SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
FEBRUARY 28 IS RARE DISEASE DAY. ONE IN TEN AMERICANS SUFFERS FROM RARE DISEASES? A RARE DISEASE IS DEFINED AS AFFECTING FEWER THAN 200 THOUSAND PEOPLE. BUT BECAUSE THERE ARE NEARLY 7,000 RARE DISEASES, THEY AFFECT NEARLY 30 MILLION AMERICANS.
Annually we share this Rare Book published in 1905 and it's delicate pages bound together by one thread. Not only is the book in rare form but the words expressed in the poetical story of Mount Rainier in the Mountain Bride are ever endearing and stay upon your heart forever.
Join us this year on February 25, 2015 at 8:00 PM Pacific Time
Rare earth metals are actually not rare in and of themselves but tend to be present with other compounds in very small quantities. Rare earth metals are used for a myriad of reasons including electronics, fuel cells, fiber optics, magnets, CRT’s and LCD’s, as well as their extensive use in green technology. In this segment of The Clean Energy View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to expert, Jack Lifton, a Founding Principal of Technology Metals Research, LLC and a Senior Fellow of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security. We are going to address the issues of recycling for reducing the global footprint and as we also reduce the use of fossil fuels.
Today’s show is sponsored by RamVPN.com, the leading provider of next-generation online anonymity and VPN security solutions. Their architecture is unique, tamper-safe, and 100% guaranteed. They even accept BitCoin! Listeners of The Organic View Radio show can receive a special discount by using the coupon code orgview! Enjoy a 15% off discount for 3 month and 6 month personal plans.
Autoimmune disease is the 4th most common type of disease and rising!
Autoimmune disease is when the bodies immune system attacks itself!!
Learn the factors that cause your immune system to go CRAZY!!
Learn how to reset your immune system and have it repair your system!
Don't miss this life saving episode!!
TUESDAY, MARCH 31 - 1:00 PM PST
Tonight our incredible special guest is Patricia Ortiz, Vice President of Patient Liaison at Rare Diseases Patients First! a nonprofit organization that focuses on educating patients with rare diseases about the clinical trial and drug development processes.
Patricia Ortiz began her professional career working at the National Metrology Institute in Germany and has expertise in many different engineering disciplines including precision engineering, nuclear physics, and quantum optics. Later she shifted her focus to Biomedical Engineering. Upon completing her Master’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Applied Science in Luebeck, Germany she has worked for large medical device and biotech companies as well as small startups, leading cross functional team in medical software and diagnostic instrument development within the US and overseas.
Rare Diseases Patients First! is a nonprofit organization that was founded by Dr. Lorna Speid in 2014 and focused on educating patients with rare diseases about the clinical trial process and drug development.
Visit their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rarediseasesPF
Visit their Twitter page: https://twitter.com/rarediseasesPF
JS and the Count continue their discussion of on-line dating with relationship expert, Julie Sipra http://www.cyberdatingexpert.com/meet-julie/. They will discuss Rare Disease Day and World Birth Defect Day to bring about acceptance of others regardless of differences. As always, what's going on in ATL, TBT and more! Call in to join the show: 347-857-4104. Tell us your on-line dating stories
Haters are gonna hate! Is that hate nothing more than envy and jealousy? See what the Ladies of Girltinilive Uncensored have to say about these two hidden (and sometimes not so hidden) diseases.
The conversation will tackle jealous and envy from women and men perspectives.
Sorry for all the recent delays and cancellations folks. After a visit to the doctor in concern for FLU/ALERGIES, I was also tested for and now declared to be a DIABETIC. This was a tremendous shock and very depressive, yet I am determined to "change my diet" and beat this affliction. So please keep me in your prayers. Speaking of AFFLICTIONS & DISEASES, that is our first TOPIC OF TALK on tonites episode! We have 2 pages of news updates to talk about. Also, we will discuss SODOMS SEQUEL TOPIC #7 on tonites show. All this and more on this YEAR ENDING EPISODE OF THE FINAL FOUR DAYS OF 2014 IN REVIEW... DONT MISS IT! STAY TUNED! STAY INFORMED! GET IN THE KNOW! AND ENJOY THE SHOW!...
In a new study from Florida State University, researchers found that a daily serving of this fruit could be key to fighting cardiovascular disease.
And, in another study, North Carolina reserachers found that this fruit increased natural killer cells that scan the body for abnormal cells and destroy them before they can develop into actual cancers.
So, eating just a cup a day helps fend off heart disease and cancer.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
This is PART 7 on Week #4 DECEMBER 2014 IN REVIEW and we pick it back up with TOPIC #8: THE TIME WHEN GOLD & SILVER BECOME WORTHLESS and we also talk about TOPIC #9: DISEASES & PESTILENCES ON THE RISE... Then we examine TOPIC #10: SODOMS SEQUEL > AS THE DAYS OF LOT LIVING IN SODOM and more news updates, on this episode! STAY TUNED! STAY INFORMED! GET IN THE KNOW! AND ENJOY THE SHOW!!..
INNERSIGHT FREEDOM FOUNDATION - "Open ‘Mic’ Night” No Topic, Say What You Like!
Frank Perino - Host
Suzanne Tarazi-Ferraro - Co-Host
INNERSIGHT FREEDOM FOUNDATION Means FREEDOM, Equality and Total Accessibility Advocates for the Disabled!
On tonites episode we pick it back up at TOPIC #7: DISEASES & PESTILENCES and talk about several issues such as SUPER BACTERIA IN RIO; ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE TO KILL 10 MILLION PER YEAR BY 2050; CAR FUMES CAUSING DEMENTIA; RAPID SPREADING FLU OUTBREAK IN US; EBOLA DEATH TOLL UP TO 6800; 4000 CHICKENS CULLED IN JAPAN OVER BIRD FLU; 9TH EGYPTIAN DIES OF H5N1 BIRD FLU; BIRD FLU FOUND IN WILD BIRDS ALONG WEST COAST; DRUG-RESISTANT MALARIA AS WORLDS NEXT BIG HEALTH CRISIS; US MENINGITIS OUTBREAK; HIV VACCINE SET-BACKS; and we will also discuss stories from TOPIC #8: SODOMS SEQUEL and a whole range of other HEADLINES & TOPICS on this episode.. DONT MISS IT! TELL A FRIEND! TELL SOMEBODY THAT THE SHOW IS COMING ON! STAY TUNED! STAY INFORMED! GET IN THE KNOW! ENJOY THE SHOW!....
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (29 chatters)
- DDP Radio (25 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- ShadySykes (9 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (6 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- allah team (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Vision Avant (0 chatters)