SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas discusses the issues involving renovation costs for an investment property. Specifically, he addresses the difference between quick and affordable repairs versus expensive (and necessary) overhauls, which may make it financially unattractive to buy a specific home.
A.M. Williams launches his new season by discussing the dynamics of the Value Exchange. Ultimately, we all get paid according to the value we bring to the marketplace. A.M. shows you how to increase your value perception so that you increase your income and infuluence in the Value Exchange!
In this episode I will discuss the importance of knowing your value.
You don’t have to be Sigmund Freud to know that people with low self-esteem frequently demean themselves in their interactions with others. Unfortunately, this is something that frequently requires professional counseling.
I don’t perform psychoanalysis; I prefer that people who have self-esteem issues find solutions by working with their own community of behavioral health care professionals, particularly since there is no longer any stigma attached to seeking psychiatric treatment. This is important because running your career as a business (the CEO of Me, Inc.) relies heavily on your ability to project confident, positive and assertive behaviors. The quicker the treatment for poor self-esteem, the sooner the positive results will become reflected in your career management program.
in Real Estate
Staging is an important aspect of selling your house, but did you know that simply staging can increase the value of your Houston house? In this video interview, Deborah Healon and Brian Spitz describe why.
Most people know that staging is an important aspect of selling your house. Before allowing people to view the inside of your house, most people clean up, clear clutter and decorate. But do you know WHY staging your house is important? Staging alone, even without major repairs, can actually encourage buyers to make HIGHER offers on your house! Especially in a market as competitive as Houston in 2014.
For the full interview regarding how staging can increase the value of your house, click here!
Ron March........How to use accept 4 value
Acceptance for value is a commercial right that is obtained through instruments such as tax bills and violation tickets. It is a qualified endorsement or modified signature on an instrument. By accepting an instrument for value, one becomes the holder in due course of the instrument and can enforce the instrument on the issuer.
To understand "Acceptance for Value" you must first understand contracts. There are two types of contracts: Simple and Adhesion.
in Real Estate
To see this full interview with Dave Lindahl, please visit: http://flipnerd.com/multi-family-property-investing/ Dave Lindahl is one of the nations leading experts in buying and selling multi-family properties. His story of starting as a landscaper and working his way up to what he's become is a fairy tail to most, including himself. Like many real estate investors, he realized at some point that he could grow much faster by doing bigger and more frequent deals, enabled by working with others. It's a great interview, check it out now! Only on FlipNerd.com.
Paul Sidney certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, will explain the improvement methodology Value Engineering. He will explain when to use Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma or Value Engineering to tackle problems in your business.
Also we will get our weekly coaching tips from our business coach Doug Winnie.
See who our special guest will be in two weeks on Creative Biz Ideas.
Value Creation is more than business jargon. But it's one of those trendy phrases that lots of sellers use... and that few actually deliver.
Join your on-air sales coach Deb Calvert and her guest, Andre Harrell, CEO of AH2 and Beyond Consulting, for this frank discussion about what value is, what it is not, and how sellers can effectively create value that is meaningful for their buyers.
CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals is the program dedicated to helping you cut out continuances, put an end to pending and stop stalling out in sales. You can join our broadcast live to interact with Deb and her guests, or you can send questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Empowerment - or Self-Empowerment - simply means that you are looking at who you are. You are becoming more aware of yourself as a unique individual with hopes and dreams; someone who has gifts and talents and wants to make a worthwhile contribution to society.
Self Empowerment requires that you develop confidence and strength in your abilities, set realistic benchmarks you want to reach and work to fulfill your potential. Each individual has his or her own strengths and weaknesses with a range of skills that are used in everyday situations. But very often, people are unaware of - or even undervalue - their true abilities.
Learning to be Self-Empowered can open many doors to opportunities and adventures. Becoming Self-Empowered will help you to discover your value to yourself and to others.
Join Teresa Beeman today as she discusses The Value of Being Self-Empowered.
This show can be heard every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time. It is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women.com and the "coming soon" Empowered and Living It.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (30 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (29 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- Ms Blue (11 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (10 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (8 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (6 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TamidAscended (4 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)