SORT BY Relevancy
This Week on Real Men Speak, let's have a discussion On What Men Want. Do you know that men have wants, needs, and have ambition.Do you not think that men have dreams,desires, and goals to fulfill. That's the question that we want to answer.
I'm also going to share with you the events from the week passed.
The Cub Scout had their annual car derby and it was a huge success
I would like to give a shout out to the men of Enon Tabernacle, also the men of Nazarene Baptist Church, they're getting ready to celebrate men's day on March 23.Real men speak would also like to recognize all the men's groups all over the city of Philadelphia and to say thanks for sharing it with Real Men Speak.
Also on the show Tonight Our guests is going to be Rick Ross and he's going to talk about his upcoming tour and his contribution to help change and inspire young men.
So tune in to this show that everyone is talking about Real men speak
It has become popular in today's society for men to dress as women, talk like women along with recording themselves and posting the videos daily on social media.
The troubling part to this craze is women seem to enjoy seeing those men acting as women. What type of message do you think you're sending to our young boys and girls?
Join the Innovative Black Men tomorrow at 7pm (CST) / 8pm (EST) as they discuss "Cross-dressing" (Will the real Men please stand Up)
Tune in by going to www.blogtalkradio.com/taylorkennediemedia or call in (347) 324-5327 for interaction with the Innovative Black Men .
Many of you remember growing up and hearing your elders refer to someone as a "man's man". While no one ever provided a literal definition, you knew exactly what that term meant by paying close attention the males around you whom were graced with the title. A man's man is a real man; a real class act. He's well groomed with proper fitting clothing and attire appropriate for the occasion. He is worldly and educated, if not by formal schooling then by the school of hard knocks; a gentleman nonetheless. A man's man is polite and chivalrous, but not a punk. He respects women, controls his temper and his liquor and keeps himself in shape. Most importantly, he will admit his faults and errors, because that is what real men do, right?
Well, a recent article in Elite Daily titled Why Men Aren't Really Men Anymore (http://elitedaily.com/life/culture/why-men-arent-really-men-anymore/) says that the man's man no longer exists and boldly points out the sad state of affairs our men are in today. According to the article society today is riddled with "boys who are refusing to grow up and man up" and "poor excuses for men have the bodies of adults and the mentalities, as well as the social outlook of [horny] toddlers".
Is this true? Is this all that we are left with? Are there no real men left to raise our sons into men that can marry our daughters? Who is teaching our daughters not to accept anything less than being treated like princesses they are? What happened? Where is the disconnect? How did we go from a generation of men who were protectors and providers to a generation of men who carry no responsibility other than to themselves. There once was a time when men dressed to impress. Today the men are simply wearing dresses!
Join us as the #MurchisonGirls ask the question...will the real men please stand up!
Join Adrian “DJ Allnite Long, Elliot “Black Cesar” Campbell, Rich “Big Rich” Muscadin and Timothy “DJ Kemetik” Sifford tonight for The Smokers Parlor as the fellas explore issues that are for and about men. From politics to health tune in as the fellas go hard, get real, and be truthful with no chaser!
Tune in for this weeks topic:
Join Adrian “DJ Allnite Long, Elliot “Black Cesar” Campbell, Rich “Big Rich” Muscadin and Timothy “DJ Kemetik” Sifford tonight at 10om for The Smokers Parlor as the fellas explore issues that are for and about men. From politics to health tune in as the fellas go hard, get real, and be truthful with no chaser!
Tune in for this weeks topics: With the 3rd Mayor in recent memory being convicted of Corruption, why can't we get it together as Black Leaders? Are we still in NEED of a Major Black Leader? We will also discuss The World Cup and plenty of other topics!
Tonight we want to have a real conversation about where are the real men, you know what we are talking about those men that treated women with respect, raised his children , worked to provide, and flat out where tough in all ways.. So tune in tonight from 7pm to 9pm central time and join the conversation...
BNC Real Talk discusses the rules in a relationship for men. What do you think they are? Call in and let us know at 929-477-4073!
Visit us online at www.blacknationclub.com and on Facebook.com/blacknationclub Tweet us @blacknationclub 929-477-4073
Marriage and/or a successful committed relationship can be one of the most challenging yet rewarding experiences in one's life. There is nothing wrong with the institution of marriage. What is wrong is men and women failing to choose to be a good spouse. What I find most disturbing is the lack of commitment, by so many, to the endeavor of striving to be a loving spouse. In the American culture, in what appears to be the attitude of "its all about me all the time" We have become irresponsible as marriage partners and this neglect is failing our children. We have no one to blame but ourselves. When it is all said and done it is about choosing to be a great husband, wife, lover, and friend. I have always held the religious belief that God has placed accountability and the responsibility of Family and Marriage on the man, not because he does not love him but just the opposite. I was always taught and truly believe that the God I serve does not request anything of us that he knows we cannot do. He only commands of us what he knows we can do and do it successfully. With that said the directive to "love one another" CAN- BE- DONE SUCCESSFULLY. And for the skeptics...do overs are allowed.
This discussion will focus on what it takes to be a great husband and more importantly what is required (from a male's perspective) to be a REAL MAN. Join us with my all male panel as we discuss what it takes to be a Real Husband and a Real Man. This will be a very candid and heated discussion because these men are passionate about being Real Husbands-Real Men.
One of the hardest things to do, is raise a child as a single parent. To be a single mother raising a son is even more difficult, because women don't have an understanding of what it takes to become a man. Some Do's and Don'ts for single mom's on, helping your boy become a man. Let's keep it real ladies a lot of you have raised your sons to be weak men, find out what may have gone wrong.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (24 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)