SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
Why is it that Birthdays always get harder to plan the older you get? Is this a thing? In Celebration of Nikki's Bday we'll start our day off talking birthdays and other celebrations, followed by other people problems starting with CPT, Crazy people in public and People who are just sooooo damn rude! Hollywood is having a baby spree, which one of your favs knocked up his girlfriend. And per usual Nikki will blow your mind with the latest in fashion fixes. Tune in tonight at 10/9C.
Dr. Ian Thompson is Professor, Glenda and Gary Woods Distinguished Chair in GU Oncology at The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio. Dr. Ian Thompson received his undergraduate degree from West Point and his M.D. degree from Tulane University. After a Residency in Urology in San Antonio, he completed a fellowship in Urologic Oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Thompson has published over 400 scientific papers, several dozen book chapters, and has edited five textbooks in medicine and surgery. He currently serves as Vice-Chair of the Early Detection Research Network of the National Cancer Institute and is Chair of the Genitourinary Committee of the Southwest Oncology Group, the largest clinical trials organization supported by the National Cancer Institute. Dr. Thompson is the Principal Investigator of the San Antonio Center for Biomarkers Of Risk of Prostate Cancer. This cohort study, with up to 8 years of followup, currently follows over 3,600 men for development of prostate cancer and has been the source of many recent important developments in the early detection of prostate cancer.
Our prostate cancer panels are conducted in association with Prostate Cancer International and Prostate Cancer Foundation.
RSVP here (or) mail firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY ON BEEF STEW RADIO WE HAVE A HOT ARTIST ALL THE WAY FROM VA. NAME LES PROBLEMS WHO FIRE SINGLE (LETS CHILL) IS SOARING ON THE HIP HOP CHARTS.MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN TO LISTEN TO THE HOTTEST SONGS ON THE URBAN CHARTS AND UNDERGROUND SINGLE FROM YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST ALSO MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @beefstewradio FACEBOOK beef stew radio fan page IF YOU WANT TO BE ON DJ BIG STEW NEXT HOT MIXTAPE SEND MUSIC AND INFO TO email@example.com
Host Lori Wilk introduces you to the Prostate Cancer Nuts and the brand new website to offer encouragement and support for those who either have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, their love ones, or you want to know more and hear stories about what life and marriage has been life and the challenges we've faced that we want to share with you. We've even got free tips http://www.prostatecancernuts.com
in Self Help
Sleeping well and long enough are central to your thinking clearly, being happy, feeling good and being healthy. When you can't sleep, problems insue every where. What to do when you can't sleep and would rather not use medications? This is the topic of this program with Psychologist and Psychotherapist Dr. Carol Francis.
Located in the South Bay Los Angeles area, Dr. Carol Francis for 37 years has been provided help for those suffering from insomnia. Aging, hormones, stress, over-work, OCD, unresolved issues, physiological complications, every day scheduling concerns thrown women (40%), students, and men off their sleep cycle disrupting their health and their ability to merely and easily go to sleep. Join us.
Hello listeners, A few weeks ago I sent out an email to my list and asked the question...
"What Do You Want To Know About HCG Diet Weight Loss?"
Today and over the next few weeks we are going to answer each and every question I received in order to put together a series of Q and A podcast for you to revisit for future reference.
So if you're slightly curious about what are the top three HCG diet problem you’ve said that is getting in your way of success, then we've chosen three of the to cover for this week radio show podcast.
Join me tonight ad 6:00PM PST and I'll provide you with my answerss and my unique perspective as the worlds No. 1 HCG Diet Coach.
See you tonight!
WE SIDELINE TALK ABOUT THE PROBLEMS, AS WE FAIL TO CORRECT THE PROBLEMS
Hear perspective from very respected teacher Barbara Moore. When she teaches, the results are spectacular and honors the teaching profession. That's what happens when you teach true history and Original Intent of the Constitution is honored, as well it should be. Come listen as we talk about the problems people may have about the Hobby Lobby case and let's look at it from the right foundation. Let's hear teachings worth listening to for such a time as this. It is time to stand for truth because if we don't people all over this country will have no freedom.
This week I will be examining the myriad causes of dysfunction millions of men throughout the world face as they age with Dr. Jim Occhiogrosso who is the author of Your Prostate, Your Libido, Your Life. we will be discussing detailed information on nutrients, herbs, and lifestyle changes that can help alleviate common problems like; erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, prostate enlargement, difficulty urinating, and prostate cancer.
Dr. Occhiogrosso began studying natural health in the early 1990s. After suffering from prostate issues himself for 10 years, Dr. Occhiogrosso was told by his Urologist that he may have prostate cancer. Choosing to fight this naturally, he set a deadline that if he could not reverse or at least improve his condition, he would seek medical attention, including a biopsy. Five months later, in August of 2001, using nutrition, lifestyle changes, vitamins, minerals, and several herbs, he had reduced his PSA by more than half to 3.5, increased his free PSA slightly and considerably reduced his bouts of urinary urgency and erectile dysfunction. He received diplomas from Trinity College of Natural Health as a Doctor of Naturopathy, Master Herbalist, along with a certificate in nutritional counseling. To this day, he continues studying natural products both formally and informally, and is a member in good standing of the Tampa, Florida chapter of the Certified Natural Health Professionals
We were honored to feature Dr. Laurence Klotz, an acknowledged authority on active surveillance for the management of low-risk prostate cancer. Dr. Klotz is Professor in the Department of Surgery, University of Toronto Division of Urology, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada.
Dr. Klotz and panelists discussed evidence supporting value of active surveillance as a management strategy for men who are diagnosed with low- or very low-risk forms of prostate cancer. Dr. Klotz spoke particularly about factors that are key to the high-quality implementation of active surveillance, including accumulating evidence that true Gleason 6 disease is not associated with any significant risk for metastasis, importance of early identification of patients who do, in fact, have real risk for disease progression over time, are therefore not good candidates for active surveillance, and managing these patients, evolving strategies to minimize need for overly frequent (i.e., annual) biopsies, including potential role of multiparametric MRIs and new biomarkers, as also whether active surveillance is appropriate for a subset of men with Gleason 3 + 4 = 7 disease who have a very small volume Gleason pattern 4 disease.
On the panel were Mike Scott, Thomas N. Krik, Tony Crispino and Walter Green Jr.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (26 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Comic Booked (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (0 chatters)
- churchfolk (0 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (0 chatters)