SORT BY Relevancy
Anyone who's listened to our show knows that Alice and Lori are Providence Associates. But what on earth does this mean? What is an Associate and what does he or she do? And what is it about the Sisters of Providence that attracts so many people to share their charism? If you've ever searched for purpose in your life or wanted more from your faith journey, you will not want to miss this show...it just may change your life!
What does it mean to be Providence in our world? What does Providence challenge each of us to in our lives? Lori and Alice discuss Providence and the movement of God in their lives on this week's show. We hope you will carve out time to join us or listen as you can
Tonight Pop Art Painter Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes back Actress & Director Juli Tapken to the Show! Juli will be discussing one of her latest projects the faith based film Providence.
Rachel Cartwright and Mitchell Little grow up together, but it takes forty years and several tragedies for their friendship to blossom into a romance.
Providence is told silent cinema style using only dramatic action and a dynamic soundtrack of independent music.
Starring Juli Tapken, Rich Swingle, Josh Allen, Stacey Bradshaw, Chase Anderson, Emily Knapp, and Irene Santiago
Entering just her third year in the film industry, Juli Tapken has logged more than 25 IMDb credits with major roles in feature films like Providence.
Welcome to the UnCommon Christianity podcast, affectionately known as The UCC Show!
Tonight's topic is Providence- Not the city in Rhode Island. We might talk a little about that small state in the USA, but we're actually touching on a whole different state: A state of being, in a manner of speaking. We'll also touch on several other aspects of the word, and meanings. Trust- You don't want to miss this show!
All this and so much more on tonight's UCC Show!
Join us for the discussion, and send us your thoughts and questions- Our contact information is below!
You can send us feedback and or questions at AskUCCShow, call in at 347.989.8865, tweet us @UCC_Show, send us a message via facebook.com/uccministries or join us in the live chatroom- And there will be more ways to contact us in the future!
Join us once a week as we review current events, answer questions, provide commentary on social happenings, and more. This may be one of the most informational, fun, and thought-provoking two hours of your day- Join us and participate!
Check out BeNotCommon.com, and join us here weekly for a show you definitely won't want to miss!
Maybe you've heard of "The Pilgrim's Progress," an allegory by John Bunyan...now hear the other side of the story! Brilliant author C.S. Lewis (writer of the Narnia books, among others) chronicles his own voyage from disbelief to Christianity in the book "The Pilgrim's Regress." Journey with John the pilgrim as he moves through towns like Claptrap and Puritania to finally finding peace through the ultimate leap of faith! Lori and Alice, your book club mentors, will discuss topics like faith, hell, Providence and making sense of your own spiritual journey. Don't miss it!
Do BIG questions frighten you? Have you ever wondered about the concept of ENOUGH in your life? Do you think that perhaps if you paid more attention that a deeper life could begin to come forward? Our time together today opens space for anyone who wonders....or wanders....or ponders....or just gropes along slowly. We hope you will join us in getting acquainted with David Whyte and his wonderful poetry!
175 years ago, a small group of French nuns reached their destination after weeks of travel — a forest in southern Indiana. What they did there — and specifically, the life of their leader, Saint Mother Theodore Guerin — continues to echo through the generations. Join Alice and Lori as they talk about Foundation Day and about the brilliant reflection written by Providence Associate Marilyn Rausch. What do saints have to tell us today? What resonance do their words have? What should our response be? You don't want to miss this show!
On today's episode, blogger Sacerdotus speaks on Our Lady of Divine Providence who is the patroness of Puerto Rico and the Barnabite order. Sacerdotus gives a brief history of today's feast day and its significance in the Christian way of life as well as the lives of Puerto Ricans.
Source: Images- Google Images, Closing Music used from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgok656Kj8?
There is no need to worry, listener friends! Thinking about LIFE and about DEATH are both part of living and being in touch with our deepest selves! Wanting to leave a mark on the world isn't selfish, is it? Wondering what folks will say about us on that final day isn't egocentric, is it? Tune in and join us for some uplifting conversation about eulogies, last words, final wishes and what matters most in life!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (42 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- The Appearance (9 chatters)
- ONE86 Point DUCE (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- PSYCHIC BRENDA BRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Future Of Our Children (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With SUFYR (1 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (1 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (1 chatters)
- FPC Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Angelic Whispers Radio Network (1 chatters)