SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Learn about the 3 step of building your self-esteem as well as different self-esteem exercises that you can use during at each step. Liv Miyagawa will tell you all the methods that she uses to keep her own self-esteem high while helping others to raise their self-esteem.
For Friday, 8/2/13, our program will focus on the outlying issues of self-esteem. We each have something we’re working through at any given point in our lives. How we view these issues, and then work to move forward through them often stems from our personal feelings about ourselves. During the hour, we’ll begin to look at issues we face that may affect our self-esteem from childhood through various stages of adulthood. These topics may includeUpbringing – Family relationships, cultures, religionsBullying – As a youth or an adultWeight – Gain or LossAbilities/Assets – And where we might be limitedEducation LevelComparison to OthersAging
Join Dr. Culbreth and Dr. Jung Kim for a discussion titled "Girls of Color and Self-Esteem: The Dire Need to Embrace Diversity and Multiculturalism Now."
Self-esteem and girls of color
The self-esteem crisis: race and color matter and must be addressed
Media mistakes and stereotypes: When will they get it right?
Understanding the need to include girls of color
Diversity and Equality
So many of today's problems can be traced to women and men having low self-esteem. This can be a root cause for affairs, abuse and ruined relationships. Find out how to raise your self-esteem and get the love you deserve.
Join the regular Black Woman Guide to Love team of Shawn Hill, author of The Single Black Woman's Guide to Dating, Patrick Bishop, author of the Way of the Scarecrow, and Gwen Owens of Relationships Start with You and Channelle Deshong of the Calling Tyrone blog as we tell you how you can Raise your self-esteem.
Before that join us on the Current Events show as we talk about Pimps in the Pulpit, Should Blacks ever use the N*word, Lee Daniels' The Butler and .blacks in film.
Join me as I hang out with our special guest Candace Fleming of What You Allow, Asia El from Lippiegloss1.wordpress.com, and Breazy Taylor of Corner Politics radio as we discuss some of the hottest topics from 8-9pm.
in Self Help
Courage and Self-Esteem,
This is a subject that many talk about yet few people have within them. Fear is a funny thing as many people seem to fail by default. Each person has a number of great and amazing skills and abilities yet few people ever realize their abilities. Each day you operate in faith yet many people would rather be average then be what is in them by living to their real potential. You have to have the courage to live your own life and live it to the fullest.
You are gifted please share your gift for it you do not you are cheating the world and yourself. The human spirit is great and amazing you are part of the human race. No man is free who is not a master of himself.
"All human beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why."
Mr. Bennett is the author book and the creator of the Positive Self Defense series. He is also available for speaking events.
Book (s) can be purchased at link: http://amzn.to/1dSt3c6
Join your host Queenfg on Love, Lies, and Relationships Radio for a profound conversation about self love and self esteem. Before you can enter into a loving, healthy, mutally beneficial relationship you must first have a loving healthy relationship with yourself. You are not able to love anyone else until you learn to love and value yourself first. Loving oneself means caring about yourself, taking responsibility for yourself, respecting yourself, and knowing yourself (strengths and weaknesses, accomplishments, failures, fears, etc).
We all have had issues at one point in our lives with loving and accepting ourselves for who we are. Please join us at 9pm cst/10pm est/7pm pst and share your experiences, thoughts, and perspective on self love and self esteem.
And as always...Keep on loving...Stop the lying...and Grow your relationships! #LLR
When you have high self esteem, you will always attract more. In the podcast the Mentor of Light, Robert Zink shares some powerful Law of Attraction Esteem building methods that you can apply right now. The Law of Attraction and a positive self esteem are incredible tools for:
A better relationship
Success in your career
Building a business
Attracting your soul- mate
Success in any under taking
Robert Zink is your Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach. He has clients and students all over the world.
in Self Help
Dr. Joe Rubino is a life-changing life optimization and business coach and the best-selling creator of the SelfEsteemSystem.com. Cindy and Linda are delighted to welcome him to the show!
In today’s interview, Dr. Joe will be discussing self-esteem and among the many things you will learn are:
Where does low self-esteem have its origins
How do we escape from feelings of being unworthy, and
Why emotional awareness is so important to happiness
Want to know how to escape from feelings of being unworthy? Tune in!
For more information about Dr. Rubino and his work, visit http://www.SelfEsteemSystem.com . For more information on his books, audios, and coaching program, visit http://www.CenterForPersonalReinvention.com
in Self Help
Join us for as licensed marriage and family counselor Janet Schlegel shares the four pillars of self-esteem. Janet is the founder of Soul Work Counseling in Champlin Minnesota, www.soulworktherapy.com 763-746-0842
Joelle Arlt can be reached at email@example.com and happytobemebook.tumbler.com and happy to be me: all things self-esteem, self-love and self-worth on facebook.
in Self Help
Recent scientific research reveals that self-esteem is a major ingredient in resilience. What does that mean and how can you apply it in your trauma and PTSD recovery quest? This episode explains the science, how it affects resilienc and then outlines 5 easy ways to start building self-esteem today.
Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (104 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- DLFootball (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (0 chatters)