SORT BY Relevancy
How does the human brain accept rationality AND irrationality? What are the mechanisms at play when it comes to the acceptance of religious beliefs and claims? Are some people more predisposed to superstitious thinking than others? What are the best approaches to help promote science, reason, rationality and evidence-based thinking?
Joining us for this show will be Dr. Caleb Lack (http://www.caleblack.com) a clinical psychologist and educator on psychology, critical thinking and science VS pseudoscience. He writes the "Great Plains Skeptic" column on the Skeptic Ink Network (http://www.skepticink.com)
BOOK: 13 Reasons to Doubt: http://www.amazon.com/13-Reasons-Doubt-writers-Skeptic-ebook/dp/B00LRFK548/
Join host Randy Goldberg on his new show Science of Light as he talk about Carl Jung and his approach to depth psychology.
Randy is a world renowned vedic astrologer who has been interviewed by CNN, NPR and the Washington post. Using a Jungian archetypal perspective, he integrates both western and vedic astrology.
Randy will be discussing a variety of holistic and deep topics
For more on Randy go here: http://www.randygoldberg.org/
Join us in our circle!!!
On today's episode of Getting Social with Miriam, Charlotte Cassidy is going to be interviewed. Charlotte is a psychotherapist, counselor and wellness coach who received her Master of Arts Degree in Counseling Psychology from the Adler School of Professional Psychology in Chicago. Charlotte has experience in a variety of treatment modalities and has worked in private practice, hospital and school board
settings. She is an advanced PSYCH-K Facilitator and utilizes a variety of energy
psychology techniques to increase her client’s sense of health and well-being. Connect with Charlotte at http://www.psychandthecity.co
What Happen to Human Beings and their thinking. The nature of a human being should be loving, caring, and kind. The behavior of an animal is selfish, no respect, and don't care attitude, because they don't have the same nature as a human being. We rule over the beast of the field, the fowl of the air, and creatures of the sea. Without training and lessons human will act as if they are animals. What can be done to fix the animal nature in human being?
Listen to Dr. Sharon Johnson lecturing on Thinking with Passion and Purpose. As a man thinketh, so is he.
When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at begin to change.
Connect with Dr. Johnson at http://www.comtivate.com
Communite to Motivate today.
What is driving the panic about Ebola? How is the fear of Ebola impacting the psychology of individuals and the nation? Is this fear justified? Where do the conspiracy theorist fit in?
Join us for the next episode of Discussions with Delia on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 6:30pm as we talk about Ebola.
Remember you can call in live on 619 639 4621
Get Turned up tonight with the Thinking Team as Brandon & Arvelle Draper talk about how do we create momemtum in our lives when we have been defeated so many times before. Life keeps hitting you and never lets up but do you have what it takes to overcome. Never allow your low to define who you are, just know that it is not over until you win. So you must prepare for the storm so that you will not lose any momentum through the chaos.
Wellness is key to productivity and success in all areas of our lives. Caring for our physiological well being addresses the four elements of Championship Psychology as defined in my program. Today we focus on those elements of Championship Psychology by marrying the concepts of spiritual and emotional balance with successful weight loss.
Most people think losing weight is pure physiology but it is primarily psychology. The percentage of people with genetic predispositions or physiological abnormalities that prevent them from losing weight is actually low. Largely it is an internal, unconscious roadblock that prevents sustained weight loss. Permanent weight loss, or any other kind of life change is centered on transformation. Long-term weight loss calls for acceptance to changes in your life.
Guest Bio: Shiela Leaming
This week’s show features guest Shiela Leaming, founder of Workouts for Spirit ™. Shiela is a National Association of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer and a Spiritually Based Weight Loss Strategist. For over 20 years, Shiela has counseled clients on their spiritual lives, and found success combining these skills with her personal training background to meet long-term weight loss goals.
Her unique weight loss system highlights spiritual and emotional balance as an essential tool to achieve the results you want. In the Workouts for Spirit ™ system Shiela guides her clients through an inner journey while customizing a weight loss system that will yield the best results.
Shiela’s technique includes fitness and nutrition assessments, mentoring through your journey of self-discovery, weekly phone guidance, positive hypnosis recordings and email support throughout.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (65 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (50 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- HOV Radio (31 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (20 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Black Author Network (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (11 chatters)
- Ms Blue (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (6 chatters)
- David Coney (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)