SORT BY Relevancy
Join this exciting show featuring a parent and her daughter receiving a message to make her first call to a Division 1 college coach.
We will have a question and answer period with Champion coach Faith Johnson Patterson offering her expert opinion and advice to a parent and her daughter to help them with the begining stages of recruitment process.
Coach Faith Johnson Patterson contact info:
We would like to remind you of a very special quote form our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as it is recorded in the Gospel of Matthew Chapter 9, Verses 37, and it goes like this. “ Then He said to His disciples, “ The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few ”.
With this little reminder I want to discuss what it means to serve our Lord and harvest souls for the Kingdom of Heaven. We are in the end of times and if we do not make every effort to correct the path that the majority of the world is finding themselves in, Heaven will have few people to love and honor God for an eternity. Listen, Satan maybe winning the battle for souls at this time in our history of mankind but he has not and must not win the war that rages the world over.
So we here at the Christian Warrior network are reaching out to YOU, to come and join our ranks and help Christ win back the billions of Souls that are being cast to the side by lies, half truths and manipulation for Satan, his demons and those that have no love or respect for God, themselves, let alone their fellow man. YOU can make a difference so help Jesus, win the war of lost and forgotten souls.
It starts right now at the Christian Warrior Network here on the Celtic Cross Radio Ministry. So tune in or go to our website, (www.celticcrossministry.com ) look over our Belief Statement, (especially the part about marriage). Pray about your calling, and if you can agree, then we want to hear from you. Go to our JOIN US tab on the site and pick a church planting to be apart of and help win this one for Jesus...
Join us March 19th at 12:30 eastern time when we discuss the behind-the-scenes world of Pediatric Oncology and Blood Disorders. We'll be joined by Michelle Nelson (@mnelsonrecruits), a member of our recruitment team. We'll also meet Julie Navarro, RN, one of All Children's Hospitals rising stars in leadership.
Don't miss it!
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as Deanna Potter, your host of Sassy Sales & Biz Development, interviews Melissa Simonsen, Talent Acquisition Consultant & Founder of Simonsen Says.
What are top companies looking for in today’s hiring platform? When asked about the importance of business development in today’s corporations, do you know where it fits? How has the interviewing process changed and what can you expect now compared to 2 years, 1 year or even 6 months ago? Bottom line - How do you stand out and move ahead of the other qualified professionals who do understand the difference between sales, business development and profits in today’s market?
Melissa works with organizations to manage the recruiting process in a corporate and search environment. With over 16 years of experience she has witnessed and participated in the continuous evolution of the workforce and knows first hand what is trending and what it takes in today’s marketplace to be at the top of your game in business development. Melissa will share with us her experience, techniques, and philosophy on how to maximize your talents in todays fast pace competitive world.
The Convergence of Video, Mobile, and Social for Talent Acquisition and Branding
HR Latte welcomes guest Lindsay Stanton, Chief Client Officer at Digi-Me, a JSTN company to chat about the world of video technology and how it is making a difference in tthe hiring process of today. Does video really benefit the job seeker? Will it help the hiring professional make a more educated decision?
Take advantage of a special promo for HR Latte Listeners at http://www.digi-me.com/promo, a $650 value for $49. Thanks Digi-Me!
Join us for an interesting conversation about hiring in today's crazy, tech-driven world of commerce and enterprise.
HR Latte is a fast-paced, quick hit show where you can expect not only surprises but the information you need to know for success in the world of talent management.
Follow the Action on Twitter:
There are 3 key benefits to leveraging mobile:
1. It's personal – "my media"
2. It's always carried – the city in my pocket
3. It's always on
Leveraging SMS marketing for recruitment marketing opens an entirely new channel from which employers can effectively engage potential job seekers. That said, there are some major pitfalls that can quickly damage an brand's image. Many companies have been sued for their misuse of SMS marketing campaigns.
Join the hosts of MREC Talk Radio as they chat with John Hancock, Co-founder of Loop who will share four common pitfalls to avoid when executing an SMS recruitment campaign.
Examinig issues and challenges faced by the volunteer firefighter today. Being a professional firefighter has nothing to do with earning a paycheck but has everything to do with attitude, appearance, commitment and dedication.
Tonight on Basketball Colorado presented by ASIPRE Beverages we take a look at the upcoming season. At least two players will join us to discuss their recruitment on the www.lessonsonly.com hotline. We will also catch up with a couple of final four coaches from last years state tournament to dicuss the upcoming season.
Show time is at 7:00 pm for Basketball Colorado presented by ASPIRE.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (31 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (26 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (26 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (5 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Black Author Network (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ginger and Marion (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (0 chatters)