SORT BY Relevancy
Today on the Brian The Hammer Show:
-They Came For Me....
Bowe Bergdahl's former Platoon Mate: "Don't call him a War Hero" Bowe Bergdahl abandoned his military post in Afghanistan, leading to his capture by Taliban and endangering the lives of fellow soldiers who died searching for him, his former Platoon Mate said Tuesday.
"We all served together and we were all in it together over there and he broke that bond by leaving us," Army Sgt. Josh Korder said on TODAY.
The White House recently secured Bergdahl's release after five years of captivity in exchange for five Taliban leaders being held at Guantanamo Bay. Korder said he was "quite upset" when he first heard news about the prisoner swap on television over the weekend.
WAS IT RIGHT TO SET FREE 5 OF THE MOST DANGEROUS LEADERS FOR A PERSON WHO BASICALLY DESERTED? WAS THIS AN OBAMA PUBLICITY STUNT?
WEIGH IN HAMMER FANS - JOIN US LIVE at 9am pacific - 12pm eastern time - Call in with your thoughts 646-595-3032
-Max Ivey, Midway Marketplace helping people buy, sell and trade new & used Amusement, Concession & Confection Equipment. Free Appraisals
-MVP Productions, Hosting the IWMA's September 21, 2014, Hard Rock Live - Biloxi, MS
Hosted by Candice Frederick, Kimberly Renee, and ReBecca Theodore-Vachon, "Cinema in Noir" covers the latest casting news, reviews, and interviews with the best and brightest talent in film. In this edition, we will be joined by special co-host, writer Afiya Augustine. We will be discussing stunt casting and how Hollywood frequently casts the same few actors all the time. We will also be listing the young actors who we think deserve more screen time. Lastly, we will discuss why we beleive that Hollywood is experiencing the worst box office numbers in eight years.
How to use the power of a master publicist to dominate your business, crush competition, and obtain celebrity status---all for a hell of lot less than paid advertising, gimmicks, and other wings, strings, and camera tricks. Listen up: Today's 24/7 Media WILL make You Rich and Famous if u know how the game is played. A blistering inside view of how Publicity really works.... with publicist Luke Avedon and Vegas Vince.
Luke Avedon is a Publicity Bas Ass...and Vinnie's personal publicist. A true master in uncovering overlooked opportunities in ordinary businesses. He got bit by the business bug at age 23. Although originally from New York – his first business was construction and real estate in Roswell, New Mexico. Building low income rental properties.
After accidentally destroying the internet, cable Tv, and phone service for a quarter of the city he had to liquidate that business. Liquidating every possible asset got him involved in liquidating other businesses that were in trouble. The problem Luke had was no one would take him seriously on sales calls – that’s when he discovered the power of local publicity.
He could get journalists to write about him and show it to prospects – even when he was brand new – doors would open. He was involved in selling everything from thousands of forklifts for Office Depot, to pregnancy test strips, to women’s lingerie. Now Luke helps other businesses tap the power of local publicity – without a doubt the most cost effective, powerful, and overlooked marketing opportunity out there.
(Another Vegas Vince Joint. In association w/ Legendary Productions. Produced, Composed, Arranged, and Written by Vegas Vince. Copyright 2014)
Listen to my show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lunchandlearn/
Can Your Business Survive Bad Press and Publicity???
If you’re in business long enough then there will come a time when you’re face with negative publicity. The question is how will you survive?
JOIN us this Thursday for #LunchAndLearn with DeKesha and Ke'Aundra.
Dial in - 646-478-3033
Do's & Don'ts of Business & Branding
* The Big Comeback from Negative Publicity
* How To Stay in the Limelight & Cause Controversy
Special Guest: Terrance Jones , The Plow will join us 5/1/2014
Join Retail Operations Business Strategist, DeKesha Williams and The Image Addict, Ke'Aundra McIntyre
Authors on the Air host Pam Stack welcomes a panel of industry professionals who are ready to answer your questions and give you help on getting the word out about you and your books. Joining this panel are Michael Lowndes, Digital Marketeer, from PML Media, branding and web designers for authors around the world; Jennifer Modette Perry, of Lone Wolf Communications, publicist to the book and entertainment industries; and Amy Shoultz, social media and blogging expert. Please call 347-633-9609 to ask questions of these experts.
Thank you to our sponsor PML Media, Inc., on the web at http://pmlmedia.com. Special thanks to author/composer/musician Robert Gregory Browne for our theme music, on the web at http://robertgregorybrowne.com.
This is a copyrighted, trademarked podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Please check us out at http://authorsontheair.com. Follow us on Twitter @authorsontheair. Like us at http://facebook.com/authorsontheair. Host Pam Stack is on http://facebook.com/4pamstack.
ABOUT THE MUSEUM
Hundreds of Exhibits of Rare Artifacts and Memorabilia of Stars and Stunt Performers of Motion Pictures and Television, featuring personal items of John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, Steve McQueen, and Stunt legends of the movies including Yakima Canutt, Cliff Lyons, Dave Sharpe, Ronnie Rondell and hundreds of others.
There are over 350 concrete blocks that contain the footprints and handprints as well as signatures of many of the Greats of the Cinema ... a collection that out-ranks those that are located at the Mann's Chinese Theater on Hollywood Boulevard. This rare collection has taken its founder, John G. Hagner more than 65 years to gather and preserve for posterity, featuring parts of costumes, weapons, stunt equipment, photos and paintings and drawings ... hats and caps, boots and shoes and hundreds of items from the movies and television, plus videos, films and film clips.
The Hall of Fame has been in existence since 1973 and became a non-profit organization in 1984, dedicated to preserving the history of the Stunt profession and to honoring Stunt People the world over.
Currently the Hall of Fame is without a home and needs financial support to enable them to afford a building in which to welcome visitors. Anyone interested in participating in this effort, may make a tax-deductible donation to the HOLLYWOOD STUNTMEN'S HALL OF FAME, and mail it to 81 W. Kane Creek Blvd. - #12, Moab, Utah 84532. For more information, contact John Hagner at 435 260-2160. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. For additonal information, go to Facebook and click in Falling For Stars ... then Artist of the Stars ... then Stunt Stars and Legends
in Self Help
My guest today, Lisa Elia, is a sought-after publicist, media trainer and business strategist, and she is the CEO and founder of Expert Media Training and Elia Erickson Consulting. She has prepared clients for interviews that she has booked for them with the Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, Entertainment Tonight, ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox TV affiliates throughout the U.S., as well as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, BloombergBusinessWeek, and hundreds of other outlets.
Lisa has been interviewed for Inc., Entertainment Tonight, E! Entertainment, Fox News and many other outlets. In addition to providing clients with growth strategies, she teaches clients how to get themselves ready for media exposure, how to get publicity, and how to handle media interviews. Mindset and alignment with purpose has always been an important part of Lisa’s journey.
Learn more and meet Lisa at http://eliaerickson.com.
The Literary Corner brings you, Master Mindz of The Grind Blog Talk Radio Show, hosted By: Author Andre J. Carter. This show is dedicated to all the Literary Artists that would love to have more publicity and learn new marketing techniques. The master Mindz Of The Grind Blog Talk Radio Show is in collaboration with the Facebook group Master Mindz Of The Grind!
(https://www.facebook.com/groups/Mastermindzofthegrind/) where authors, Poets and literary artists of all types can post and advertise without restriction. It doesn’t matter if you are published by a major publishing house or self-published we want to hear from you. If you are working on a new project that has not been published as of yet but, you would like to announce we want to hear from you. So if you need FREE advertising, or just need to get your name out to the public The Master Mindz Of The Grind Blog Talk Radio Show is for you. The call in number for this show is 347-884-8924
Gail Baral is a business development coach and startup expert who helps ambitious dreamers become successful business owners.
What does a Business Coach do?
The top 3 problems that small business owners encounter that a coach can help you with
How developing your intuition can lead to greater results in your business
How to start trusting your own intuition when it comes to making big decisions for your business
Known for her razor-sharp intuition and uncanny ability to help her clients clarify and articulate their ideas, goals and intentions, Gail’s results-driven coaching style helps her clients develop and implement step-by-step strategies and tactics to achieve their business goals in record time.
Gail’s mission is to change the way people deal with the pressures of entrepreneurship. As a passionate facilitator of self-awareness and personal growth, she specializes in teaching her clients how to tap into, and trust, their intuition, how to deal with overwhelm by setting priorities that align with their values and life goals, and how to manage their emotional and energetic presence to avoid self sabotage.
With over two decades of entrepreneurial experience in fashion, music, home decor, gourmet food, publishing, and event planning, Gail has expertise across all aspects of business, from strategic planning, operational management, international sourcing, manufacturing, and team building to social media, publicity, product, package and space design.
She is certified as a professional coach by The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC), which is recognized as one of the country's top training programs for professional coaches.
Call in add your publicity ideas to our live show. Practical tools for attracting the media's attention. Help yourself strategies to help artists and art professionals generate the publicity that keeps their artwork and business in the public spotlight.
1. Here's how to be prepared to call in live on the show: Introduce yourself, talk about your work and how it relates to the show topic.
NEW! record on your memo function on your phone and email to: AnnetteColeman@yahoo.com a few hours in advance of the show.
2. Call in live during the show 9-10 pm MST: Call 646-915-9294 and press one
3. Listen live on your computer: BlogTalkRadio.com/annette-coleman
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (164 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (15 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)