SORT BY Relevancy
Racism can be defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior. The exact definition of racism is controversial both because there is little scholarly agreement about the meaning of the concept "race", and because there is also little agreement about what do
Relationship Roles? & Racial Gender Traditions?
Are you committed in your relationship to what you believe your role is in a relationship as a man or woman?!? What affect do you think that has on your relationship?!?
Do black women want to be the Man in relationships?!? Are they more comfortable being the dominant matriarch more than the traditional support mate?!? Is there a notable difference in white and other cultures?!?
Tune in Call in Share your Opinions...
In today’s society, there are various forms of media bias, including (but not limited to) slanted reporting that attacks a particular race, religion and sexual orientation.
Join host Kay Quinn as she and co-hosts Raymond Kirk and Michael Flemons discuss the myths and misinformation in favor of the exceptional over the ordinary, which gives the impression that rare events are more common, when in fact they are not.
REAL Talk is a community oriented show that focuses and engage dialog on very real issues that repeatedly plague and disenfranchise local communities. It is designed to open the lines of communication to address the hard issues many are afraid to discuss in this climate of racial divide.
We can no longer afford to walk around and ignore the elephant in the room. This is our time to engage the proverbial elephant head on.
Follow Kay on Twitter. Like us on Facebook and buy her book "How Much Does God Co$t" to show your support!
Are you ready? Let the conversations begin...
How The children in the Central Cities of America are the main targets and they have always been the tardets as guinne pigs for such experiments as of Data Mining, Re-Education Type training and total dumming Down.
Charlotte Iserbyte was on the inside and was in the meetings with President The Reagan and his Administration . She will give details on the papers she found and how she tried to stop the agenda to destroy our children through the Dept. Of Education and what happened as a result.. Charlotte will explain how we got to the point of COMMON CORE. and how it is the new Margaret Sanger Negro Project disguised as Diversity Education. You must listen to this, below. It will blow your mind.!
and please purchase her books " The Deliberate Dumming Down of America" and the Chronological Paper Trail of the Deliberate Dumming Down Of America.
For those who want to educate their children at home but need help, please contact Professor Steven A White of The Mastereducators Tutoring Service & XChange at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to purchase his 4-7 grade curriculum "Math Soup For Scared People" click the link here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Professor-Steven-White
To support the lady film producers of Project Red Slipper, please http://www.gofundme.com/yyles
Part 1 of 3: Originally Aired July 14, 2013
Dianne Linderman discusses the Zimmerman / Martin trial and what role media played in it. Does the outcome of trials today depend on the opinion of the masses? Dianne reads articles about the George Zimmerman trial which show clear examples of media bias.
Learn more about Dianne on her website at http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/
Welcome to Tabernacle’s “Beyond the Podium, Blessed Bible Book” Presentation of Saturday's Sunday School Preview—where we take an "at times" provocative and in-depth look at tomorrow's general Sunday School Lesson. Listen in on this engaging, thought provoking, interesting, spiritually stimulating and growth promoting dialog. Tomorrow, you will be ready for Sunday School. Join National Church Pastor Bias and the regular panelists as they discuss, plan and practice the launch of the Sunday School Preview Broadcast. Sunday School teachers: Lady Little Saint, National Pastor L. Criner, Evang. A. Criner, Evang. T. Tyler, along with a number of "call-in" guests. We seek to understand, apply, analyze, synthesize, while remaining biblically sound.
HTOM SPECIAL: Learn to recite all of the books in the Bible from memory using a proven, easy and fun way to learn. A Blessed Bible Book Memory Lesson (copyright, 2012) is now! Click on the following link to get your own Mp3 download on the homepage.
This week on West Coast Bias we close out our NBA Training Camp Talk segment by discussing the offseason that the Phoenix Suns have had in 2013. Then we will be talking football as always looking the 49ers on their bye week and looking at the Raiders matchup with the Eagles in the Black Hole in Oakland. And finally we will continue our discussion about the World Series and our thought on the Fall Classic as we should have a new World Series champion and a hell of a series to discuss. So tune in on Sunday at 8pm PST/ 11pm EST on the 4ACES Network right here on Blogtalkradio…
On this week’s episode of WCB the Boys will be back to business after taking the week off to prep for this week’s episode. We are going to dig into the NFL season as we all know Week 1 will be starting on Thursday with the Broncos taking on the World Champion in Denver. But we will be more focused on the 1 Week matchups of the Raiders and the 49ers. Though we will cover every West Coast team at some point during the season for now we will focus on the teams in the Bay. To open the show the boys of bias will be handing out the 1 annual WCB Preseason awards where we tell you who the best and worst of 2013 NFL Preseason. All this and another Round Table discussion you don’t want to miss on West Coast Bias on the 4ACES Network, BlogTalkRadio Sundays at 8pm PST/11pm EST…
Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity has struck a fierce debate amongst critics and audiences alike over its technical accuracy and Oscar chances, but is there a larger, more significant debate that needs to be had? Tim Gordon of the Black Reel Awards calls in to discuss the lack of racial diversity in the science-fiction genre.
Plus, reviews of Academy Award-hopeful Captain Phillips, and the not-so-awards-hopeful Machete Kills!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pastor Paul Begley (73 chatters)
- Cameron Bayliss Medium InSight (32 chatters)
- Websleuths (25 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (22 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (13 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (11 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- reVerse (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (4 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (4 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (3 chatters)
- NEWDradio (3 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Yahshuah (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- D Hour Show (2 chatters)
- BRUE (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- AmericanHeroesRadio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Keith Henry N D (1 chatters)
- Lady X (1 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (1 chatters)
- Takeli (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)