SORT BY Relevancy
What does gourmet cooking have to do with social media measurement?
More than you might think.
On this edition of The A-List with Jennifer Lindsay, I speak with Radian6 CEO Marcel LeBrun.
With ROI, engagement and influence at the center of questions (and answers) about social media, solutions such as Radian6 are more important than ever - if used correctly. Get direct answers straight from a highly-respected source by listening to the archive here.
This episode is truly a treat! We will have with us Amber Naslund,a featured keynote speaker at SocialFresh events, and the community director for Radian6, the most powerful social media monitoring tool offered. We will ask her why businesses should be concerned about listening, measuring and engaging their "community" and much more!
John C. Havens interviews David Alston, VP Marketing & Community, for Radian6.
A description of Radian 6 from their site: A brand is now defined as the sum of all conversations taking place amongst users and it's happening regardless of whether you are part of these conversations or not.Radian6 is focused on building the complete monitoring and analysis solution for PR and advertising professionals so they can be the experts in social media.
Join Radian6 as we speak with social media speaker and author, Shel Israel. We'll be chatting about Shel's most recent book, Twitterville, and discussing how Twitter has shaped the landscape of instant conversations and community, and the people that make up its fabric.
Interview with David Alston, VP of Marketing and Community for Radian6
With the uproar over GoDaddy's controversial Superbowl ads being talked about on Twitter and other social networks, it's a good time to discuss the impact the groundswell can have on business, and the importance of listening and monitoring your online reputation.
This Friday, February 6 at 12:00 CT, we have as our guest the ideal person to cover that topic, David Alston, Chief Marketing Officer of Radian6, an online reputation monitoring company.
Not only will we discuss the GoDaddy issue, but Motrin Moms as well. We will also talk about social media's impact on ROI and determine best practices for companies interested in doing ORM the right way.
Join us July 22nd at 4pm EST for a great discussion with Brad Dancer, Senior VP of Digital Media and Research at the National Geographic Channel.
We’ll be discussing “TV 2.0” and how new media is shaping the industry. We’ll hear Brad’s take on social media, how consumer-generated content is driving the media industry to respond, and what he thinks is next in the evolution of television.
Join us today at 4pm EST for an interview with Brad Dancer of the National Geographic Channel
During this week's show, Aaron Strout (@aaronstrout) and Kyle Flaherty (@kyleflaherty) will cover SalesForce.com's acquisition of Radian6. Surprise guest host, Ken Burbary (@kenburbary) joined us for the last 1/2 of the show to talk more about the listening space.
As part of its largest international response since the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, the global Red Cross network has helped approximately 2 million Haitians since the country’s January 12 earthquake.
In this exclusive live interview with the Red Cross we'll explore the Red Cross' ongoing response from a social media perspective. Specifically, we'll look at the following questions:
How has social media engagement helped the Red Cross to carry out its mission in Haiti?
What are some of the ways the Red Cross is using social media monitoring platform Radian6?
How has Radian6 been used to identify key conversations in the blogosphere?
How do the demographic profiles differ from one venue (such as Facebook) to another (such as Twitter)? What do these differences mean for the Red Cross' online engagement strategy?
How is the ARC dealing with the issue of budgeting time and resources to social media?
We'll explore these questions and many more with a member of the American Red Cross' elite and highly efficient Social Media team, Gloria Huang. Gloria works on the social media front lines for the Red Cross and will answer these questions and others live.
Hugh would like to extend special thanks to Radian6's Teresa Basich for her work in helping to arrange this interview.
Sun Microsystems, Inc. provides network computing infrastructure solutions that include computer systems, software, storage and services, with core brands including the Java technology platform, the Solaris operating system, MySQL, StorageTek and the UltraSPARC processor. Join Radian6 and Joshua Reynolds of Sun Microsystems on Feb 18, 2010 at 2pm EST as we discuss how Sun has begun using social media in its marketing strategies and where the company hopes to head with social media integration and engagement.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (203 chatters)
- John Baptist (145 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (64 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (56 chatters)
- NTEB (46 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (41 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (31 chatters)
- HOV Radio (28 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (9 chatters)
- Carbon Radio (8 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (4 chatters)
- Ms Blue (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (4 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- The Cherry on Top Conversation (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- GodKiller (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- amyalkon (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- Str8 Ruthless (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (0 chatters)