SORT BY Relevancy
Tune into Woman To Woman with Pastor Rebecca for one hour as she and her guests empower you to be, do and have all that God has ordained for you to be, do and have! Listen live or to the archives at blogtalkradio, com/power or listen live by calling 646-652-4832.
Join Pastor Rebecca and her guests Evangelist Bernice Loman and Minister Valerie Allen as they speak words of testimony, encouragement and exhortation over the airwaves. You will be blessed beyond measure by what Pastor Rebecca and her guests have to share! Listen live by calling 646-652-4832 or clicking link. Archives will also be available after the broadcast. Spread the Word. God bless you!
Join Pastor Rebecca as she is joined by her guest Eugene Lee McDuffie also known as Evangelist Angel Wings.
Eugene Lee McDuffie, the Author of "Missing Love Child". I encourage you to read his book about the painful story of the childhood experiences of Penny, which he endured at the hands of people who should have loved him. This book is an amazing testimony of grace, mercy and unconditional love that comes only from our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I encourage you to read the book and witness how Penny survived the darkness and is now triumphant, living a life serving God. It is living proof that God can turn your mess into a message.
Also my ticket to see the play on May 22, 2015 at Touchstone Theatre
Saved. Single and Satisfied! Join Pastor Rebecca and her guest Coach Tina Lane as they discuss this hot topic as well as others including how to prevent your teens from being controlled and abused in relationships. Get your girlfriends together and let's talk! Call 646-652-4832 to listen or click the link and listen via internet.
Join Pastor Rebecca with her guests Regina Robinson of Suited 4 Success and Meredith Hammond of Simply saying for a powerful, informational and inspiration hour that will bless you life! Listen live at 7:00 p.m. EST by clicking link below or by calling 646-652-4832. Don't forget to like the Woman To Woman With Pastor Rebecca Page on Facebook and to Spread the Word! God bless you!
Join Pastor Rebecca and her guest Blockwryter Miller of the new hit Victory! Blockwryter will be blessing us with a special performance tonight as well as sharing his personal testimony of victory along with the passion that God has given him to make a difference in the world. For every woman (and man) out there who has a dream, you don't want to miss this broadcast. Tune in by calling 646-652-4832 or by clicking link. Archives will be availble after the broadcast, Spread the Word! See you on the air! God bless you!
Join Pastor Rebecca as she interviews her guest Author Pastor T'nita Perry about her new book God Is A Keeper. Pastor Perry will also be bringing a powerful Word of exhortation. We are believing for a powerful hour!
Columnist and political activist Dana Beyer and journalist Dawn Ennis join Becky for a discussion about Zoey Tur. The misinformation about trans people and issues Tur has been promoting in mainstream media as well as her personal attacks against trans female mediamakers have become a problem for the trans community. How to do we deal with it? How do we clean up the mess and prevent it from happening again? We'll get into that and more.
in Self Help
A call-in show discussing topics of spirituality, theology, christianity and culture from a progressive point of view. This show is on every 2nd and 4th Monday night of the month at 8pm EDT, 5pm PDT. To join the conversation call us at 646-716-9397.
Rev Jen is a spiritual director, certified life and leadership coach and an interim pastor in Geneva, Illinois. Rebecca is a student at Union Theological Seminary and children's music director at a church in New York City. They both love God, Jesus, justice and compassion and believe that we all have something to learn in the ways of faith, spirituality, and community.
To be kept up to date on show topics, like us on Facebook. You can learn more about Jen at her website, and more about Rebecca on Twitter. Join us!
This week, farmer, author, and pastor Hughey Reynolds returns to the show. Its been one year since he released his book, "The Land That Calls Me Home". We will talk about how the book has done and the latest news about his farm and ministry. It's always fun to talk to Hughey.
Join us for a conversation with Grand Central Publishing debut author Rebecca Land Soodak, author of HENNY ON THE COUCH.
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Kara Caine Lawson has worked hard to become the woman she is-wife, mother and successful shop owner. Having survived a turbulent childhood, Kara understands that life could’ve just as easily gone another way . . . and even if she isn’t gliding through the trials of lost library books, entitled customers and routine date nights, at least she’s not sipping a Dewar’s all day like her mother did.
But then Kara unexpectedly encounters paintings by her now-famous college boyfriend just as she’s beginning to suspect that her daughter Henny’s difficulties may be the sign of something serious, and all of her past decisions are thrown into dramatic relief.
REBECCA LAND SOODAK LIVES IN NEW YORK CITY WITH HER HUSBAND AND FOUR CHILDREN.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT REBECCALANDSOODAK.COM
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (16 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (15 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- TIS Network (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (0 chatters)