SORT BY Relevancy
Thursday, April 23, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather vs.Pacquiao ticket frenzy" edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney and Joseph"!!
Kicking off the 90 minute program, radio personality Rodney Green, along with fight scribe Joseph Herron, will discuss the latest developments in the ongoing boxing soap opera that has become "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao"!!
- Tickets finally go on sale to the boxing public...is the MGM Grand Garden Arena going to sell out by this weekend?
- $10 Tickets for next Friday afternoon's weigh-in go on sale Friday, April 24th, at 3PM ET/12PM PT...should Mayweather Promotions be charging fans?
- Does Mayweather still have the appetite for the fight game? And in the event of harsh conditions on May 2nd, does Floyd still have the heart to overcome adversity?
- In the event of an improbable KO loss to Manny Pacquiao, can Floyd mentally handle it?
- Is the world ready for this monumental undertaking on May 2nd?
Rodney and Joseph will also examine this weekend's fight action from Chicago, Illinois, and New York City, New York!!
- Dirrell vs. Jack 12 Rds, on Spike TV for Anthony's WBC Super Middleweight title
- Jacobs vs. Truax 12 Rds on Spike TV for Daniel's WBA "Regular" Middleweight title
- Klitschko vs. Jennings 12 Rds on HBO for Wladimir's WBO, IBF, Super WBA, and IBO Heavyweight titles
The FightSaga Radio team will also size up the ongoing Stevenson/Kovalev debacle!!
Tune in this evening at 9PM ET/6PM PT for another edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney and Joseph"!!
Great Jazz and rock instrumental music
Flower Talk is my topic tonight on Blogtalkradio. Zontini Link, Jr. is the owner and master designer of Event Decorators located in Virginia Beach, Va. His business Event Decorators supplies a full line of Custom Designed items, such as, flower arrangements, gift baskets, plants, and mortuary sprays. He is proud of being a full service Florist which includes delivery. You are listening to Blogtalkradio. I'm Laura Gall and the name of my show is "You Talk Too Much". My focus this year is on businesses and community organizations that deliver vital services to neighborhoods in Hampton Rds, Va. My call in number tonight is 1-714-242-5273. Thank you so much for listening.
We have posted our Final Top 100 and our Final Mock Draft. We will review them 100 is the first 3 rds. Our Mock is for the 1st RD of the draft we will predict from our sources trades we are hearing and predict all 32 picks. Less than a week from the draft what is your team going to do? Well we may have some of the answers. Come listen to the fastest 30 mins in football.
Advanced glycation end products aka glycosylation is my topic tonight. My guest speaker from the business sector of Hampton Roads, Va. is Ms. Brenda Henderson, The Health Boss! I have a question for you, my audience, tonight. What is your biological age vs. your chronological age? The Health Boss can help you answer that question and more. You are listening to Blogtalkradio. I'm Laura Gall and the name of my show is "You Talk Too Much". Today is Thursday, February 13, 2014. My call in number tonight is 1-714-242-5273. Thank you for listening and please enjoy my show.
We are very excited to interview Gina Paige, President and Co-Founder of "African Ancestry," Tariq Al-Nasir, Founder of STEMnasium Learning Academy, & former Pro Boxer, Jose Ribalta who fought Mike Tyson on Aug. 17, 1986. This will be a very exciting and educational informational show.
While some students might be sleeping in or watching cartoons on a Saturday morning, the black children in the STEMnasium Learning Academy at near Overbrook in West Philly are busy doing hands on projects involving science, technology, engineering and mathematics. At 8:30 a.m. each Saturday, students meet with STEMnasium’s founder Tariq Al-Nasir as he develops their mentality into become geniuses...
Also, Gina Paige is Co-Founder of African Ancestry has helped at least 150,000 people re-connect with the roots of their family tree, utilizing the industry’s most comprehensive database of over 30,000 indigenous African sample.
Also, Jose Ribalta, Cuban, Author & former Pro Boxer, fought Mike Tyson on Aug. 17, 1986 & went the fulll 10 Rds, without getting knocked out, wrote a book called "Courage in the Ring" about his amazing life experiences.
Tune In for a very Substantive and Enlightening Show!
Award-winning journalist Earl Morgan spends an hour discussing current events, his favorite books and interviewing engaging special guests.
Born into a family consumed by drug use and dysfunction, LaTia Donnyce McNeely-Sandiford managed to beat all of the seemingly insurmountable odds stacked against her to become a successful mother, author, motivational speaker, confidence coach and entrepreneur. She and her husband own and operate two independent companies, Lions Vision Productions, LLC, a multi-media production company that produces motivational media for women and RDS Maintenance and Repair Services, LLC, a home repair and remodeling company. LaTia has risen from the ashes and she shares her story in her published memoir, Burdens in My Backpack, and soon to be published success manual Road to Wholeness: Success Strategies Manual scheduled for publication in 2013. Her company, Lions Vision Productions will produce one of its biggest projects to date, Burdens in My Backpack, the documentary in late 2013, followed by other productions.
People shuttered all over the Chicago area early August when the breaking news story ran on the evening news. A dental tool became lodged in an elderly patient’s stomach and a lawsuit for injuries and damages was filed against the Skokie dentist who treated 92-year-old Bernard Bell. Today, Bell’s attorney, Mr. Raphael Strzelecki is our guest to explain medical malpractice and physician negligence.
Topics covered on this show:
Tell us about yourself, your law practice, and the types of matters your office handles. What are the allegations in the complaint by Mr. Bell against his former Skokie dentist? Please explain the duties of care as well as the elements of a medical negligence case. What does the plaintiff do to assist in the case with respect to experts, discovery, etc.? How can consumers protect themselves against harm and how common is malpractice? Raphael Strzelecki has a wide range of experience counseling and representing individuals and businesses in their commercial pursuits. He has been involved in business formation, planning and counseling and understands the needs of small to midsize businesses. Strzelecki has served as in-house counsel to a conglomerate of companies in complex litigation matters. He holds a Doctor of Jurisprudence from the New York Law School and Bachelor of Arts from the University of Illinois. Firm website.
Sponsor: Nick Augustine PR - Keeping your marketing machines moving so you can focus on work.
Please join the Unstoppable Frankie Picasso onTuesday March 16th at 8:00 pm est, as she takes you on another Mission Unstoppable with her guest and guide, the World's First "Reflex Sympathetic Disorder" Coach Marla Martindale.
Coach Marla as she is known to her friends and clients, knows only to well the suffering and depression that \ RSD patients live with, because she not only coaches folks with it, she lives with it too. Marla was diagnosed with RSD after a bad break to her ankle. It started off as as a deep purple appendage followed by increasing pain, all within hours of having her cast removed. As if that wasnt' enough, 'the powers that be' also threw Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis and Multiple Sclerosis into the mix of painful debilitating diseases that Marla has to deal with, so the fact that this courageous lady is still laughing is a miracle in itself. Come find out how she lives life with love and laughter and manages to stay Unstoppable!!!
Phil and Marc are joined by special guest Pete Yannopoulos of RDS to recap the NBA Finals and preview the NBA Draft 2013.
Hoops Lounge Radio airs Sundays at 11 AM ET on Blog Talk Radio. Checkout our videos, columns, and love of the game at www.HoopsLounge.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (434 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (28 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (10 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (10 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (9 chatters)
- AACONS (8 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (0 chatters)