SORT BY Relevancy
Join author JD Holiday on Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 10AM est, 9AM cst, 8AM mst & 7AM pst. ~FOR Two stories by Susanna Leonard Hill ~ Punxsutawney Phyllis:Phyllis can't convince Uncle Phil to get out of bed to make his prediction on Groundhog Day. When Uncle Phil realizes he has missed all the signs of an early spring, he knows it's time to retire and pass on the title of Punxsutawney Phil. Only this time, it's Punxsutawney Phyllis!http://www.amazon.com/Punx
With Punxsutawney Phil already having made his decision on what the rest of winter will be like, the Fan Vs. Fan trio in racing is ready to look ahead at the upcoming season in NASCAR. Lead hosting duties this week fall upon Rob Blount, who will be joined by Patti Rodisch and Dustin Parks as they get set to preview two of the three series in NASCAR for 2013. But before that, these three will look back at the official start of the racing season, thanks to this past weekend's Rolex 24
We are going to be talking about many of her books. But her newest release is April Folls Phyllis. It might be April Fools' Day, but Punxsutawney Phyllis knows that winter isn t over yet. Her infallible instincts tell her that a blizzard is brewing. Too bad no one will believe her. Luckily Phyllis uses a combination of common sense and uncommon abilities to lead the April Fools' Day treasure hunters back to safety when the storm comes on quickly. Once again Phyllis gets the last laugh
a pilgrimage to Punxsutawney to get the skinny on Phil, perusing the Farmers Almanac, what does our man at the weather channel have to say?
Spend some time with the four sisters who've found that flying the southern coop doesn't mean you've escaped the Bird's nest.
This show will let you in on a little of the wisdom, zaniness and southern comfort always available from their mother, the Bird, and a cast of other wacky wonderful women who've helped raise, grown up with, or recently latched
Okay, so Punxsutawney Phil says we'll have an early Spring, which means it's time to plan for our Spring cleaning. I've got some ideas on how we can do this as a community (seriously!).
Starting fresh can be very liberating mentally and physically and even more so when you do it with your neighbors. Join us for this episode to find out our plan for making it happen. Let's do this now!
in Pop Culture
“Weather” or not spring comes early this year, you can always count on six more weeks of Talk On The Rocks… and then some!
Jamie & Mike will be bringing it on Wednesday night (February 2, 2011) at 9pm EST with another dose of entertainment and fun!
Some of the stuff they’ll be talking about:
* Did Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow? Does it matter to you?
* Crazy Groundhog Day traditions and events around the country
* The Drink of the Night pays tribute to Groundhog Day
Talked about Groundhog Day and the movie, one of my favorites.
Did Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow? Will there be 6 more weeks of winter? Tune in to find out.
And I played a few records, included the song from the movie, I Got You Babe, the live version, with Sonny & Cher
Link only works on this shows main page
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- NewEarth Radio PrimeTime X StudioA (20 chatters)
- MRTALK (16 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (12 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (10 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- acmedia (5 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (5 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Soul Matters (4 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (3 chatters)
- Your World News (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (2 chatters)
- authoralejabennett (1 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (1 chatters)
- Military Mamas (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- somewhereinvegas (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- The Zurriane Show (1 chatters)
- TonyTrombo (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (0 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (0 chatters)