SORT BY Relevancy
Dr Ketevan Chkhatarashvili is a international public health expert from the Republic of Georgia. She will share her experience and lessons learned about what it takes to improve global health.
What is the current health status of Arab Americans in the US?
Tonight at 8pm ET on Ernest Radio Network, it's Political Gravity.
Your hosts Jane Hoffman and Jon Yoder will discuss the public health care plan. It's not working for some people, especially financially. -- The same idea goes for immigration reform. Is someone coming across an imaginary line in the sand really that big of a deal? Maybe it shouldn't be, but to some it seems to be a sticking point.
Jane and Jon are live tonight!
Mental health in public schools is a major concern. According to HHS, the figures usually indicated for diagnosable mental disorders suggest that between 12% and 22% of all youngsters under age 18 are in need of services for mental, emotional, or behavioral problems. The Center for Mental Health in Schools reports that the reality for many large urban schools is that well over 50% of their students manifest significant learning, behavior, and emotional problems. For a larg
Join Host Live Chats
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (7 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (5 chatters)
- Becoming Psychic Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Final Say (2 chatters)
- simonapple04 (2 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)