SORT BY Relevancy
Missing Pages of History is a program that seeks to be a voice for the various underserved communities and people. It is a bi-weekly program that comes on Saturdays Noon (12 PM) and discuss currrent events, hot topics, things you should know and history that have been omitted for the "so called" history books. Come and join us as we attempt to fill in our "Missing Pages of HIstory.
TOP 5 SONGS OF THE WEEK! LIVE INTERVIEW WITH 2012 GEECHEE ONE AWARDS BEST VIDEO OFTHE YEAR NOMINEE MUGGA MAN.
TOPIC TONIGHT IS RACISIM IN CHARLESTON. IT STILLS EXISTS. I need you to get everyone you know to like this page and watch thier video clip. "John and Carla Singletary v. Wells Fargo" This is 2012 and we have a black president and black people still have problems moving in houses.
Keynon Lake shares some insights in Culture & Racisiom with special guest!
Ok This is a MUST LISTEN SHOW , it will be educational, offensive, funny and sad at the same damn time we will be disucssing The Origins Of Caucasians, Eugenics, The Bell Curve, and The Latest Surge in "WHITE POWER" and ALSO .....special guest BLAK SMITH will be in The Building so it will Get HEATED
Iron Sharpens Iron, Call In with your comments Or Questions This Friday @9pm
in Pop Culture
its a very special Cheap Seats as Tzley and Jese man the fort while Copp is off on assignment in a land far far away. So since the inmates are running the asylum they figured why not tackle the hottest topic in sports, RACISIM in pro athletics.... so join in and see what they have to offer
Lies, Tratiors, & Racisim from the man who lends 1/2 his brain to Rush...
UGP Radio nominated for Podcast of the Year "Politics/News" category, by New Media Community's The People's Choice Podcast Awards! http://podcastawards.com
UGP Radio's The UnderGround Professor, is a show blending America's History, religions, & politics, with current events and Original intent as the focus of our Constitutional studies.
American's for a Constitutionally Federated Republic http://connect.freedomworks.org/node/344922
Freedom Works: The UnderGround Professor Michael Jones: http://connect.freedomworks.org/node/22412
Tonight: Join Bree Mars and Steve Hamilton for a SPECIAL Edition of The Backstory. We’re breaking down the Bundy Ranch story like you’ve never heard it and putting it together to address all the questions and misinformation out there. Bundy Ranch isn’t one story, it is multiple. From the history of Nevada to the BLM, to Harry Reid, and even Racisim…what are the facts, the important points, what ties them all together, and what are the REAL issues without all the hype.
• Is this all part of an orchestrated “Land Grab” by the Federal Government?
• Who really owns the land Cliven Bundy was using for Grazing? Who has rights to it?
• Why did Cliven Bundy refuse to pay grazing Fees?
• Why was such force used finally to remove cattle?
• Where does Harry Reid fit into all this? Or…Does He?
• Racism – Where his remarks this week racist and if so, does it change things?
• Our thoughts on this whole episode
We’ll cover it all AND…we want to hear from you as well…So call us at (646) 716-7039. This is going to be a great show and we promise to give you a new perspective on the entire Bundy Ranch issue.
We discussed this before ( http://www.blogtalkradio.com/up-4-discussion/2013/12/18/up-4-discussion--the-impact-of-todays-black-athlete ) and now its time to discuss this again. Does the impact of our black athletes still have a social impact?
Do you think people are overreacting to Kobe Bryant’s comment on the Trayvon Martin situation or his comment is blown out of context?
Do you feel that athletes should get more involved with culture and world issues?
Do you think it’s fair for society to appoint professional athletes as representatives of their race?
This episode is part of our FINANCIAL FIERCENESS!™ series! In this episode we are examining the issue of “How to buy a home with challenges (credit, single woman, etc.)!”
Many individuals want a home but are not treated well by professionals when we go to buy a home. Some of us are in fact told that we are not able to buy a home when we are in fact able to do so! Some people may treat us poorly because of our credit or our status (single woman, ethnicity, etc.). There is nothing more frustrating than being ready to give someone your money and they won’t take it! I have experienced many people telling me “no” in my property purchase journey and this show is to identify when to ignore a “no” and how to find a “yes” in life!
If you have income and some credit, you are most likely going to be able to purchase a home (not any home you want, but a home that fits your credit profile and income). It is imperative that you understand the options available to you and that you are aware of your rights. Also, there are historical practices redlining ,etc.) that still impact buyers today. In addition, there is the basic human condition to address (of jealousy, etc.) that may result in you begin incorrectly told that you are not qualified for a home when you absolutely are!
Let’s explore how to handle realtors, lenders/ mortgage brokers, inspectors, title companies and everyone else we will meet along our way to creating our own paradise in our own homes!!
You have the right to buy the home you want, in the area you want, with the money you have. Do not let other people and their issues get in your way. Let’s discuss how!
Does Arizona's SB1070 encourage Racisim? What is Racisim? Is there racisim among Latino and Black organizations? Do you support SB1070? Will you go to the Major League Baseball All-Star game next year in Phoenix? I think SB1070 should also include going after people that have overstayed their Visa's, they are also here illegaly and they were invited!
We Gonna Get Raw!!!, and Ask Himifhecares about
racisim, sexisim, materialism, excapeism and so much more !!!
Log on to www.blogtalkradio.com/dhr at 6:30 pm
or Call in 347 637 2166 to get a chance to speak with The Man, The Midget, The Legend Himself RAW FROM NO LUV!!!!!!!!,
Hide ya kids, hide ya wife its going DE FUQ DOWN also New Music and all that cray cray ish
Tonight we will discuss the dirty topic of Racism and has it gotten better or worse? How do our kids feel about racism and its existence. Also Justice for Trayvon Martin ( The George Zimmerman trial. And last but not least...Paula Begs...Should she be dropped from all business dealings. All this tonight on "NO DISRESPECT"...be sure to tune in.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (58 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (39 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- The View from Montana (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (5 chatters)
- William Telltale (4 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- Wordz With Wilfred (1 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- berni (1 chatters)