SORT BY Relevancy
Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan. Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan's knowledge of & uncompromising stance on Afrikan Spirituality makes him a valuable resource. All of his work, most of which is free, can be found at his website www.odwirafo.com.
Works such a Uben Hyeng - The Ancestral Summons, which is one of the most African centered spirit-sophical texts out today, becomes a quick favorite of those studying African Spirituality.
He also has works such as Kukuu Tuntum - The Ancestral Jurisdiction and Ptah Sasetem, where he explains what it means to be an African person, the importance of African Spirituality, and a guide for ReAfrikanization.
A couple of his controlversial pieces include:
The Origin of the Term Afrika;
Moor means Dead; and
Divine Law & Divine Hate
He can be heard today on ANU Asafo!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS--- www.cafepress.com/kamau301 To usher in our THIRD year of existence this month, all month we will have interviews, with powerful people in the Global Afrikan Community. We have titled it THE SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER We continue with a good friend, passionate warrior scholar and committed Afrikan Nationalist
Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan. We became friends during my 2 years in Chicago. He worked at an Afrikan Centered bookstore & when I came in w/ some questions, his knowledge of & uncompromising stance on Afrikan Spirituality, made us instant friends.
All of his work, MOST OF WHICH ARE FREE are at his website www.odwirafo.com
works like MY PERSONAL FAVORITE UBEN HYENG--THE ANCESTRAL SUMMONS, the most Afrikan centered spirito-phisophical text out today;
KUKUU TUNTUM-THE ANCESTRAL JURISDICTION, where he lays out what it means to be an Afrikan person & where he COMPLETELY EVISCERATES ALL non-Afrikan religious structures;
PTAH SASETEM--which is basically a step-by-step guide for ReAfrikanization;
a few of his more 'controversial' pieces include
tTHE ORIGIN OF THE TERM AFRIKA
MOOR MEANS DEAD and
DIVINE LAW & DIVINE HATE
He is all over Ustream, youtube, he may even be coming to do a lecture in a town near you, but for now, he has graciously agreed to appear here on AFRIKA'S REASCENSION! So, all month WE WANT INTERACTION from you, the listening audience. So call in (760-454-1111) or join the chat ON TIME & PLEASE PLEASE BE READY TO PARTICIPATE in what I am sure will be an excellent discussion!!!
May 19th, Baba Omowale fka Malcolm X, was born today, many many years ago. Yet his words are still as true today as they were when he 1st spoke them, and the attempts at his character assassination are as real today as they were when he was alive.
We will address a lot related to OUR GREAK BLACK SHINING PRINCE today
PLEASE SUPPORT US-- WWW.CAFEPRESS.COM/KAMAU301
April 5-7th 2013 (gregorian calendar), I was finally given the opportunity to present at the MAGNIFICENT SANKOFA CONFERENCE.
This conference, which has been around for 23 years is theeeeeeeee most unapologetic & most uncompromisingly Afrikan centered in the u.s. and I have been in attendance for at least 10-11 of them.
I was placed on the NATIONBUILDING workshop track C with 2 other brilliant 'new jack' scholars:
Dr. Kwasi Konadu (author of numerous books, most recently THE AKAN DIASPORA IN THE NEW WORLD) his website is dafricapress.com
Dr. Kimathi Carr (who we interviewed here some months ago, so please check our archives) who is also the head of the Africana Studies department at Howard University.
The title of our workshop was TO BE AFRIKAN
Some of the questions we were asked to address were:
Can a norm be established for the cultural identity of afrika; one that identifies and describes the fundamental features of Afrikanity including its moral/ethical principles, its ontological/spiritual conceptions, its organizing and governing principles, its language structure...?
Sub themes: What internal (psycho-social, philosophical, political, moral....) factors were instrumental in the decline of the kmt civilization?
What external features (geography, climate, alien incursion, wars...) contributed to the decline of kemetic civilization?
What philosophical, moral, and governing features of kmt (Gikuyu, Ndi igbo, Shona, Kongo, Tallensi...) are apparent or replicated in traditional practice?
and 1 more
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (157 chatters)
- Omega News (59 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- Yada (39 chatters)
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Omega Man (22 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (21 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (14 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (13 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (13 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (12 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- BITEradio me (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (6 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)