SORT BY Relevancy
Please join the ladies as they discuss the topic of stalking. We have heard of celebrities being stalked, but are we aware this happens to everyday folks?
It is an issue that is lurking underground, just as real stalkers do. We do not see it in our everyday lives. It is very present whether we are aware of it, or not.
We want to raise awareness and the issue of stalking. The ladies welcome in Toni Ingram, she will be sharing her daughter's story.
See you then,
Catherine and Patricia
Deceptions, raising Awareness, and new Twin-Flame information Call in number: (347) 855-8164 .... but dont forget to PUSH 1 ON YOUR KEYPAD IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK TO HOST Brenda !! We'll talk about what deceptions are and what that means to us, along with raising awareness to help bring in Light, and new information about what is happening with the Twin-Flames.
Brenda's Sacred Rose FB: http://https://www.facebook.com/groups/163106240460394/
Brenda's angel healing: http://http://www.angelhealingandteaching.com/
Encinitas, CA – The journey of life takes us along many paths. For many people, individual dreams don’t always line up with the realities we face. But, it’s never too late. We are all capable of growth and personal development. Thankfully, there are people like therapist Kristine Olivas of Raising Awareness Therapy to help people realize their dreams and reach their potential.
Utilizing her own personal experience, extensive training, and genuine passion for helping others, Kristine works with couples, families, and individuals from all backgrounds. Kristine’s specialized techniques include Emotionally Focused Therapy, Emotion Freedom Technique, hypnosis, and a mind-body-spirit holistic approach.
“I work with people who truly want to make changes in their life. I’m working to help people clear their limiting beliefs about the world and themselves. Once these beliefs are cleared, we can access who we really are and it will lead to purpose, harmony, love, and most of all happiness,” exclaims Olivas.
Licensed in California and Illinois, Kristine helps her clients connect thoughts from their past experiences to make sense of who they are and know what they truly want from life. Kristine maintains a refreshing and very humble approach to the work she does as she says, “therapists are people like everyone else. We’re all trying to work through our own issues. I’m fortunate to be in the position to give back to others in their time of need.”
For more information about the wonderful services provided by Kristine Olivas and Raising Awareness Therapy visit www.raisingawarenesstherapy.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 760-458-4331.
My guest today is Christian psychologist Dr. Gregory Jantz.
Dr. Jantz will be discussing his new book co-written with Michael Gurian: Raising Boys by Design: What the Bible and Brain Science Reveal About What Your Sons Need to Thrive and helping parents understand why so many boys are struggling and how they can protect their son from being just one of the statistics.
Gregory L. Jantz, PhD, is a licensed mental health counselor with a doctorate in counseling psychology. A trusted Christian author and speaker, he is the author of twenty-one books with more than 500,000 copies in print. A regular columnist for the Huffington Post, he has appeared on The 700 Club and has been interviewed for CNN.com, the New York Post, the Associated Press, Family Circle, and Women's Day.
You can find out more at http://www.drgregoryjantz.com/
in Self Help
The pillars of Mindful Awareness:
Non-judging -becoming the observer develops empathy and compassion for self and others Patience - training the mind to refrain from auto-pilot reactiveness by choosing to respond with loving kindness Beginners mind - training the mind to become present Trust- ourselves so that we can trust the unfolding process Non-striving- no action is an an action of self-mastery, choosing instead to observe Acceptance - bridges the conscious and unconscious states of being in the present Letting go As a rule, most defects of character involve some imbalance in the expression of and the experience of our most basic human needs. For example, sexuality and ambition are problematic when our experiences of those drives are imbalanced or codependent.
If we are addicted to intensity that is expressed either acting out sexually or are driven by unbridled ambition to the point of workaholism, these expressions have become hardwired habits and are defects we can address. Our sixth step prayers need not be "Make me sexually anorexic " or "I will live an austere life as Nun or a Monk "
Rather, we might pray, "I surrender. May I personify healthy expression of my sexuality" or "Channel ambition into enhancing my private life as well as my work life."
We are behaving authentically when our beliefs, actions, goals, and results are aligned with who we are—our self. It is a congruence between our actions and our strengths, values and goals.
We become authentic when the path we choose through life is congruent with who we are. It is a congruence between who we are and what we do. An authentic choice is a decision congruent with doing your best.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (450 chatters)
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- Horn Sports (31 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (19 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (19 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (18 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (18 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (11 chatters)
- dtm radio (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- RHeart (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (4 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (3 chatters)
- JTT81 (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (3 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Heels Skills Thrills (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (0 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (0 chatters)