SORT BY Relevancy
When should patients start asking about involving an oncologist in their care, how can we manage quality of life issues while being treated for advanced, metastatic, and castration-resistant prostate cancer? We are discussing how to manage advanced and late stage prostate cancer with Dr Maha Hussain and panelists. The panel of Mike Scott, Tony Crispino, Richard Davis and Jan Manarite, will also be touching upon the results of important clinical trials from the upcoming GU oncology meeting.
Dr. Maha Hussain is a tenured Professor of Medicine and Urology at the University of Michigan. She is the Associate Director for Clinical Research at the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMCC), the Co-Leader of its Prostate Cancer/GU Oncology Program and the Associate Chief for Clinical Research at the Division of Hematology/ Oncology. Dr. Hussain is an internationally renowned clinical researcher and an expert in genitourinary malignancies particularly prostate and bladder cancers.
On this show we have the Associate Director, Department of Urology, Roswell Park Cancer Institute Dr. James Mohler discussing the recent NCCN guidelines for prostate cancer treatment and the latest research available to us that can help diagnose high risk forms of prostate cancer and avoid unnecessary treatments for low risk forms. Tune in to get a better understanding of prostate cancer treatments and its management.
On the panel are Mike Scott, Tony Crispino and Paul Carpenter.
Al Brown, prostate cancer survivor and organizer of Time4the99, a prostate cancer advocacy group returns following the organization's fundraiser gala held October 20th in Chicago.
Al answers your questions about prostate cancer "live" on the air for a full hour. "The 99" share how they are joining together nationally. We, too, can get involved in the movement to save men's lives from prostate cancer.
Join us! Saturday, October 26, 2013 9 AM - 10AM.
Interview Judith Desjardins
Topics of conversation:
Her upbringing’s influence on her writing
Her journey as caregiver through her husband’s cancer
How writing helped her coping with her husband’s illness
Writing a second book after a successful first book
Becoming an Indie Author
2 HUGES ISSUES IS IT NOT..WE WILL DISCUSS THE ROLE OF STRESS MANAGEMENT IN HELPING TOWARD THE CURE..LOTS TO GO OVER..TUNE IN
James Smolev, MD, chief of Urology at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital will visit with Anna's Journey to discuss the importance of early detection and the possibility of a 90+% chance of recovery from Prostate Cancer.
As September is Prostate Cancer Awareness... and following this past weekend's big walk for Prostate Cancer, Anna's Journey is doing more to help raise that awareness... with the help of Dr. Smolev, listeners will have the opportunity to share this info with all those in their family, with friends and anyone else who may need to hear it.
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
Host Lori Wilk introduces you to the Prostate Cancer Nuts and the brand new website to offer encouragement and support for those who either have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, their love ones, or you want to know more and hear stories about what life and marriage has been life and the challenges we've faced that we want to share with you. We've even got free tips http://www.prostatecancernuts.com
Join Al Brown, prostate cancer survivor, advocate and dynamic speaker in a candid discussion about his experience with prostate cancer.
Do you know what prostate cancer really is? Are wearing diapers and no sex after prostate cancer the truth or a myth? Find out what testing and treatment is really like. Black men are dying at a rate 2.5 times greater than white men. Learn what is being done to save men from this highly curable, yet # 1 killer.
On this Saturday Episode of The Beautiful Butterfly Show we will be Discussing Prostate Cancer Awareness. Even in 2013 we have Men whom are still afraid to go to the doctor. Its time for us to start encouraging our Men to act on their Health.There are alot of venues offered to women for a number of issues , but when it comes to men's health, their issues are not really spotlighted. Tune into and be prepared to take notes on Prostate Screening, and Signs of Prostate Cancer!
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (49 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (29 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (18 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- All Things Matter (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Seth Everett (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)