt.
This Mardi Gras Season, Let The Good Times Roll!
Can the Detroit Red Wings rebound from a Game 2 blowout loss to upset the Tampa Bay Lightning in the Stanley Cup playoffs? We're breaking down the rest of that series, plus touching on the red-hot Detroit Tigers, who opened the year 10-2 despite the absence of Justin Verlander.
Here at Hot Pink Radio with Carla Hall, we interview amazing women from all walks of life. Today we have "Chocolate and Diamonds" co author Brooke Ochoa.
Here is a little look into life through Brooke's eyes:
"Finding beauty in every person, every object, every moment is what motivates me to keep building my business. Arts of Utopia offers photography, face painting, and canvas art. I get to capture emotion, passion, happiness, fear, imagination, and sometimes an insecurity with every piece of art that I do. To be able to turn any and all of that into a magnificent art piece that makes people smile is what inspires me to keep going. I try to find the positive in every situation and I share my optimism online through quotes and experiences. The thing about the services I offer is that the impact of each moment lasts a lifetime and I am so glad that I get to be a part of that."
If you are interested in being a co-author in Chocolate and Diamonds for The Woman's Soul, click here to sign up.
For more on Hot Pink Publishing and media, click here
Today, we welcome a slew of authors from Tirgearr Publishing's City Nights series. I don't have all the names yet, but we will be welcoming back Kemberlee Shortland and Troy Lambert. Who knows how many will show up, but we're going to have a blast!
We'll try to keep it PG 15, but be aware that these books are designed to be HOT! So don't be offended by anything we have to say. It's all in fun, in a very naughty way!
Your weekly source for fitness and nutrition information. Tips for helping you live and healthy and happy life. Valerie Grant has been teaching fitness class and presenting at international conferences and retreats for over 25 years. Named "The Best Posture Coach" by Philadelphia Magazine, Valerie has taught at some of the most pretigious clubs in the area and plans to open her new studio Pure Energy in January 2014. She specializes in taking the elusive tenets of The Feldenkrais Method to the fitness world and making them obvious by sharing practical tips for both group fitness and personal trainers to use in every class or session. An adjunct teacher at Delaware County Community College, Main Line Adult School, and Drexel University, her specialties include relating to students of all ages, turning perceived disabilities through mind-body. An instructor for American Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid CPR, Valerie also programs and leads mind-body retreats worldwide, supporting her charities of choice.
Certifications: ACE (CPT), AFAA (GFI), Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) and Guild of Certified Feldenkrais Practitioners (GCFP), American Red Cross Authorized Instructor.
She was nicknamed “The Last of the Red Hot Mamas” and hot she was. Bette Midler so revered her talent that she named her daughter after her. Who is “her?” Her name is Sophie Tucker, the Ukrainian-born American singer, comedian, actress, and radio personality. Known for her raunchy, rowdy, risqué delivery of comical songs, she was one of the most popular entertainers in America the first half of the 20th century. Joining Halli at her table on The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Wednesday January 21, 3 pm ET are the authors of I AM SOPHIE TUCKER and the film producers of THE OUTRAGEOUS SOPHIE TUCKER Susan and Lloyd Ecker; producer, writer, performer, director TRAV SD, and a legend in his own right American radio and television host Joe Franklin.
In 1973, Susan and Lloyd Ecker’s first date was a Bette Midler concert. They fell in love with one another, with the Divine Miss M and Miss Sophie Tucker. Forty years later, three children, the sale of a million dollar business, their obsession with Tucker still intact, they are a two-man band to bring The Last of the Red Hot Mamas to the Twenty-first century audience with their new book and film.
Trav SD is the author of NO APPLAUSE, JUST THROW MONEY: THE BOOK THAT MADE VAUDEVILLE FAMOUS, which Bette Midler calls the “best showbiz book.” He writes and speaks on theater, arts and culture. His work has appeared in among other publications The Village Voice, American Theatre, Time Out New York and The New York Sun.
Legendary talk show host Joe Franklin is an American treasure. His first show began in 1951. Billed as the “King of Nostalgia,” Franklin has interviewed such luminaries as Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Barbra Streisand, and Marilyn Monroe. He was a personal friend of Sophie Tucker’s. For more information visit Halli Casser-Jayne dot com.
Your weekly source for fitness and nutrition information. Tips for helping you live and healthy and happy life.
Today we are speaking with Fitness Instructor and Shake it Off Fitness owner Sheree James. Learn how she went from competitive athlete to stay at home to fitness instructor and entrepreneur.
Certified in a number of programs including Zumbatomic, Urban Striptease Aerobics and most currently Red Hot Barre Fitness she was voted Best Dance Fitness Instructor in the Best of Western Washington Contest.
Learn more about Shake it Off - Fitness
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (56 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (43 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Moorish View (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Avis Love Ambassador (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Standard For Life In CHRIST (0 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (0 chatters)
- Mary Agnes (0 chatters)