SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Nicole Greer, PPCC to take on some Habit work that will literally save planet earth! In Nicole's S.H.I.N.E. Coaching Methodology, the "H" represents Habit Work. Habit work is essential to letting your light illuminate the world. WIth good habits in place, we allow the flow of positive energy and create positive outcomes. Doing your part for the environment is imperative to your future and your ability to live a vibrant and productive life!
If you can be part of the process of sustaining the quality of life on planet earth, obviously this will create your own sustainability. This concept is so obvious, so close, so taken for granted, that you may just be numb to fact that you can really do some incredible work that would shift the whole trajectory of planet earth.
Take away strategies, systems, and smarts for shifting YOUR behavior to sustain a vibrant life!
Brought to you by PREPARE Magazine - Visit & Sign up for your FREE Digital Subscription!
There are things around everyone's home that usually just get tossed in the trash without thinking. But if you're on a tight budget, you may want to rethink, reuse, repurpose and recycle those items that would easily go into the garbage into items you would have spent hard earned money to replace.
Here are the items:
Plastic Produce Bags
Mesh Produce Bags
Empty Tin Cans
Desecant or Silica Packets
Plastic Newspaper Sleeve
Any Bottle with an Eyedropper
Used Dryer Sheets
I always keep all of these items and more to use in multple ways. It keeps me from spending money on other disposable items.
You'll have to listen to the show to hear how I use these!
Have fun and enJOY the journey!
Come like our Surviving On Shoestrings Facebook Page for more tips!
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
in Self Help
Tune in tonight, this show is all about Atlanta! Peggy Whitlow Ratcliff stops by to talk about the CHaRM Center for Hard to Recycle Material that opened in April.
Next, Tillman Ward, President of Community Resources talks about the historic Vine City community in Atlanta that is part of the proposed EcoDistrict and what residents are doing to improve life there for everyone
Don't miss this show!
Is China selling us the waste we create? Why should we recycle rare earth metals? In this special series called The Clean Energy View Radio Show, produced by The Organic View Radio Network, host, June Stoyer talks to expert, Jack Lifton, a Founding Principal of Technology Metals Research, LLC and a Senior Fellow of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security. Listeners of The Organic View Radio Show will receive $100 credit towards Storm Servers (VPS & Dedicated) by using coupon code: “orgview”. Try it! Make sure you tell them we sent you! If you are not receiving our most recent interviews, please re-subscribe to our new Official RSS feed on iTunes, Youtube or you can visit our podcast archives at www.theorganicview.com. Stay tuned! ©2015 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved.
Join the Greatest SHOW on the interwebz as they tackle the ten best ways to recycle the Toomer's Corner Oaks!
Neill Moroney is Co-owner and President of A Major Difference. Neill was involved with ionic footbath technology from the beginning, while still in college, attending trade shows with his father, learning the intricacies of how the footbath works. He experienced and observed the technology first-hand as he gave footbath sessions to thousands of people. In 2003, with a business degree in finance and accounting, he took over managing the office, continuing to grow in experience and learning how the ionic footbath changes lives. Neill's motto is that we do one thing and we do it very well. Under his guidance, AMD's entire effort is devoted to footbath therapy, to manufacturing the best and most up-to-date machine. Beyond the quality of our central product is our focus on our customers – to give them the most for their money with continuing education and support. Neill wants our customers to succeed in their endeavors, whether they be solely for personal health or for a business, as well. Our customers get a machine that lasts a long time and is reliable, customer service that is always available, and education that is ongoing.
Neill believes that a healthy lifestyle cannot be had in a vacuum, that the environment needs to be taken care of as well. AMD keeps this in mind in all decision-making arenas. The array cleaning products we recommend and sell are non-toxic, we have done our best to select packing materials that are biodegradable and we recycle all office boxes and papers.
Neill has personal experience of the value of the IonCleanse®, noticing that his springtime allergies are less intense when he does regular sessions in January and February.
1PM EST, is 12NOON Cst, is 11 AM Mst and 10AM Pst.~ On It's Story Time with JD Holiday: Happy and Floppy Save the Ocean by Camy De Mario & Axel & Theo: My Dog is the Emperor of a Faraway Galaxy by Amberly Kristen Clowe, Plus Book Picks/Agy Wilson.
Axel & Theo: My Dog is the Emperor of a Faraway Galaxy~ Theodore wants a white flag that will show Riverwood Elementary’s biggest bully, Theo’s given up on ever surviving the fourth grade, and achieving his dream. becoming astronaut. Theo’s future gets a glimmer of hope in the form of a very talkative weenie dog named Axel who is actually an alien from the planet Doglin. www.amazon.com/Axel-Theo-Emperor-Faraway-Galaxy/dp/1618990500 amberlykclowe.yolasite.com/
& Happy and Floppy Save the Ocean~story and colorful illustrations will entertain and educate children and their families on how important is to respect and keep our beaches and oceans clean for our own safety and the one of all the oceans creatures. After saving the life of a sea turtle and a dolphin, Happy and Floppy teach us the importance of collecting the trash into recycle bins. Let's all help to save the ocean...Happy Recycle!" www.amazon.com/Happy-Floppy-Save-Ocean-World/dp/1511504161 www.facebook.com/camydemarioauthorandillustrator
Book Picks with Agy Wilson. www.agywilson.com/ http://itsstorytimeforkids.blogspot.com
Trish has spent a lifetime around the development, internal operations and ever-changing dynamics of the thrift store industry; learning much about the business from her grandfather, Walter D “Bud” Ellison, who was instrumental in launching the ARC Thrift Stores in Colorado in the 1960’s. Trish began working directly in the thrift store and secondary material recycling industry in 1996.
Patricia launched Snow Lion Inc., one of the first e-commerce used book businesses, in 2003. Just four years later, she founded Cycla, LLC, thrift recycling professionals, to address the recycling needs of thrift and consignments store owners, commercial laundries, textile clothing manufactures, and most recently the county prison systems.
While her businesses were environmentally impactful, Trish was missing the local community connection and charitable component she grew up with in her family’s businesses. So, in 2011 she started Recycle That, LLC, to combine textile material collection with the opportunity to raise funds and give back to local non-profit organizations.
Recycle That connects communities to recycling by reusing and repurposing its goods. The company forms community partnerships with non-profit organizations to create a sustainable funding source to support their causes. Via donation centers, collection box programs and special events, Recycle That enables its charitable partners to collect used textiles as a means of fundraising. Current partners include, Habitat for Humanity Restores, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Hospice of Saint John, American Heart Walk, and local faith based communities.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (7 chatters)
- Conservative Cauldron Radio (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Universal Energy (4 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (2 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (1 chatters)
- Redeeming Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- GGM Radio (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Wisdom Wealth and Riches (1 chatters)
- The Picky Fork (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (0 chatters)