SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Nicole Rhoades is a Speaker, Author, Success Coach, Vision Board Coach, Master NLP Practitioner, Board Certified Hypnotherapist and Trainer of both Hypnosis and NLP. Nicole is an innovative Success Coach. She uses different modalities to help you truly connect yourself with your desired results. Her mission is to empower entrepreneurs to connect with themselves and with others at a deeper more intimate level so they can be the best version of themselves and achieve amazing results in both their personal and business lives. www.nicolerhoades.com
Are you meandering through this ever changing life and hitting circumstances that challenge your beliefs, habits and engrained patterns to only bring up the deeper questions of existence? Is there a place where you can hear stories of how other people may have experienced the same things you are thinking about and can share these with you in a simple way? While you may hear a new language about gratitude, sacred sex, loving nature and forgiveness, how can you see this fitting into your busy life?
My guest is Rivvy Neshama, author of Recipes for a Sacred Life, which is a recipe book for how to live a sacred life in a world that is very busy. She has collected meaningful and inspiring stories from her life that answer profound questions which no one before has provided even a template to start to answer. Rivvy is a writer, editor and longtime community organizer whose spiritual path draws from many sources; Eastern/Western religions, Native traditions, shamans and her mom.
No matter your age, Rivvy has many true stories to lighten your load and let you know, there are many like minded people having the same experience; what is most important is to share these experiences so others can reflect back on 'your recipes' for a sacred life.
To purchase the book, click here and her website is here.
Are both your mind and body plant powered? Or, are you running on processed food? This week, be prepared to fall in love with plants and embrace a healthy, plant-based diet as the author or Plant-Powered for Life, Sharon Palmer, RDN will be in our Family Food Experts Kitchen to share her just-released cookbook. By the end of this show you will be eating your way to lasting health using Sharon’s 52 simple steps and over one hundred delicious recipes. From collecting a plant powered pantry arsenal to enjoying sweets when they’re worth it, hosts Carolina Jantac and Ellen Briggs, are looking forward to Sharon Palmer proving that whole plant foods will love us when we fall in love with them!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety entertainment show, airing live from the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
- Writer, rancher, horseman, conservationist Richard C. Collins will discuss his book “Riding Behind the Padre: Horseback Views from Both Sides of the Border.”
- Rose Chat Radio hosts and rosarians Chris VanCleave & Teresa Byinton will tell us what it was like judging the Biltmore International Rose Trials.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals will talk about the health benefits of Calendula.
- Lisa Grey, author of the Pink Kitchen Cookbook series will share healthy summer party recipes and tips.
- Pat Morgan will discuss her book “The Concrete Killing Fields: One Woman’s Battle to Break the Cycle of Homelessness.”
in Self Help
Tell your story, and others will be inspired to explore and tell theirs! When Rivvy Neshama married at the age of 22, her mother gave her a book of handwritten recipes. But not a book of recipes for how to live life! Now, telling her story, Rivvy offers you the most meaningful and inspiring “recipes” from her life to help others find the sacred meaning of their own lives. A “sacred” life does not have to be a “religious” life. Ordinary encounters with friends, strangers, nature, and love can connect us with the sacred. Come explore good feelings with me and Rivvy Neshama.
Then, a special "bonus" immediately following, Call in and Sonya Rechnitzer will answer your life questions by accessing your "Higher Self". 10am-10:30 pacific; 12-noon - 12:30 eastern!
Today award-winning television host, popular plant-based cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes the Simple Daily Recipes founder, Jill McKeever to talk about tips for cooking and serving the veggies and fruits of late summer! Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, is now available wherever fine books are sold along with her popular book: Jazzy Vegetarian, Lively Vegan Cuisine That’s Easy and Delicious. Watch Jazzy Vegetarian on the CREATE Channel all across the country. After watching the life-changing documentary, "Forks Over Knives," Jill decided she didn’t want to grow old with poor health and living on prescription medications, so she he adopted a whole food, plant-based diet, dropped 30 pounds and gained energy. With her new, lifestyle, McKeever started a YouTube channel for recipe makeovers. Her newest venture is Whole Food Plant Geek, which includes interviews from plant-based nutrition experts and nationally known chefs to gain more insight on the benefits of eating plant-based.
Have you ever thought of Dehydrated Foods as being your answer to delicious, healthy, easy to store, budget saving meals? Our guest for this week’s Family Food Experts Kitchen show, Chef Jenny Ross, author of Simply Dehydrated, owner and executive chef of the living-foods restaurants “118 Degrees” in CA, is a master of turning dehydrated fruits and vegetables into delectable wraps, breads, desserts recipes and so much more. She will share the need-to-know tips on choosing a dehydrator that best suits you. Plus she will address common questions about how to shop and prep produce, as well as dehydrate it for the perfect texture. From a breakfast Easy Granola, to a Coconut Crisp Bread and Strawberry Wrap, Chef Jenny Ross will fill you up with family-friendly, yummy, healthy recipes.
Welcome to your show A Life of Miracles airing tonight at 7pm. Please join Denise and Sandra
as we share our experiences and inspritation from this week.
"Change as unfoldment can come in a moment. In knowing this, we can bring it about. Through the Miracles
of our lives, we set others free as well". Almine
Do you have a miracle from Almine's teachings that you would like to share on the show? Please contact us at
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (461 chatters)
- John Baptist (95 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Jose Navy (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (2 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The Stack Off (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (0 chatters)