SORT BY Relevancy
Are you engaged in residential or commerical real estate property management in the State of California? If so, you need to know the real estate law and commissioner regulations and you will very likely be the subject of a property management trust account audit. The audit could be the difference between you keeping your real estate license, and having the BRe (Bureau of Real Estate) wanting to revoke your real estate license. In other words, you need to know what's going on, what the rules and regs are and basically prepare to respond to any BRE investigatoin letter, or BRE audit.
The failure to prepare could lead to loss of your real estate license, or license discipline) - often a suspended or restricted real estate license. This will show on the BRE database, (real estate licensee lookup) and may cost you future business.
Listen in as attorney steve discusses property managements audits of trust account and trust fund in California and the BRE accusation process in general.
-Putting Customer service back into property management- Larry’s guests include:
Phillip Earley, CEO of Platinum Management Services, Alpharenta, GA., who says the secret of successful property management is as easy as “Picking up the Phone” and Lucas Hall, Owner and Operator of www.Landlordology.com which offers free rental advice and resources to landlords and property owners.
Real Estate investing is a strategy many use to build a nest egg. While many properties are still upside down, and some are being bought at pennies on the dollar, finding and keeping tenants is the next issue in the line of ensuring the investment does not bleed away profit margins.
Brad Meyer of Property Management Made Easy is my guest expert to share on how to attract and keep a good tenant in your investment property, and tips to ensure you cash flow quickly and profitably.
Comment below (scroll down), or contact Trudy Beerman (Host) for access to a FREE REPORT on How to Profit in Property Management
in Real Estate
Kevin Guz of HomeVestors-Dallas discusses the issues involving renovation costs for an investment property. Specifically, he addresses the difference between quick and affordable repairs versus expensive (and necessary) overhauls, which may make it financially unattractive to buy a specific home.
Time is money, which is why all law firms could benefit from software data integration. Well-implemented integrations increase efficiency, reduce non-billable tasks and improve data accuracy. That’s why taking on this type of low-budget technology project is mission critical. Tune into Charles King as he shares cost-saving tips, tactics and strategies for a successful data integration in a law firm environment.
About Charles King
Charles King is the IP Technology Systems Manager at Arent Fox, where he guides decision making and implementation of all intellectual property practice group technology. He has been working for more than 10 years in intellectual property law technology management. King has been a member of the management group for multiple IP docketing database conversions and has led and supported numerous systems integration projects for docketing data, accounting data, internal and external web-based data access.
The United States use the Christian bible to teach God make man from the dust of the ground, to endowned them with equal life. The U.S. constition made people a piece of property
Portfolio Management Certification Explored in detail: Step-by-Step.
Our speaker is: Mohammed Mansoor PfMP®, PgMP®, PMP®, ACP®, RMP®, PMI -SP® ITILV3® Mansoor is a passionate Portfolio, Program, Project Management Practitioner, Consultant and Organizational Radiologist, successfully mentoring, managing, delivering mission critical and high risk portfolio, programs and projects across various industries for large organization like EMC Data Storage based in Hopkinton Massachusetts, Mansoor has built high performing, self-sustaining teams across variety of highly competitive industriess and delivered training workshops/study group on portfolio, program, and project management for various REP’s and Chapters. He is one of the very few (across the world) to hold 6 PMI Credentials which includes PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI SP and PMI RMP in good standing and now part of the PMI PBA pilot.
PMI PfMP Handbook
PMI PfMP Q&A
Mansoor contact Details
Join Marnie and special guest speaker Pamela Carmichael as they discuss:
1. The most common mistake people make with money.
2. The Biblical definition of financial empowerment.
3. The 3 critical principles of money management.
4. Practical strategies to reduce spending without losing your joy.
5. Some key way practices to help you keep out of and/or reduce debt.
6. A unique approach the enables you to save money consistently.
7. A sensible organizational system to keep your finances in order.
8. Bonus Tips.
Pamela Carmichael has been a Financial Services Professional for over 15 years and holds a degree in Economics & Accounting. She is the award-winning author of “Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will," a Certified Professional Coach and a Success Principles Coach. Learn more at www.PamelaVCarmichael.com
In this episode we explore the role of property under capitalism, and how it serves to empower the rich land owning class. We discuss the impact of the privatization of land resources, and what it does to the economy and people in general. And finally we discuss how the concept of ownerhip could be different under a socialist economic system.
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Donald Brown will be discussing anxiety management and the healthy alternatives to anti-anxiety medication.
Dr. Donald Brown is a naturopathic physician and a leading authority on the safety and efficacy of nutritional supplements, evidence-based herbal medicine, and probiotics. Dr. Brown currently serves as the Director of Natural Product Research Consultants in Seattle, WA. He is the author of Herbal Prescriptions for Health and Healing, a contributor to The Natural Pharmacy, the A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions, and The Textbook of Natural Medicine.
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, aren't taking Labor Day off. They're bringing a great program to you on liberty, American exceptionalism, and the dangers of abandoning our charters of freedom. During this show, they cover the following:
1. A husband and wife, who were fined $13,000 and told they could not discriminate against same-sex couples after refusing to allow a gay wedding on their New York farm, have announced that they will "no longer host any wedding ceremonies on their property." What does the Free Exercise clause of the First Amendment mean anyways?
2. North Carolina is putting a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment on the ballot (SB399) which would allow criminal defendants to waive their right to a jury trial.
3. Stupid things that the government spends money on.
4. The University of Oregon has dropped the unconstitutional conduct charges it filed against a student based on a four-word joke wholly protected by the First Amendment.
5. Senator Harry Reid is being shown the door, as Southern Utah University removes his name from one of the college buildings.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (74 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (6 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (6 chatters)
- BTR2451 (5 chatters)
- Disclosure Media Network (4 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- UCC Show (4 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Ron Reck (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Conexion Contigo by Lupita Zamora (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid Wise Woman Coach (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- The Soul Of America Radio (1 chatters)