SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Empowering Human Potential with Spirituality
What do we know of the potential of a human being? What about the potential of God? Or Supreme Power? Or whatever name that you want to give irrespective of your religious affiliation?
We must come to know ourselves - not only our physical selves, but our spiritual selves.
Parents who expect more from their children usually condition them to expect more from themselves. The belief in self is something which holds tremendous impact and can have great bearing on a child's future.
We should develop physically and spiritually. We should relate to the physical world with our physical self, but at the same time, our spiritual self should be growing in awareness of the spirit world. Yet we oftentimes become so caught up in dealing only with the physical world, we lose sight that our ultimate destination is the spirit world.
in Self Help
Are you, like so many of us, finally ready to release yourself from the shackles of old, outdated paradigms created from an incomplete understanding of how our material reality is created? And, instead, start creating a life much more aligned with your greatest desires?
On this episode of “Magnificent Time,” quantum physics expert and bestselling author Greg Kuhn will explain how it’s now possible, thanks to quantum physics, to jettison our ineffective, outdated reasons for doing things the way we do them. These old paradigms, not much different from the ones used by our Neanderthal ancestors, have kept most of us from realizing our greatest desires.
Bestselling author Greg Kuhn is a professional educator and a futurist, specializing in framing new paradigms for 21st Century living. Greg has been given the nickname “The Law of Attraction Science Guy.” Connect with him at whyquantumphysicists.com
Visit Cloris’s Site: www.cloriskylie.com
Jennifer Ouellette talks with Caltech physicist Spyridon (Spiros) Michalakis about quantum computing and quantum information.
Follow @quantum_spiros @JenLucPiquant
in Self Help
Mindfulness thru Quantum Physics of Beliefs
Radio Talk on July 12, 2014
Stages of Training in Dharma http://quantumphysicsofbeliefs.com/stages-of-training-in-dharma/
Obstacles to Happiness http://quantumphysicsofbeliefs.com/obstacles-to-happiness/
Neuroplasticity and Self Perception http://quantumphysicsofbeliefs.com/neuroplasticity-and-self-perception/
Rewiring our Brains http://quantumphysicsofbeliefs.com/re-wiring-brains/
Obstacles to Mindfulness http://quantumphysicsofbeliefs.com/obstacles-to-mindfulness/
Self Awareness and Mindfulness http://quantumphysicsofbeliefs.com/20140208-self-awareness-mindfulness/
There is a very deep connection between the Mindfulness and the Quantum Physics of Beliefs that delivers strong business climates and thinking. These are the big foundations that Quantum Physics of Beliefs uses to get our clients to innovative outcomes through the act of being creative.
In this presentation, I'll talk about Eight ways of, applying the principles of Quantum Physics of Beliefs to business, collaboration, creativity, and innovation thru practicing Mindfulness.
in Self Help
Energy, Thoughts, and Manifestation
We continue to rediscover things about ourselves that were once taken for granted by our forefathers, but have long been lost or cast aside.
Manifestation, while often misunderstood, is the capability of a normal human being to create a physical change in his existence thru the power of focused energy. The source of this energy is the human mind, and the effects have been scientifically proven thru Quantum Physics.
Thought, as created in the mind, is energy. When we concentrate our thoughts, we focus more energy to the task of producing a more desired result.
Manifestation is not accomplished by spending hours in deep meditation, but occurs as a result of retraining our everyday thought processes. The manifested results are not wishful thinking, but scientific fact.
You want to change a situation, change the energy within the situation.
Reprogram Your Genetic Code To Achieving Success in LIFE
Radio Talk, October 11, 2014 @ 8 PM CDT
Continuing from last week about the Mind Power, but, in a little more detail on how we might change our life as part of reprogramming our Subconscious.
There is now scientific evidence of specific molecular changes – DNA Activation - in the body following a period of mindfulness meditation.
Now, we not only understand the relationship between the mind and body but also have the scientific evidence that our thoughts and beliefs can actually change our genetic code.
If you are looking for greater clarity in life and improved health, DNA activation may be the jumpstart you need to achieve this.
We are very excited to have Greg Kuhn come back on our show to discuss Quantum Physics, The God Particle and Deliberate Creation. We are going dive deep down the Rabbit Hole and have some Real Good Fun! Greg has recently written another great book titled: Why Quantum Physicists Grow a Greater You. You can see more of that here: http://goo.gl/Bu1J7v
Here is more about Greg:
Best-selling author Greg Kuhn is a professional educator and a futurist, specializing in framing new paradigms for 21st Century living. Greg has been given the nickname “The Law of Attraction Science Guy”.
Greg and his family live in Louisville, KY. He is married to his soul mate – a beautiful, smart, and vibrant woman who teaches 4th Grade. Greg’s four sons (one by marriage) are some of the coolest, smartest, funniest young men you’ll ever meet – ranging in age from 10 to 17. There is no doubt that these five people provide Greg with the lion’s share of his inspiration. In fact, his writing simply could not be done without their love, support, and encouragement.
Mind Power and Success Philosophy
Radio Talk, October 04, 2014
"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
The totality of our consciousness is comprised of three levels: the conscious, the subconscious, and the Superconscious. These levels of consciousness represent differing degrees of intensity of awareness…
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve“ ~ Napoleon Hill
"Money Is Usually Attracted, Not Pursued." ~ Jim Rohn
"Your Subconscious Beliefs Create Your Realities."
"Your subconscious mind cannot differentiate what is real or vividly imagined. Through repetition, the image you visualize must come to pass."
in Self Help
Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch
Radio Talk - Saturday September 27th at 8 PM CDT
Strategy or Culture: Which Is More Important?
No culture, however strong, can overcome poor choices when it comes to corporate strategy.
Culture can be the difference between success and failure. In a toxic business culture, you can’t do a thing. On the other hand, if people embrace a strategy, you can’t stop it.
Culture doesn't eat strategy for breakfast. If the two conflict, nobody's eating breakfast for long.
Instead, culture aligned with strategy eats competition for breakfast.
in Self Help
Cultural Diversity and Business Leadership - Part 2
October 18, 2014 – Round Table Discussion @ 8 PM CDT
Major areas to be discussed:
1. Major Issues to consider for Workplace Diversity
2. Importance of Cross Cultural Communication
3. How Cultural difference affect business communication
4. Strategies for inter-cultural communication
5. Cultural differences in Leadership styles
6. Influence of Cultural competency on Leadership performance
7. Action steps to develop and Change the Culture of the Workplace.
Culture creates the foundation for strategy and will either be a company’s greatest asset or largest liability.
Human nature instinctively rejects change of any sort, even if the change will be beneficial in the long run.
To win the hearts and minds of your coworkers, as a Leader, you must be authentic and forthright about how you approach the creation of a new corporate culture.
An outstanding new perspective on the Law of Attraction and Quantum Physics!
Greg shares his personal story about how he was forced to create the technique he now calls a game: Grow a Greater You. Greg passionately shares the details of his life and how he came to the conclusions which would guide him to become a teacher of this new and powerful perspective about how we are creating our reality through the quantum field with our subconscious beliefs.
What we learn from Greg:
How our subconscious beliefs reflect back to us through the Quantum Field
How we are constantly receiving information feedback from the Universe showing us our beliefs
How anyone, at any time, can completely alter their reality and fulfill their desires!
Greg Kuhn, the Law of Attraction Science Guy, is the best-selling author of the popular Why Quantum Physicists… book series. His newest book, Why Quantum Physicists Play “Grow a Greater You”, a veritable blueprint for deliberate creators, is now available on Amazon and ready to guide your explosive growth. His Penny Experiment will also be included in Pam Grout’s new book. Greg can be reached at his website, www.whyquantumphysicists.com. His new book can be found here: You can find Greg’s newest book right here on Amazon.
in Self Help
Being Judgmental – Part 3
Radio Talk, September 13, 2014
Judgmental is not stating an opinion or even labeling something as "good" or "bad". Being judgmental is when based on one quality of someone or something you conclude about his whole nature, about all his other qualities. You judge his wholeness based on one aspect.
“Be Curious, Not Judgmental.” ~ Walt Whitman
Judgment is a Thought that Arises within Awareness.
Even very enlightened people judge! It is the nature of the human mind. And, it’s usually more harmful than helpful. Working to let go of being judgmental is a lifelong practice—one that can start right now in this moment.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (107 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- 63489 (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (7 chatters)
- Angel Amy (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Station IWDM (5 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Elegeant (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- 64667 (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)