SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy & Lisa of The Big Blend Magazine and special co-host Johnny Mastro of Mama's Boys for rants, raves and great music. Guests include Pete Roberts from the band People in Planes and Clayton Spoole from the band Thriving Ivory. Ecologist Craig C. Downer rants about the plight of the wild horses; Shannon rants about Scientology; and our resident therapist talks about ranting and more! Listen to some great rock and blues as well!
A Little Country & A Little Rock ‘n Roll!
Join hosts Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – Big Blend Magazine editors, and special co-hosts Rachel & Taylor Joiner – The Joiners Band, for another rousing show! Featuring a little country and a little rock ‘n roll (no we’re not talking about the Osmonds), we’ll chat with country music sensation Lacy J. Dalton; Nashville photographer Jim McGuire whose work includes over 400 album covers & portraits of country music stars such as Johnny Cash & Emmylou Harris; we’ll celebrate Jim Morrison’s birthday with Kerry Humpherys, founder of The Doors Collector Magazine; we’ll rave with Chris Winn about the million dollars that New Belgium Brewing’s Tour de Fat raised for charities; and we’ll hear from Nashville musician, Big Baby.
Got a Rant or a Rave, or Questions for our Guests – Call in to the Live Show!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of RantsRavesRockMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio's Rants, Raves & Rock show focusing on music, politics and issues.Featured Guests:- Adam Roberts - VP Born Free USA, will discuss Blood Ivory, the shocking truth behind the criminal illegal ivory trade and the challenges facing elephants throughout their natural range.- Mike Trabucco - Guitarist for DoDriver Rock Band- Pat La Marche - Author 'Left Out in America: The State of Homelessness in the United States.' As a former journalist and award winning broadcaster Pat spent more than two decades studying and reporting on poverty issues both in the U.S. and abroad. During her 2004 Green Party Campaign for U.S. Vice President, Pat took to the streets to uncover the lives of the homeless in what she called the "Left Out Tour." Pat traveled the nation living in homeless shelters and on the streets. - Dori DeCarlo - Host of Word of Mom Radio
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of RantsRavesRockMagazine.com, along with guest cohost musician Michael Ely, for Big Blend Radio's RANTS, RAVES & ROCK show! Features Guests: - Makana - Internationally acclaimed Slack Key guitarist, singer, composer, philosopher, activist and one of Hawaii's cultural ambassadors to the world. He is considered the youngest authority on his art form and recognized as one of the top guitarists in the US (Guitar Player Magazine 2008). The NY Times calls him "A dynamic force within the style" of slack key and National Geographic Society says Makana is "Charting a new sonic frontier with deep ties to tradition". He has performed in venues worldwide ranging from Tianjin Opera House in China to The White House, toured nationwide with Jason Mraz, opened for Sting, Santana & Elvis Costello, and released 6 records to date. - John Garder - Budget & Appropriations Legislative Representative, National Parks Conservation Association - Requiem for the Dead - Vocalist Steven Juliano - former front man of Epitaph Records powerhouse group I Am Ghost, guitarists Bobby Burns & Ryan Heggum will discuss the group's new EP, "Memories."
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of RantsRavesRockMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio's show focusing on politics, issues and rock 'n roll!Featured Guests- John Garder - Budget & Appropriations Legislative Representative, National Parks Conservation Association- Marty Casey - Frontman of Loevhammers Alternative Rock Band- JT Spangler - Louisiana-born, Nashville-residing, traveling singer-songwriter.- Bob Siegel - Talk Radio Host, Author, Playwrite, Speaker & Writer
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of RantsRavesRockMagazine.com, and guest co-hosts The David "Bully" Bowers, and musicians Michael Ely & Spider Taylor, for Big Blend Radio's Rants, Raves & Rock Show!
- Sharon Mader - National Parks Conservation Association
- Micha Schellhaas - Blues & Jazz Guitarist and Composer
- Billy Iingram - Author of memoir 'Punk'
- Scott Clark - Friday Night Music Club Band
- Jim Cherry - Author 'The Last Stage'
- Franc Robert - Frontman of The Boxcar Tourists Blues Band
in Rock Music
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith- publishers of RantsRavesRockMagazine.com, along with guest co-hosts bluesman Johnny Mastro and guitarist Micha Schellhaas, for Big Blend Radio’s Rants, Raves & Rock show. This episode airs live from Yosemite Gold Vacation Homes, as part of Big Blend’s Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
- Ramin Niami – Director of Babe's & Ricky's Inn is a documentary film about the famed blues club, Babe's & Ricky's Inn.
- Dahr Jamail – Lead singer, songwriter, guitarist, and producer for Titty Bingo, will discuss the band’s new album ‘Titty Bingo Volume V: The Boogaloo Blues’.
- Laurie Ann Layne & Stacey Blood - Nashville’s crucial rock n’ roll duo THE BLOODY NERVE discuss talk their 2nd EP BLUE.
- John “Doc” Fuller – Author ‘The Ten Prison Commandments: The Ten Rules You Must Know Before You Enter a County Jail, State or Federal Prison’
Join Nancy Reid and Lisa Smith - publishers of RantsRavesRockMagazine.com, and The David "Bully" Bowers for Big Blend Radio's Rants, Raves and Rock 'n Roll show!
- H. T. Narea - Author of 'The Fund' and International Investment Banker
- Paul Ehmer - Frontman & Lead Singer of Dimitri's Rail Rock Band
- Shannon L. Dearing - Author 'The Gathering'
- Dan Coler - Sludge Factory, Alice in Chains Tribute Band
- David Martinez - Singer-Songwriter, The David Martinez Band
- Jim Cherry - Author of 'The Last Stage'
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of RantsRavesRockMagazine.com, and co-host The David 'Bully' Bowers' for Big Blend Radio's Rants, Raves & Rock 'n Roll show!
- Felonious Munk - Comedian, STOP IT B!
- John Garder - National Parks Conservation Association
- Loren Anthony - Vocalist of Heavy Metal band BLOODLINE
- Stephen Poff - Vocalist & Guitarist ONE LIKE SON
- Jim Cherry - Author 'The Last Stage'
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of RantsRavesRockMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s music, issues and politics show.Featured Guests:- Emily Douce – Budget & Appropriations Specialist for the National Parks Conservation Association will discuss National Park funding issues.- Dr. Jim Nations – Head of Center for Park Research, National Parks Conservation Association- Amir George – Author of ‘Liberating Iraq: The Untold Story of the Assyrian Christians’- Rick Tally – Author of ‘Prisoner of Dreams: Confessions of Harlem Drug Dealer’
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of RantsRavesRockMagazine.com, and guest cohosts Eddie Maldonado & Johnny Mastro & Mama's Boys Blues Band, for Big Blend Radio's 3rd Annual Super Bowl Party! Featured Guests: - Dilana Robichaux - Award-winning rock singer-songwriter, actress 'Angel Camouflaged' - Sean Stellato - NFLPA & NBPA Certified Contract Advisor, author '4th &Long The Odds: My Journey' - Colin Cloherty - NFL Tight End - Kevin Greene - Author 'iBreakthrough Negotiating', negotiated his first pro football contract with the New York Jets - Tony Hubbard - Author 'A Demon Lies Within', former sports journalist for The Patriot Ledger. - Greg Richardson 'The Strategic Monk' - Leadership & Organizational Coach - Jim Duzak 'Attorney at Love' - Author 'Mid-Life Divorce and the Rebirth of Commitment'
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (10 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (5 chatters)
- Passing 4 Normal (4 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- EZWAYBROADCASTING (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Energy Medicine Exchange Radio (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)