SORT BY Relevancy
In today’s society, many woman have achieved worldly success but the Bible teaches us that it takes much more to be considered a TRUE woman of God. Tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” LIVE TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for my long awaited special on “The Definition of a Proverbs 31 Woman”. To hear exactly what it means to be viewed as the BEST possible woman/future wife, listen LIVE by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com. Also available on I Tunes.
Join me Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 7:00 PM as me and my special guest Andrea' Porter talk about "The Proverbs 31 Woman."
Meet us on the line by listening via your computer or by dialing 718-508-9987.
Clara Peters is the founder of Women of Divine Distinction Ministry, Host of Women of Divine Distinction Blog Talk Radio Show, Certified Life Coach at Women of Divine Distinction Purpose Advisor, Founder of Divine Diva Book Club and Blogger at Women of Divine Distinction Blog. You can connect on facebook. GOD Bless You
On Friday, July 19th, 2013 (12 Av 5773) from 8 PM EST until 10 PM EST your Brother in the Lord, ObhadYAH Renaldo Wade, will be talking, teaching, and testifying with our Royal Sister in the Lord, Pastor Gladys D. Hill of His Kingdom and Glory Ministries in Atlanta, GA about the Proverbs 31 Ministry and the Daughters of Zion. Please join us as we celebrate the Goodness of the Lord in Praise, Worship, Prayer, and with the Sound Doctrine of our Lord and Personal Savior. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you. Omein. Shalom ahlekehim (Peace be unto you)!! Shabbat. Shalom.
JOIN US AS WE DISCUSS THE PROVERBS 31 WOMAN MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE. DOES SHE EXIST IN TODAY'S SOCIETY? IS SHE APPLICABLE TODAY'S CHRISTIAN WOMAN? WHAT IS THE BIBLE REALLY TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT MENTIONS HER AND ALL SHE DOES? CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS AND HAVE YOU JOIN THE CONVERSATION!!
Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the Lord shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30(NKJ). We talk with a panel of women who will give their insight on being The Proverbs 31 Woman: Godliness, Wisdom and Virtue. We'll speak with four women from the perspective of the divorced, married, single and parent.
Get Informed, Be Empowered!
Are we striving to be the capeable wife? She sure was a woman of excellence..
We have gone over some great qualities so far about this Proverbs 31 wife. She is virtuous, and a capeable wife. She is able. This rare woman not only was a great wife and mother she knew how to run her household. She brings quality into her household, whether that be by working with her hands or on her feet..she is willing to search and work to add much value into her home. She was a great homemaker, making sure in her home, she had quality of things to keep her household feeling warm, happy and well fed. she was willing to travel for these things. She worked hard for her family and loved ones and it was illuminated through out her home and household.
In today’s society, many woman have achieved financial, educational, and career success but the Bible teaches us that it takes much more to be considered a TRUE woman of God. Tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a rebroadcast of my special on “The Definition of a Proverbs 31 VirtuousWoman”. To hear exactly what it means to be viewed as the BEST possible woman/future wife, listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com. Also available on I Tunes.
#EWWNRADIO 619-639-4709 (SUN – FRI 10PM EST / 7PM PST) brings you “THE PRESENTATION OF THE GOSPEL”-“Be a Proverbs 31 Woman.” Which of you can say that you are the Proverbs 31 women? A Proverbs 31 woman is responsible and respected. She engages daily challenges with high energy and a cheerful heart. She has her own money to invest, is business savvy, sensitive and also compassionate to the less fortunate. She speaks with wisdom and her words are ruled with kindness
This Month we are studying the Godly Women of the Bible
Join Everyday Wisdom for Families in the Remember the Bible Challenge. The challenge is: Memorize 1 Bible verse or passage per month. Doesn't sound like a lot? Over the 4 weeks of each month we will learn how to memorize a verse, study the verse in depth & learn how to apply the verse to our lives. The focus is on placing the Word of God Deep into our hearts & minds, Creating healing & life change. Allowing the Word of God to become powerful & alive in your life (Heb 4:12). We encourage everyone listening to share their stories of how God's Word has changed their lives. The Challenge started in 2011 with verses from the Remember the Bible book by Dave Farrow & Kellie Ann Peterson. We look forward to hearing from you.
Join Host Live Chats
- R3belution Radio (34 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (20 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Love Productions (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (12 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (11 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (10 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (9 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (8 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- Sh Moore (4 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- DayVid (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- NarrowGateAssembly (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (0 chatters)