SORT BY Relevancy
Today, World Footprints broadcasts Part 2 of the 3-part interview with Emmy Award winning actor Eric Braeden, who plays Victor Newman on The Young & the Restless (CBS Daytime). Eric talks about his favorite travel destinations and his efforts to foster peace and understanding between Germans and the Jewish community. Then, enjoy a feast with Spain’s celebrated chef Maria Jose San Roman as she shares the secret ingredient that appears in all of her dishes (and cocktails). Finally, in celebration of World Animal Day this month we will be joined by Paul Butler, SVP of Global Programs at RARE Conservation, who will discuss RARE’s animal conservation efforts and the world-wide Pride Campaign.
On this episode of HTR we welcome Scott Bowman, director of operations for Earthrace Conservation. Earthrace is one of the leading organizations in the world when it comes to wildlife conservation, particularly marine conservation.
Check out Earthrace at:
And follow Earthrace on Facebook at:
Andrew Schock has been with The Conservation Fund since September 2003 and is currently the Georgia State Director. At the Fund, he has worked to protect thousands of acres of vital habitat, including parks and greenspace throughout the Metro Atlanta area, Georgia and Alabama. Andrew has past affiliations with the National Wildlife Federation as the Southeastern Center Director managing the field office in Atlanta; The Nature Conservancy, where he completed real estate transactions to protect biodiversity, assisted with the establishment of the botanical inventory at Ft. Stewart, Georgia and established the Integrated Management Plan at Ft. Benning, Georgia; The North Carolina Wildlife Resource Commission as a District Wildlife Biologist; and The Department of Defense as a Biological Technician working on endangered species management at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Andrew has an M.B.A. from Kennesaw State University, Georgia and a B.S. in Zoology (Wildlife Science) from North Carolina State University, Raleigh. He and his wife Alice are the parents of Carter, 23 and Caroline, 18.
The DIY home renovation concept is a very popular trend, especially with the high cost of home renovation and the need to live more sustainably. Providing that you have the expertise or have the proper instruction, it can also be very cost effective as it is good for the environment. The financial costs associated with purchasing a new home has also forced people to go back to basics. Home owners are looking at the comfort and personalization of the home as opposed to buying something that is simply “bigger and better”. Instead of spending a fortune on brand new materials, people are opting to use materials from old buildings or “deconstruction” as well as other materials often headed for landfills. By embracing building concepts such as straw bale building on a community level, people can learn to work together within their own communities to create more affordable housing as they develop a more tight-knit community. How does one begin such an endeavor? What exactly are the building basics that you need to know? How can people collect reclaimed materials? Why are insulation and thermal mass so important? What options are there for utilizing space as well as creating space? How can you incorporate the natural color of materials to enhance the beauty of your home? How can you create a landscape that also lends itself to sustainability?
In this special series called The Clean Energy View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to author, Jessica Kellner about her book, Housing Reclaimed: Sustainable Homes For Next To Nothing. Jessica will share tips and answer many of the questions home owners have about DIY renovation. Jessica Kellner is editor of Natural Home & Garden magazine and a passionate advocate of using architectural salvage to create aesthetically beautiful, low-cost housing. ©2013 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved.
Colin Riddell and Rupert Imhoff of the Bob Irwin Wildlife & Conservation Foundation are coming at us all the way from Australia on this very special episode of HTR to talk about wildlife conservation in Australia and worldwide.
Is China selling us the waste we create? Why should we recycle rare earth metals? In this segment of The Clean Energy View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to expert, Jack Lifton, a Founding Principal of Technology Metals Research, LLC and a Senior Fellow of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security. Stay tuned! If you are not receiving our most recent interviews, please re-subscribe to our new Official RSS feed on iTunes, Youtube or you can visit our podcast archives at www.theorganicview.com. ©2013 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved
Ocean Conservation with Hannah (Mermaid) Fraser with your host Candy O'Donnell !!
Call in number: (347) 855-8164 .... but dont forget to PUSH 1 ON YOUR KEYPAD IF YOU WISH FOR READING...
Today’s guest Hannah (Fraser) Mermaid will share her passion for the preservation of earth's oceans and some of her activism experiences with a variety of causes, events, lectures and films. Professionally, she is an under water model and athlete, who travels the world to exotic locations being filmed and photographed as a mermaid swimming with dolphins, sea lions and other friends. She is also a professional fashion and art photographer, and an artist. Currently, McTrax Motion is in production of a docudrama with Hannah titled: Tears of a Mermaid - that shares stunning imagery drawing attention to the issue of ocean pollution. -- Find today’s guest @:
In the 2nd part of our new format, we are looking at conservation
Conservation biology is the scientific study of the nature and status of Earth's biodiversity with the aim of protecting species, their habitats, and ecosystems from excessive rates of extinction and the erosion of biotic interactions. It is an interdisciplinary subject drawing on sciences, economics, and the practice of natural resource management.
The conservation ethic is based on the findings of conservation biology.
During this show we will be discussing all forms of conservation and we welcome your comments/thoughts/suggestions.
The show is live on Friday 3rd May at 10:30pm BST
GET READY folks! A true voice of our generation joins us tonight on THE KUDZOO Radio Hour! PETER RIVERA, original lead vocalist/drummer of RARE EARTH! "I Just Want to Celebrate;" "Get Ready;" "Hey Big Brother;" "Losing You;" "Born to Wander." 25 MILLION records sold! Five Top Ten Hits! Two DOUBLE PLATINUM albums, two PLATINUM albums and two GOLD albums! And the man still sings just like it was yesterday! All of that AND, he's a very cool guy! Listen to his memories of Rare Earth, Motown, The Atlanta Pop Festival, California Jam '74 and so much more, and hear some of his excellent NEW music as well! Also on the big show, the red-hot blues guitarist DANI WILDE, a British lady who knows how to make a Telecaster TALK! Don't miss this one , fellow babies, it's gonna be a stone cold blast!
NWP welcomes Master Artist Jennifer Trouton! In this rare interview, Trouton talkts about her work.
For the first time a limited (850) edition signed and numbered print of Troutons work, is available on a very limted basis.
Jennifer Trouton is a visual artist currently based in Queen Street Studios, Belfast.
Trouton’s work has featured in group exhibitions nationally and internationally since graduating form the University of Ulster in the mid nineties. These include ‘Resolutions’ at The Katzen Gallery, Washington DC, Nacienteâ at the The Guayasamin Gallery, Cuba and ‘Through our eyes’ at the Drawing Centre, New York. Solo exhibitions include the I8th Street Gallery Los Angeles, Spectrum Gallery London, The Ashford Gallery Dublin and The Fenderesky Gallery Belfast.
Her work has received continued support from the Arts Council including a funded residency at the Banff Centre of Arts in Banff Canada.?Previous awards include a 3 month residency at the 18th Street Art Complex in Santa Monica USA, the COE (Clare Morris Open Exhibition, Ireland) Adjudicators’ Award awarded by Andrea Schlieker from the 4th Plinth project Trafalaga square and a Golden Fleece Award hosted by the Liliias Mitchell Foundation. Trouton’s work is held in numerous public and private collections including the Arts Council of Northern Ireland, The University of Ulster, Belfast HSC Trust, ESB Ireland, The Office of Public Works, British Midland Airlines and the David Roberts Collection.
In 2007 Trouton was shortlisted for Ireland’s prestigious AIB Artist of Promise Award.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (61 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- Omega Man (35 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (15 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (14 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (13 chatters)
- The Middle Men (10 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- allietheissshow (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Twin Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (6 chatters)
- Move to Amend (6 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (6 chatters)
- FRNARadio (5 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (5 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (5 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (5 chatters)
- Dicmatized (5 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Art Imitates Life (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- MR MAGGOT (4 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (4 chatters)
- Ryleigh Black (4 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (4 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (3 chatters)
- LettesChat (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (3 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Power Talk With Alarice (1 chatters)
- NyghtstormsAll Action New Talk (1 chatters)
- CynthiaRobinson (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (1 chatters)