SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode we describe how sustainability is presented to the students on college campuses and the k-12 system. We show you how the homeschoolers willa lso be affected. Professor Bader Qarmout discusses assebly bill A3875 offered by Senator Anthony Bucco and how that can help. Also joining us is commissioner Richard Rothschild (Carroll County MD-4) who explains how you can stop this in your community. Guests on Women of "Another View" Professor Bader Qarmout (Sociology at CCM), and Commissoner Richard Rothschid-Carroll y MD.
Watch this on our youtube station here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWYulsOpTU0
This show sponsored by campusteaparties.com Log onto campusteaparties.com/blog/
Sports are a part of our culture. There are messages that may be gleened from sports that go beyond the contests on the fields and gyms. In treatment and recovery, sports analogies are ever present to deliver powerful messages. In today's recovery radio podcast host David Gerber welcomes back Michael Boccia to share some of his favorite sports messages and how they relate to recovery.
In the latest edition of the Encouragement Group, David Gerber takes a scene from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and makes a powerful and encouraging link to recovery. In this scene Indiana Jones shows patience and "chooses wisely" and drinks from the cup of Jesus to provide eternal life to his father. The link to recovery? The power of choice, demonstrating patience and not choosing what looks better than it really is- all virtues in recovery. As always, miracles will be shared.
Todays encouragement group inspires people to fall in love with recovery. David Gerber likens the relationship one has with recovery to the beginning of an intimate social relationship, and questions participants "What would happen if you fell in love with recovery?" How much more easy would life be if you could commit yourself to a relationship with recovery? As always, miracles will be shared.
This week the St. Christopher’s Inn Recovery Radio Podcast focuses on building social interest in recovery. First time host Brian Kelly, Admissions Nurse at St. Christophers Inn, interviews David Gerber, who defines the concept of Social Interest, explains how it is implemented from day one at St. Christopher’s Inn, and the importance of developing Social Interest in recovery.
in Self Help
Tonight come join in with Michal & Trish live on Butterfly Dreams Talk Radio!!! We are discussing your beginning path in life after abuse, YOUR SENSE OF PERSONAL SAFETY. We welcome & encourage men, women, & teens to take part and see their life with a shining new possibility when we are finally free.
As we continue our focus on Domestic Viloence Awareness Month; we want to focus this chat on our lives in present day. Note the present can often be distoreted by the negative of our past.
Using the 'U' diagram, think of those in your circle of life today. There are those whome you trust, those who are in your support system, those who you hold close to your heart - These are definitely your SAFE ZONE? Also evaluate your environment are you in danger now? Is there a particular person or threat, these are most definitely in your DANGER ZONE!!
It is difficult at best to figure out how to begin life over again after leaving our abuser (s). The beginnig steps to recovery can be balanced and mapped by using this one simple tool.
Michal & Trish are asking you to share your evaluation of personal safety with us tonight. Give us a call live at 347-215-7754 to share or connect with us all in the chatroom. Pass the scale on to a friend or family member who may be struggling and invite them all to take part in our Positive Recovery Programming. We want to empower your GROWTH, YOUR SENSE OF SELF TODAY.
This show is a community outreach broadcast of Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery and in no way should be considered any form of professional therapy or psychiatric service. Thank you.
The latest edition of the Recovery Radio Podcast features host Laurel McCullagh interviewing David Gerber on the topic of How and Why Substance Use Progresses. David takes listeners through the typical progression of addiction, and identifies shifts in this progression for our younger generation. In addition, David shares with listeners a key component to why people use drugs and why alcohol and drug use progresses beyond experimental use.
Today's guest is Gary A. from Connecticut. We were delighted to have Gary serve as one of the experienced speakers who appeared at The First International Alcoholics Anonymous History Conference in Portland, Maine. Gary has a long track record in the recovery field, in counseling, in work with prisons, and in working with veterans. And he will tell us about that today. Gary has devoted long hours and extensive effort to assembling and producing historical materials very important to our efforts to analyze and publicize the real Christian roots of "old-school" A.A. At the Maine Conference, Gary presented an excellent PowerPoint presentation of the history of early A.A. It was accompanied by music, photographs, audios, and appropriate explanatory points. This was and is one of the first accurate, relevant presentations of the real A.A. spiritual roots details. And Gary has taken his presentation to many different areas in Connecticut, acquainting viewers with spiritual materials they just haven't seen presented before. We believe this is the wave of the future as far as galvanizing speakers, sponsors, leaders, and recovery workers to acquaint AAs and others suffering from alcoholism and addiction with where they really came from in terms of the role that God, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Bible played in A.A.'s origins, its history, the Christian upbringing of A.A.'s cofounders, and the original Akron A.A. pioneer fellowship principles and practices that achieved great successes beginning with A.A.'s founding in 1935. We look forward to hearing Gary tell us today of his background, work, presentation, and plans for making the facts known. And Gary has authored two books and a third is on the way. Take it away, Gary.
This week the St. Christopher’s Inn Recovery Radio Podcast focuses on addiction as a family problem. Host David Gerber inteviews Laura Zick, Family Program Coordinator at St. Christopher’s Inn. They will target the misconception that addiction comes in isolation, and discuss concepts such as co-dependency and enabling. Laura will assist suffering families in ways to find peace and serenity in their own lives. Finally, Laura will describe the family program at St. Christopher’s Inn, and why it’s so successful.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (12 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (11 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Patriot Come Lately (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Perspectives0 (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (2 chatters)
- WVIPW (2 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Just Me Magazine (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- churchboi (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Angels in the Buff (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- TheNancyLockhartShow (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- The Motor Mouth Mosley Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (0 chatters)