SORT BY Relevancy
This is our very first LIVE episode. We will be accepting callers, and I will try to get a few on the air. This episode we will be discussing religion in the U.S. Military. The First Amendment has a Separation clause which guarantees no state sanctioned religion. Is that clause being honored?
There is an interesting theory currently in the news which suggests that these tensions with Syria mark the beginning of the End Times as predicted in the Bible. In this episode we will be talking about that issue, the startlingly high number of Americans who buy into it, and we will be covering a littany past predictions which ended up proving only one thing ... BUNK! Join in between 8PM and 8:30 PM, Friday 09-20-2013 and listen! We will be taking live callers :-)
In this episode, we will be discussing the idea that the universe is so finely tuned for human life that it MUST have been created for us, and there must have been an intelligent creator. We will be taking live callers and! Listen LIVE on 09-30-2013 @ 12:30PM Pacific Time
Between Eich's forced resignation and countless violations of people's rights, when do the bullied become the bullies? What makes them tick? On this episode of Rational Culture, we examine the continuing encroachment onto individual liberties by the very people who once championed them. From Mozilla to Colorado, how have we come to this point?
One of the most over-used phrases recently is "Check your privilege", as in, "Check your white privilege" before making statements about other peoples' races, cultures, sexualities, etc. But as Elliot points out in this week's episode, the "white privilege" meme is nothing more than yet another assault on Man's rational faculty by attempting to delegitimize one of its most crucial functions: judgment. Collectivists seek to eliminate judgment in the hopes that they can evade the objective recognition of their evil ideology. Tune in at 3:00 pm ET for Elliot's defense of judgment.
What, exactly, are rights? We've been hearing a lot about rights this past week, particularly with Hobby Lobby and its fight against the encroachment of government. Unfortunately, lots of people - on BOTH sides of the issue - have a faulty idea of what "rights" are. On this episode of Rational Culture, we break down the concept of rights and take it down to its roots: man's basic nature and his requirements for life.
Following the Conservative Political Action Conference, everyone is prescribing different paths to victory for the GOP. But what exactly is the surefire way to win, and who do they think is their best shot? On this episode of Rational Culture Elliot points out that once again, philosophy is the motive power of any culture, and conservatives and Republicans still have some housecleaning to do philosophically.
Is privacy something we should no longer count on? Or is it supposed to be taken for granted? On this episode of Rational Culture it's our long-awaited discussion on privacy.
Following the showdown in Nevada over the Bundy Ranch, many people are starting to get somewhat trigger-happy for a revolution against the government. But when is it actually time to fight back? When should we continue to follow the Rule of Law, and when should we start acting in our rational self-interest should the Rule of Law continue to encroach on our lives? On this episode of Rational Culture we'll discuss why the Bundy Ranch saga is not the hill for liberty-lovers to die on - and what hypothetical situation would actually warrant our standing up against the government.
In the modern culture, the dollar sign ($) is used to indicate avarice, greed, obscene wealth. Cartoon characters, usually villains, have vaults filled to the brim with sacks of gold emblazened with '$'. Money has become a bad thing, a bad word. But what exactly is money? Is it the root of all evil, like so many have said? What about the *love* of money?
On this week's Rational Culture with Elliot Rivera, the history behind the sign of the dollar is examined and, using the famous speech made by Francisco D'Anconia in Atlas Shrugged, Elliot formulates a defense of money, the profit motive, capitalism - and the love of it all.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (132 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (68 chatters)
- Straitway (65 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (17 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (3 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Papa Lou (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (0 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)