SORT BY Relevancy
Is it simply "Ego-at-work" why the average man gets so troubled, and even violent at times, when his marriage or standing long-term relationship fails for no seeming cause of his own?
Is there usually another viewpoint or overlooked unrealized reality going on behind the scenes, which may be more so the responsible culprit than anything else?
In our society, men have been labelled as being Misogynistic, Women-Haters, Violent, Egotistical, Stalkers, and the like, when it comes to women
These are typical labels out-of-the-box - if you will! In other words, men are being stereotyped (by women...and sometimes even men themselves) as being simply born this way.
And therefore, the typical mindset is that men must learn to be different or sane, whereas women are born as Angels and are typically taught by their men, of course, to become otherwise or to transgress from such wonderful place thru their association with men.
Is there any STANDING TRUTH to this sexist outlook?
Join Jahwie & Nalagy as we discuss on the up coming Pluto-Nalagy Show....
Comedy Cafe is the place where you can loosen your tie, kick off your shoes and let your weave down.
We love to laugh and Comedian Even Stevens will give you plenty to laugh at.
Call (347) 237-5342 and press "1" to join in on the discussion.
COMEDY CAFE is on KLJN 107.7 Radio
WHAT'S THE REAL REASON WHY PEOPLE JOIN THE FUTURE OF MENTELLECT & WHY SOME LEAVE? IS IT REALLY A PROBLEM WITH THE TEACHINGS OF MENTELLECT? IS IT REALLY A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH ME? CAN THESE PEOPLE BE CHANGED? WHAT DOES THIS DO TO POTENTIAL MEMBERS IN THE FUTURE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
In John 8:1-11, Jesus, acting in his role as an intercessor for the woman (allegedly) caught in the act of adultery, continues to intercede for the freedom and life of the woman. Jesus has been equipped with the spiritual anointing to confront the church leadership and court leadership. Jesus prevails with the weapons of humility, spiritual knowledge, and wisdom. The intercessory assignment was exhaustive inasmuch as each accuser from te beginning even unto the last turned from the woman and walked away. The intercessor that is faithful, humble, and persistent, will accomplish a victory that is complete and exhaustive as Jesus did here in this instant passage of scripture.
This is a reboot of the show we did from last week with less technical difficulty, Lord willing. We get into things like why believers are just staying stagnant and not entering the fray of the battle. We'll touch on the superbowl and that ridiculous last play! We'll also touching on dating for a short period of the show as a leeway into next week as we resume "The Dating Series" from last year.
Host: Anwar and Joseph
Episode 48 of Building Your Law Practice with Jim Thompson and Nick Augustine
There is an element of anticipation when we schedule to attend a networking event when you know some good people who are going to be there. Attending the events are fun too, and often include food and drinks. It’s not so bad to get caught up in the social aspect of it all, but we all intend to get down to business. Today we talk about how to get more out of networking events and start turning them into business opportunities by planning an active approach.
About this weekly show:
The reason we bring you all this program is to promote a referral mindset because referrals are solid sources of repeat business and derivative income. Why is it that lawyers are not getting the referrals they need to grow their practice? Listen and learn to tips you can use today!
Brought to you in part by Members’ Choice Federal Credit Union in Denton, Texas on Unicorn Lake Boulevard. You may be eligible to join Members Choice if you live, work, worship or attend school in Denton or Argyle, Texas.
About Jim and Nick:
Jim Thompson is a retired lawyer who is well-known for helping attorneys get on track to earning more clients through simple cost-effective activities. Jim is the author of "Why Lawyers Fail To Get Referrals and What They Can Do About It."
Nick Augustine helps lawyers share tips and stories about their practice areas by writing their blog content, managing social media and producing Internet radio podcasts.
Job the Theology of reason
Theology-the field of study and analysis that treats of God and of God's attributes and relations to the universe; study of divine things or religious truth
Reason-a basis or cause, as for some belief, action, fact, event ... i.e. logic
This then would be the logical study of God in relation to the universe.
Job is a type of the last days servant of God .... the afflictions and the plateau of the overcomer.
Is not this thy fear, thy confidence, thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (273 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (15 chatters)
- We Built That Network (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- TIS Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (0 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (0 chatters)