SORT BY Relevancy
In our first Radio Blog, we will be talking about Spring Cleaning. What are some of the things you want to focus on such as; duct cleaning, general cleaning, dryer vents, filters and more. We will also talk about some new trends and how to find a qualified contractor.
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas discusses how he overcame the "fear factor" and bought his first investment property.
Denise Griffitts Interviews Don Hutson: The Global Expert on Sales & Negotiations.
At age 17 a young Don Hutson helped his dad selling houses in a brand new subdivision outside of Memphis, Tennessee. Don had a problem. As a skinny teenager, he needed to wear a suit, to appear older and more professional. He thought adding a hat to the look would do the trick. And so launched a legendary sales career for Don Hutson. It was in that year he and his dad sold 76 houses, and the rest is history.
Although his plan was to succeed his mother and father to get his degree at their alma mater, fate had a different plan, and that twist of fate was the key to Don Hutson’s incredible journey. He worked his way through the University of Memphis, graduating with a degree in Sales, the only one in America at that time.
Don went on to become the #1 salesperson in a national training organization. He established his own training firm and was soon in demand as a professional speaker.
Don has been recognized with many honors, most recently the National Speakers Association’s “Master of Influence” Award. He shares this recognition with leaders that include Ken Blanchard, Jack Kemp, Zig Ziglar and Norman Vincent Peale. Don is the author of 14 books, including his latest, Selling Value: Key Principle of Value-Based Selling, and his two Wall Street Journal and New York Times best sellers, The One Minute Entrepreneur: the Secret to Creating and Sustaining a Successful Business and the One Minute Negotiator: Simple Steps to Reach Better Agreements.
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas emphasizes the reasons why real estate investors should not underestimate the value they provide.
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas discusses ways to eliminate the fear factor, when buying your first investment property.
Join Dan Whittaker and his co host, Jim Eaton, CEO of Kingdom Partner Solutions, as they discuss the 18 value drivers of a business.
I say to you the most important thing you must do for yourself is to reestablish the value /love you have for just you. You have heard me say from day one that Self is Necessary. You must learn that the more value you place on the choices that you make for your heart, the greater love will spill from your heart, and it is that over flow of joy and happiness that others around you will feel. You must never allow your chalice be depleted otherwise your over flow, that touches those people around you, is diminished and they never feel that you love them and are giving them everything you have.
When you are working on self-value and worth have you really taken the time to see just how much value and worth you truly believe you have and are worth? It is far easier for us to say the words, but your action steps say a far different thing.
Today we'll talk about what it really means to make choices that hold your value. Join us at Noon CDT!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (79 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (56 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (48 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (32 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (22 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- DDP Radio (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- ShadySykes (5 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (5 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- LettesChat (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- allah team (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)